Paa-tal Light Warriors are Angelic Indigos

Paa-tal Light Warriors are Angelic Indigo's

PAA - TAL WARRIOR'S  are the Angelic Indigos  .

Pattal means Insanely powerfull 

300_2587379.jpg

GOLDEN RACE 

Incarnated angels / 12 Dimensional immortal beings

1.  Yahuveh            The ancient one's are male and female Angle  dragon lords of the Eloheim                                 they are  creator gods as one. 

2.  Anuir                  are male and female split and are the Angle  Dragon rider's

cosmic connection

3.  Aniu - Ra                               Earth Race

4. Shin - Ra                               Fire Race

5. Mer - Ra                                Water Race

water beings connected with mermaides, dolphans and whale's

6. Anton - Ra                              Air Race

Under the aton-ra are the 4 pleidian angel groups RA , ANRA , MAAT , PTAH

SILVER RACE  11D 

1.  Ashan

2.  Crush - nir

3.  Adromeda blue's         ( connected to sirians and the Adromeda's in this universe  )

4. Amon -Ra

5. Thoth -Ra

BRONZE RACE  10D  

1.  Amen - ra      10D

2.  Adonis - Ra 10D

COSMIC POLICE ,  They have the biggest battel group of them all

ARE YOU ONE OF THEM ?????????????????????????????????????

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/pattal-warriors-are-indigo-s#ixzz2y43T88Si 
Follow us: AshtarCommandCrew on Facebook

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• About the Paa-Tal and the Golden Races

Posted by Peter Immanuel on August 10, 2013 at 9:59am in The Ainu-Ra Group

Back to The Ainu-Ra Group Discussions

Advertisement

Hi guys, it's Peter here , yes there are so many online that ''try'' to come across as ones who ''know who the Paa-Tal are'' but haven't got a proverbial clue, and others who read posts about them by the likes of David Ichke and such but get their info totally screwed around so much that in the end it no longer even resembles their words at all . That's some of what you obviously read my dear friend , info from David that was so mis-quoted that it no longer was saying what he said about them at all and therefore painted them in a very dark light . What actually happened was they were quoting things he was saying about the DRACONIANS but had it ''sounding like it was all about the Paa-Tal instead'' . This is a typical tactic of dark ones , they've tried many times to do this with things that I've said too so it comes as no surprise Veruschka .

So let me put the record straight and tell it as it really is o.k. Firstly the word "Paa-Tal" itself does come from the Draconian language, it's what they named we who are the golden race. What it means is "insanely powerful" which was their way of explaining what it was like to come up against one of us in battle. It was a sick joke on the part of the Dracs to call us this, but we sort of got used to this and adopted the name. So it became a "Nom-De-Plume" almost, ya know, the name we go by when we don't want to be named. Also, the idea that we disappeared from this galaxy entirely is highly exaggerated, but on purpose. We never were from this galaxy or universe in the first place, but rather hail from the super universe of which this is but a small part.聽

We are the creators of not just the human race but the entire 56 mannish races of the cosmos. This was the fact that started all this ruckus with the Drac's ancestors in the first place because they fancied themselves as masters of genetic engineering when in fact all they were was hacks. We liked our creations to develop their own creativity and intelligence as they evolved into truly sentient spiritual beings whereas the Drac ancestors rather preferred to create minions and subservient slave cultures. Effectively the difference being that in the end we decided to begin incarnating into our creations while the Dracs never for one minute considered such a possibility in the first place.

Not all of us chose this opportunity to incarnate into, for instance, the Pleidian, Human, and Lyrian races among others. Some chose to stay in the pure high elven form and remained in the super universe on our home world. Others like ourselves, chose the same path as we did. The inhabitants of Sirius A being some of these. i.e. The Sirian silver elf peoples, the Paschaats the cat peoples, and the Aeshir the dog peoples. You see the 56 mannish races we developed or created, though being humanoid or homonoids walked upright like man, but were of various species. Avian as in bird peoples, Lionine or Feline races, as well as the Canine races like the Aeshir. There were also the races of the Mer, the Mem-Ra who were designed for water planets. These ones are the peoples you know as Mer-folk, dolphins, whales of the Ceatacian races who were designed for the water worlds which had very little or no land. The Ainu-Ra, air-breathing elves were designed for fertile terrestrial planets that had plenty of variety in animal and plant forms among which to frolic and play and the Shin-Ra, the fire-breathing elemental elves, who could live on fiery suns and the like. So you see, we were very busy, some even went so far as to call us the founders. Polite though it was, that's not really true. There were a few before us. We simply call them the Ancients. The Ancients were the original Dragons and Dragon-Riders of ancient legend, beings of immense and unbelievable power, even more unfathomable than us.聽

