Play Your Way Through the Shift

We seem to be coming to the end of right and wrong, as duality collapses and wholeness emerges. The historical past is referenced emotionally through a lens of right and more right, wrong and more wrong. It’s easy, too, to jump in with an opinion and participate. My sense is that if you are trying to be right, about anything, you are caught by your own thought.

What if we are here to play? Play amidst the multitudes of ideas and create feelings that lead us simply to joy. Joy because we exist. Joybecause nature is so beautiful. Our true nature must be, too.

Maybe it is in the silence that we create. Maybe what we all seek now is something to balance the incredible pressure of having given somuch of ourselves to so many ideas that we crave silence just to stop and allow ourselves to just be for a moment, whole.

Inside ourselves we are truly free. Free to engage or re-engage, free to explore or stop exploring, free to dream ourselves alive
again and again. We have confused who we are with what we believe in.

Today, I believe in freedom. Freedom to stop thinking thoughts that make me tired, freedom to observe all my beliefs. I am like a
huge round puzzle with pieces scattered everywhere imaginable across and in

between the maps of space and time.

Someday I will say, I never met a mistake I didn’t like. Love promises me that and so, I choose to be the adventure and play my way. If you are out there hiding under a home of painful ideas and memories, alli-alli-in-come-free.  I see you. Come home and let’s play.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is incredible! I find a rainbow warrior in real life like 2 years ago on my pilgrimage sort of writing experience. Now that I've finally found the .net here... my .org will help take the rebirth to a new level! so ecstatic. anyways---

i was messaged by a member, and was drawn to this group- any idea why? : ) would love to see the responses <3

• A huge heartfelt...Thank You.

You are so right,

We'll have fun in triangle meditation,

for there,

Our hearts will indeed shine!

Together,

I so pray it does

Much Love and blessings,

Steve

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Jamie Rodden replied to Starflower's discussion Play Your Way Through the Shift in Silent Rainbow Warriors
"This is incredible! I find a rainbow warrior in real life like 2 years ago on my pilgrimage sort of…"
Oct 21, 2013
Branwen posted a discussion in Silent Rainbow Warriors
Entheo:genesis: Awakening the Divine Within from niko on Vimeo.The film examines the re-emergence…
Jul 22, 2013
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Starflower's discussion Raising Consciousness in Silent Rainbow Warriors
"Dear Srarflower,
To raise our consciousness we have to use the special days for our meditations…"
Jun 20, 2013
Starflower posted a discussion in Silent Rainbow Warriors
No matter where you go, no matter what you see or do, all happens through you. Your body is a…
Mar 20, 2013
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። posted a discussion in Silent Rainbow Warriors
There's been so much going on in our society, All the hype you hear about the Illuminati,…
Sep 23, 2012
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to obi's wand's discussion Rainbow Bridge of peace in Silent Rainbow Warriors
"Dear R2 D2,
Thanks for this information....
Sohini...."
Aug 26, 2012
Drome replied to Starflower's discussion THE CLOWN CHAKRA in Silent Rainbow Warriors
"It surely joys up my day. :)
Love this, and Love you,
Drome"
Nov 18, 2011
Steve Harvey replied to Starflower's discussion Play Your Way Through the Shift in Silent Rainbow Warriors
"A huge heartfelt...Thank You.
You are so right,
We'll have fun in triangle meditation,
for there,…"
Jun 12, 2011
More…