Invitation to Lion's Gate Meditation

Good day, friends :-)  I am participating in an earth meditation on the Lion's Gate portal alignment on August 8 with a link up time of 5:30 local time and invite anyone to join in and assist with the revitalization of the water systems of Gaia, in particular the California region which is facing a long term drought.  

This is a powerful time to work some mojo of our own and test our wings.  We can make a difference if we focus our shared intention together and bring some love and light to this region of Gaia which is out of balance.  Good luck and sending blessings to you all, thank you for your energies of kindness and wisdom :-) 

I did not create this meditation but I joyfully add my music to the chorus :-)  Here is some information and pics for focus. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lion's Gate and Redwood Ceremony 

Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park

Felton, California 95018 
at 5:30pm in PDT

Gather your crystals and healing tools. Help anchor in Orion Energy through the Redwoods and bring balance back to our environment. More information to come... And feel free to co-create by adding input. I've been asked to put this together and I would love you to join in and bring healing to our Mother and assistance to me! I am the messenger and so deeply am called to bring us together and help facilitate this event. I would love for anyone who feels connected to come forward and lead us. If not, I will do my best to allow our intentions to flow, heal and bring love!

Holly ♥ 

I envision the Antahkarana-Spiral-between-heaven-and-earth being activated through the obelisks and the great pyramids on earth with a magnetic violet ray as the energy is drawn from the Inner Sun and the Great Central sun of the Universe. The Lion's Gate Portal will assist a great deal and the life force energy will spiral and flow through our Red Giants in California(The biggest trees on earth). They hold allot of grounding energy and will harmonize the energy flow.

The trees will then connect with the Solar Disc that resides on/in Gaea and will activate the 12 Solar Discs through the star gates connecting the earth solar discs to all other 12.

I believe once the trees are illuminated with the life force energy it will act as a giant grounding magnet attracting an Ionized Hydrogen cloud from the Orion constellation in the Meissa Ring called Lambda Orionis through the Lions Gate Portal and will hydrate the plains of California and other dry areas on earth, thanking the trees and the surrounding energy for blessing this beautiful earth with Source Energy!!!

Maria ♥

Meditation -

Ground yourself on the earth, hold hands to all who are joining you in this meditation. Stand around a Redwood tree, perhaps a tree that is in the middle of the rest so that there is a good anchor and support from the other trees. Be sure to wear some grounding beads and crystals and stones as well. 

Call forth all your helper guides and angels and ask Mary Magdalene, Jeshua, Saint Germain and all other Ascended Masters and guides that is with you in this earthly realm to stand with you. Call forth the Violet flame the cosmic Christ Blue ray of Purity and the great white fire from the great great silence. Cleanse clear and purify yourself and all those around you.

Create your own angels to work with every tree around you. Helping to weave the life force energy.

See how Saint Germain blesses the skies of earth and sends through a beam of violet ray magnetic energy towards all Obelisks and Pyramids upon earth.

See how this energy flows through the roots of all trees and plants and soil over the planet. This will cleanse the entire planet.

See how the Inner sun and the Central sun is connected with you and all who are joining in meditation as centers of the light. See how the Antahkarana-Spiral-between-heaven-and-earth flows through you and into the Redwood Trees. See how the soil all around you is energized with Diamond light as the trees sparkle with life force energy directly from Source.

See how the Energy flows through from all the Star Gates and see how the Life force energy from the Central sun is flowing through the Lions Gate towards you and then connect with the trees and then to earth, spreading across all of the earth.

Ask the Ascended Masters and the Angels if Gaea can receive a gift to the dry areas with a small portion of an ionized hydrogen cloud from Lambda Orionis in he Meissa ring from the Orion Constellation. Just enough to cover the dry lands. See how it enters earths atmosphere as the angels bring it forth and see how it turns into hydrogen clouds, forming rain and spreading across the dry lands in need of water upon earth. Bless the waters, bless the sacredness of all life. 

Thank you for the amazing gift of sacred waters. 

Ground this energy with the help of the Redwood trees and thank the trees for their help. Thank all your guides and miracle helper friends and angels. Thank the stone and crystal kingdom. Thank all who were present.

Remember to breathe.

Feel the glorious love and light that you have just helped to give to humanity. You are the chosen ones. You are a divine spark of love and light.

If anything else comes through on that day please include it as it will add to the magnificence of this event. For those who are not physically present, know there will be allot of help, guidance and assistance. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This meditation is meant as a guide, as always, choose whichever meditation method works best for you- your intention and energy focus is what will achieve the goal, which is to link up with like minded energies for group intention activation and vitalize the earth energies utilizing these Lion Gate energies.  

Images for focus: 

8110912064?profile=original

8110911668?profile=original

8110911870?profile=original

8110911891?profile=original

Thank you for all you are :-)  Exciting times! 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• From Maria: 

The message has been received.

