I love symbols,

if u do, you'll enjoy this process to access your akashic record ;)

Your soul record can tell you a whole lot about your life purpose, about who you are at soul-level and what you came to Earth to do. This information can be tremendously useful to you. It certainly can help you to make choices that will reflect who you really are and to live a happy, fulfilled life.

Here's Brad J having a chat on how to gain a deeper understanding:

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yes we cannot force ourselves in the process; we have to allow it to happen and unfold for us :)

•  Star this is the best that I found at the time which was posted and the artist is Janosh but as you can see

there is the Tree of Life replicated and floating aimlessly in between one level top and bottom of the energetic oceans. Whereas mine was spiritually anchored and allowed for the entry of our Star Brothers and Sisters  to assist us around the time of the crisis in the seas of Aden. I was thanked and given a specific healing in  Spirit at that time. Visualize Gulliver and the little people. Well that was me sitting on a bed for half an hour with micro scaffolding and acupuncture up and down my body with my friend remote viewing from New Zealand telling me on Skype what they were doing. Star for me this was confirmation finding someone else who was thinking similar to me and I was very grateful, Blessings once more Kingjeff

• 8114233676?profile=original

• reminds me tree of life :)

•  If you are aware of Radionics Star this is a far superior form because I have worked on over 200

of these patterns now and have been told that first the thought went out with the symbol and then I

anchored it into the physical by doing it. The Foundation Pattern you are staring at is the open ended

womb of Our Mother opening and closing being fertilized collectively I guess Cheers Kingjeff

•  radionics, i do know of Kingjeff :)

well its a lovely pattern and i love the colours <3 !

• 8114033895?profile=original

• beautiful Kingjeff

your design appears in a beautiful pattern... wow all those stages to top, lol

does it link to akashic records?

thank u for sharing !

<3

• Way do you want to know something like that?
    For what use?
    For your own or for your Masters?
    Tell me what you do... to tell you what you are...
    • hehe i cant share my secrets Tom ;)

yes your old friends GF are here in disguise ;)

i was trying to enlighten those who asked the question for akashic :)

<3

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

STAR* posted a discussion in The Ashtar Paranormal Group!
I've missed you all!…
May 30, 2016
Caitlyn Claire replied to STAR*'s discussion SCIENTIST SAYS ALIENS ARE REAL AND HE WORKED AT AREA 51 ON UFO TECHNOLOGY! in The Ashtar Paranormal Group!
"Interesting. I know most of this is truth, also. However these beings he speaks of are not the only…"
Nov 1, 2014
SCIENTIST SAYS ALIENS ARE REAL AND HE WORKED AT AREA 51ON UFO TECHNOLOGYOctober 2014A scientist who…
Oct 31, 2014
1 darkstar replied to STAR*'s discussion KIND PEOPLE READ EMOTIONS BETTER SCIENTISTS FIND! in The Ashtar Paranormal Group!
"Agree Feather Winger!"
Sep 24, 2014
BY  ELLIE ZOLFAGHARIFARD FOR MAILONLINE"Experts believe altruistic people have a different brain…
Sep 23, 2014
evonne. replied to STAR*'s discussion US MARINE SAYS HE SPENT 17 YEARS ON MARS PROTECTING HUMANS FROM ALIENS in The Ashtar Paranormal Group!
"Its probably all fabricated lies."
Jun 26, 2014
A retired US marine has claimed he spent 17 years on Mars as part of a 'secret space fleet',…
Jun 24, 2014
By Emma Jane Kirby BBC News, ReykjavikPlans to build a new road in Iceland ran into trouble…
Jun 22, 2014
More…