SCIENTIST SAYS ALIENS ARE REAL AND HE WORKED AT AREA 51
ON UFO TECHNOLOGY
A scientist who apparently worked in some capacity for Lockheed Martin has claimed aliens on Earth are real and have made contact with Earth in a video posted shortly before his death.
Boyd Bushman apparently drew on his own personal experiences to reveal that extraterrestrials were in Area 51.
And in a bizarre interview he also claims anti-gravity is one of several technologies being hidden by the government.
- Mr Bushman says aliens have visited Earth, and continue to do so.
- He says they come from a planet called Quintumnia 68 light-years away and can make the journey in 45 minutes.
- These aliens have fingers and toes like us and are five feet (1.5 meters) tall.
- They are also apparently up to 230 years old - although Mr Bushman didn’t say if he meant a Quintumnian year or a humble Earth year.
- And the aliens can even commute through telepathy.
- Having visited Earth in their spacecraft, scientists here have apparently been reverse-engineering their UFO technology.
- This includes the accidental shooting down of a flying saucer in 1947 – infamously associated with the Roswell incident.
- Remarkably, Mr Bushman also says he gave a camera to the aliens to take pictures of their home world – which he shows off in a series of blurry images.
- And last but not least the US, Russia and China are also apparently working on anti-gravity technology.
he says there is a special flight path to Area 51 from space.
Aliens at the base are apparently five feet (1.5 metres) long and up to 230 years old.
They each have five fingers, which are 30 per cent longer than ours, and five webbed toes.
And the Quintumnians apparently communicate through telepathy.
In yet another bizarre claim, he also says scientists at Area 51 have been working with Russian and Chinese counterparts to develop anti-gravity technology.
His claims, understandably, have been met with widespread criticism and derision.
UFO expert Nigel Watson, author of the Haynes UFO Investigations Manual, said: ‘This story has been received with equal measures of enthusiasm, curiosity, confusion and scepticism in the UFO community.
‘Was Bushman delusional or telling the truth? Certainly, Bushman believed in what he was saying.
‘As long ago as 2008 he passed a polygraph test, during which he claimed he had worked on antigravity projects, alien technologies and had even met and photographed an alien, and examined at least eight different types of alien spacecraft.
‘Bushman also revealed that he had received death threats and that security personnel had attempted to discredit him and tried to keep him from talking to the public. ‘
And Alejandro Rojas said: ‘Like so many stories in the UFO field, Bushman’s is enigmatic.
‘The whole affair could easily be written off as the delusional ramblings of an old man.
‘The only thing that causes one to pause is Bushman’s background. Why would a high level scientist begin making up such wild stories?'
Lockheed Martin was yet to provide a comment on the claims when contacted.
Mr Bushman says scientists have been reverse-engineering UFO technology from aliens that have landed on Earth.This includes the accidental shooting down of a flying saucer in 1947 – infamously associated with the Roswell incident.