Because of the choices made by the high elven populace of our home world to stay put there, this decision gave rise to the concept and belief that we had either died out or departed from this universe when in fact we had not. Wherever we had been we left sentinels. It's like a holographic being that was guardian to a massive archival repository wherein was recorded all the information about our activities in this solar system and sector of our galaxy. This repository is on Saturn and it's there that David Ichke and some others came across this guardian sentinel and were fortunate enough to be told some of the history of our people. So that's pretty much the story of the Paa-Tal here.

You can tell anyone and everyone this information guys, it's not really any secret. At least then they might get ahold of the real truth rather than reading all the garbage that's going about doing the rounds.

• I am not sure which race crai'riain belongs to - all I know is it's the oldest race of the paa-tal before this universe was created

I'd be curious to know if any of the other paa-tal know of crai'riain :)

• Well the Paa-tal are not Indigos, They are of the Golden Race. The first race created by the creator Archangels. And live on the first Universe called Urversa It was the first Universe created. We are from The Galaxy Orvonto and mostly live on the planet Avalon.  The physical dimensions are from 3D to 12D. Except for 4D . The first 12 dimensions are physical , composed of actual physical matter , as in solids , liquids and gases . Each one 90 degrees out of phase with the next one up the scale o.k. The real astral plane is actually on the 13th dimension only there do you get free of the worlds of matter and move to a more etheric essence from 13th to 100 is the dimension of the soul, when the soul does its trancention, leaving the soul and returns as a spirit, they dwell in 101 to 144 Dimension. and it is in the 144th Dimension where god has his home nest so to speak . 70 Universes make a multi-verse and 70 multi-verses make an Omni-Verse? There are 70 omni- Verses!

• yes I am aware of the urversa texts - thanks for the clarification! This info coincides a lot with the keylontic sciences info I was raised on spiritually, so I have been trying for a while to tie the two sources of info together - this certainly helps give them an origin.

Also I believe you mean orvonton not orvonto and uversa, not urversa ;)

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Crai'riain replied to 1qgwpve57pf1i's discussion Paa-tal Light Warriors are Angelic Indigos in Teachings of the Paa Tal
"yes I am aware of the urversa texts - thanks for the clarification! This info coincides a lot with…"
Dec 13, 2018
John - Servant of God replied to Sanatana kumara's discussion we are all here in Teachings of the Paa Tal
"Well your fairly close. Their are 144 thousand Paa-tal warriors of peace here including their…"
Dec 11, 2018
John - Servant of God replied to 1qgwpve57pf1i's discussion Paa-tal Light Warriors are Angelic Indigos in Teachings of the Paa Tal
"Well the Paa-tal are not Indigos, They are of the Golden Race. The first race created by the…"
Dec 11, 2018
John - Servant of God replied to 1qgwpve57pf1i's discussion Paa-tal Light Warriors are Angelic Indigos in Teachings of the Paa Tal
"About the Paa-Tal and the Golden Races
Posted by Peter Immanuel on August 10, 2013 at 9:59am in The…"
Dec 11, 2018
Crai'riain replied to 1qgwpve57pf1i's discussion Paa-tal Light Warriors are Angelic Indigos in Teachings of the Paa Tal
"I am not sure which race crai'riain belongs to - all I know is it's the oldest race of the paa-tal…"
Nov 22, 2015
1qgwpve57pf1i posted a discussion in Teachings of the Paa Tal
Paa-tal Light Warriors are Angelic Indigo'sPosted by Samual Immanuel on July 15, 2013 at…
Apr 5, 2014
evonne. replied to 1qgwpve57pf1i's discussion Paa-tal Light Warriors Star Citdel / Great Fortress in Teachings of the Paa Tal
"This is The Race that always interests me,(   4. Shin - Ra      Fire race) after being told in a…"
Apr 1, 2014
1qgwpve57pf1i posted a discussion in Teachings of the Paa Tal
Paa-tal Star Citdel / Great FortressPaa-tal Star CitdelHi  everyone , here is Evidence that the…
Mar 31, 2014
More…