we are all here

Hello firstly i would like to welcome you to the group if you have not ben already.Now i would like to let you know somthing very important. Amongst the golden races the high elvin races. The paa Tal and anu ra ,shin ra, mem ra, and aton ra, only a few are incarnated here at this time these ones include sunanda, his son sanatana, archangel Michels daughter aniela, saint germain,sanatanas son gernaldo kumara ashtars twin flame Aniu Sariel and a few more i will extend the list when i can

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well your fairly close. Their are 144 thousand Paa-tal warriors of peace here including their twinflames. Now this number includes a few that you have shown above. I do kinow the ones you have not mentioned and their earth names but hay that will be announced soon. 

• Hi, Bro. Sanatana

I am happy to be here. Thanks for calling. You are my (PAA TAL) angelic father and your angelic DNA is imprinted in me!

Let us see what are roles and challenges ahead of us!

Brief us every thing what ever you are recollecting to your memory.

Much Love & Hugs, Guru (Geraldo)

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Crai'riain replied to 1qgwpve57pf1i's discussion Paa-tal Light Warriors are Angelic Indigos in Teachings of the Paa Tal
"yes I am aware of the urversa texts - thanks for the clarification! This info coincides a lot with…"
Dec 13, 2018
John - Servant of God replied to Sanatana kumara's discussion we are all here in Teachings of the Paa Tal
"Well your fairly close. Their are 144 thousand Paa-tal warriors of peace here including their…"
Dec 11, 2018
John - Servant of God replied to 1qgwpve57pf1i's discussion Paa-tal Light Warriors are Angelic Indigos in Teachings of the Paa Tal
"Well the Paa-tal are not Indigos, They are of the Golden Race. The first race created by the…"
Dec 11, 2018
John - Servant of God replied to 1qgwpve57pf1i's discussion Paa-tal Light Warriors are Angelic Indigos in Teachings of the Paa Tal
"About the Paa-Tal and the Golden Races
Posted by Peter Immanuel on August 10, 2013 at 9:59am in The…"
Dec 11, 2018
Crai'riain replied to 1qgwpve57pf1i's discussion Paa-tal Light Warriors are Angelic Indigos in Teachings of the Paa Tal
"I am not sure which race crai'riain belongs to - all I know is it's the oldest race of the paa-tal…"
Nov 22, 2015
1qgwpve57pf1i posted a discussion in Teachings of the Paa Tal
Paa-tal Light Warriors are Angelic Indigo'sPosted by Samual Immanuel on July 15, 2013 at…
Apr 5, 2014
evonne. replied to 1qgwpve57pf1i's discussion Paa-tal Light Warriors Star Citdel / Great Fortress in Teachings of the Paa Tal
"This is The Race that always interests me,(   4. Shin - Ra      Fire race) after being told in a…"
Apr 1, 2014
1qgwpve57pf1i posted a discussion in Teachings of the Paa Tal
Paa-tal Star Citdel / Great FortressPaa-tal Star CitdelHi  everyone , here is Evidence that the…
Mar 31, 2014
More…