The far edge of the LeMUrian empire survived at Mt Shasta in North California. The Sadhus have sent out the message and showed the sun and the dry land in California.

When the Portal opens on the 8th and the light rays stream over earth we shall anchor the Source energy at Redwood Forest and place an angel by each tree to weave the Antahkarana-Spiral-between-heaven-and-earth and ground the energy so that it streams through the roots and the soil of earth.

I envision the Antahkarana-Spiral-between-heaven-and-earth being activated through the obelisks and the great pyramids on earth with a magnetic violet ray as the energy is drawn from the Inner Sun and the Great Central sun of the Universe. The Lion's Gate Portal will assist a great deal and the life force energy will spiral and flow through our Red Giants in California(The biggest trees on earth). They hold allot of grounding energy and will harmonize the energy flow.

The trees will then connect with the Solar Disc that resides on/in Gaea and will activate the 12 Solar Discs through the star gates connecting the earth solar discs to all other 12.

I believe once the trees are illuminated with the life force energy it will act as a giant grounding magnet attracting an Ionized Hydrogen cloud from the Orion constellation in the Meissa Ring called Lambda Orionis through the Lions Gate Portal and will hydrate the plains of California and other dry areas on earth, thanking the trees and the surrounding energy for blessing this beautiful earth with Source Energy!!!

Lambda Orionis is a hot, massive star that is surrounded by several other hot, massive stars, all of which are creating radiation that excites a ring of dust, creating the "Lambda Orionis molecular ring." Also known as SH 2-264, the Lambda Orionis molecular ring is sometimes called the Meissa ring. In Arabic, the star Lambda Orionis is known as "Meissa" or "Al-Maisan," meaning "the shining one." The Meissa Ring is of interest to astronomers because it contains clusters of young stars and proto-stars, or forming stars, embedded within the clouds. With a diameter of approximately 130 light-years, the Lambda Orionis molecular ring is notable for being one of the largest star-forming regions WISE has seen. This is also the largest single image featured by WISE so far, with an area of the sky approximately 10 by 10 degrees in size, equivalent to a grid of 20 by 20 full moons. Nevertheless, at less than one percent of the whole sky's area, it is just a taste of WISE data.

http://www.nasa.gov/miss…/…/multimedia/gallery/pia14040.html

"Meissa, the star that occupies where one would imagine Orion has his head. The star is young, hot, and massive. Because it is very hot, it emits enough ultraviolet light to turn all the hydrogen atoms with 100 light years of the star into ions. Thus, one finds very little hydrogen atoms within a large ring surrounding the star.

Meissa formed out of the molecular clouds astronomers have found in Orion. In fact, the molecules outside the ring of ions probably are the remnants of the cloud from which Meissa formed. The energy Meissa has dumped back into space was enough to break up and scatter the molecular cloud from which the star formed."

The incarnates who hold the DNA of the bloodline of Christ and the first twelve souls are here and awake and others who have awaken will follow and use their true inner power and is called to use their power as Water, Fire, Air and light benders and assist with the great ascension of the planet. This is now in progress and will be ongoing for the next two years. Anchoring Source Energy, activation each soul memory imprinted deep within our DNA.

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Kelly Lightchalice replied to Kelly Lightchalice's discussion Invitation to Lion's Gate Meditation in Triangles Meditation Group
"From Maria: 
The message has been received.
The far edge of the LeMUrian empire survived at Mt…"
Aug 5, 2015
Kelly Lightchalice posted a discussion in Triangles Meditation Group
Good day, friends :-)  I am participating in an earth meditation on the Lion's Gate portal…
Aug 5, 2015
The SOUL Mantram (full version)I am the Soul. And also love I am.Above all else I am both will and…
Jul 17, 2015
I have not written a personal blog in a long time now, but I felt that I should communicate to you…
Apr 16, 2015
Kelly Lightchalice replied to Kelly Lightchalice's discussion The Sirius - Venus StarGate ~ 04.11/12.2015. in Triangles Meditation Group
"WOOHOO!!!  It is a great time to be alive, enjoy the buffet, dear friends! "
Apr 14, 2015
The Sirius - Venus StarGate ~ 04.11/12.2015.If the ancient Maya and Egyptian were alive TODAY, they…
Apr 14, 2015
Obi wan posted a discussion in Triangles Meditation Group
THE SECRET OF THE TRIANGULAR BOOK OF ST. GERMAIN REVEALED Sacred Magic of the Winged DragonThe Key…
Aug 23, 2014
Cassandra Gifford replied to Spiritual Healer's discussion You Are Number 6! in Triangles Meditation Group
""Thoth has come forward to give us further guidance on the Emerald Tablets - "AS ABOVE SO BELOW'"…"
Jul 26, 2013
More…