An Apache prayer blessing:

May the sun bring you new energy by day,
May the moon softly restore you by night,
May the rain wash away your worries,
May the breeze blow new strength into your being,
May you walk gently through the world and know its beauty all the days of your life."

Align TO the Divine Within you 2012

& The Ascension Route

By Star

NOW is a crucial time, we are being bombarded with solar flare activity in order so that we can challenge & question our old ways of thinking; our karmic attachments; in order so that we can think harmoniously and prosper for the coming year! The influx of higher dimensional energies into earth is a fuel for Us, those who are seeking our truths to align to our divine, I believe.

This inner alignment is the key to obtaining what we want and what we came here to do during 2012

Source energy is always present within us, and around us, its just our job right now to bring ourselves into harmony of who we really are, in every day in every moment. Its ok to feel crap sometimes as the energies will bring up our old issues to the surface so we can clear it off our emotional body; so that we may clear our old ways of thinking & old ways of being. These old ways truly do not serve us anymore.

Underneath the skin and bones; we are deep higher awareness; we are connected to all that IS, who is Source, in every moment of every day. When we remember this and connect to this; we begin to heal ourselves and we align to our divine glorious purpose! Life is a gift!

We are not our ego, we are not our material world, we are not our body. We are higher substance; higher energy, higher frequency beings.

The moment we recognise our divinity in every moment, of every day, we shift out of our old crappy thought patterns helping to stabilise our energy and that of our beautiful planet and transmute from negative to positive; ie  we evolve to a higher way of being. When we do this; we enable good to come to US!

We become abundant; we become rich, we become Christ like , just like Jesus taught.

Our job is to shift to source- like vibration.

In every plant, in every tree, in every river, everywhere in the entire universe : there is our source, who is pure loving energy! Source is always happy! Source is ever listening and ever watching.

When we follow our highest joy, without hurting ourselves or anyone else, then we are aligning ourselves to our divine within.

Only YOU can decide to stay in the feelings of Source –like-vibration not anyone else.

Source like Feelings such as love, properity, wellbeing; whatever you desire; you are capable of achieving! It doesn’t matter about your background or your colour. You are all high achievers and don’t let anyone tell you any different.

You can heal any hurt, any pain, if you allow it so. This now time is crucial for all of us to remember our purpose which is to Align to the divine within!

How to align to our divine during the 2012 shifting Phase:

• Practice wholeheartedly being grateful for the good and bad …. We are not just our body. The bad things in life teach us a lesson; and allow us to experience contrasting feelings so we know what SOURCE is. Its important we always come back to LOVE , Thanking Source for the experience as the end result, regardless what has happened to us. Love transmutes anything.

• Excercise – even if its just sitting on a chair and lifting your arms or legs up; your moving that energy and shifting it along your bodies.

• Look in the mirror and tell yourself You love Yourself.  Do it in a simple way every day ! If your ego crops up to tell you otherwise tell it to go away ;)

Talk to Gaia, The Angels, they are always listening to YOU!

The following Mantra may help YOU:

“I AM divine, I am blessed and Healthy, Only good ever comes to Me. I thank you source for everything.”

Try it! Love, STAR

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yes!!! yesterday we went for a lovely walk; and came across yellow lilly's growing on the tree's!! they smelt soooo sweet; yellow lilly's never grow here, lol

nature's becoming more 5d <3 !!!!

next time i'll take a pic :) :)

• kind of like this ;)

but more prettier !

• beautiful post......:)

• Thank You Abhi :) :) :)

• !!!!! :) :)

• beautiful-nature-scenes-3.jpg

•  Here is a Man who truly was connected George Frederic Handel who as you know composed 

" The Messiah " and there is a verse " And the Glory of the Lord shall be revealed "

might I Now say those Words are Now fulfilled as awaken to the Inner Temple of

All That Is and only One of Many throughout the Cosmos and Multiverse.

It IS This Awakening that Our Star Brothers and Sisters have come to observe make contact

and participate it. Thank you for this post Star blessings light love balance grace harmony kingjeff 

• 8114274457?profile=original

• Thanks,

You have so kindly gave us this reminder of the truth in best way. Thanks again.

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

STAR* posted a discussion in The Ashtar Paranormal Group!
I've missed you all!…
May 30, 2016
Caitlyn Claire replied to STAR*'s discussion SCIENTIST SAYS ALIENS ARE REAL AND HE WORKED AT AREA 51 ON UFO TECHNOLOGY! in The Ashtar Paranormal Group!
"Interesting. I know most of this is truth, also. However these beings he speaks of are not the only…"
Nov 1, 2014
SCIENTIST SAYS ALIENS ARE REAL AND HE WORKED AT AREA 51ON UFO TECHNOLOGYOctober 2014A scientist who…
Oct 31, 2014
1 darkstar replied to STAR*'s discussion KIND PEOPLE READ EMOTIONS BETTER SCIENTISTS FIND! in The Ashtar Paranormal Group!
"Agree Feather Winger!"
Sep 24, 2014
BY  ELLIE ZOLFAGHARIFARD FOR MAILONLINE"Experts believe altruistic people have a different brain…
Sep 23, 2014
evonne. replied to STAR*'s discussion US MARINE SAYS HE SPENT 17 YEARS ON MARS PROTECTING HUMANS FROM ALIENS in The Ashtar Paranormal Group!
"Its probably all fabricated lies."
Jun 26, 2014
A retired US marine has claimed he spent 17 years on Mars as part of a 'secret space fleet',…
Jun 24, 2014
By Emma Jane Kirby BBC News, ReykjavikPlans to build a new road in Iceland ran into trouble…
Jun 22, 2014
More…