The Astral Dirt Road

The father of my present body pulled my body in the astral world during the night to a place where he is presently staying. He is deceased for some years now but he is living in an adjacent parallel world which is an astral dimension which runs parallel to this earthly place and which mimics what happened on this earthly place during the better part of his life.

There are other deceased persons in that place, who all passed on about the same time years ago and who are living there in harmony with each other, in houses which were similar to the ones of the era in which they had their last bodies.

There are even dirt roads and small wooden shops just as it used to be some years ago in South American where my father lived.

I noticed that there were no churches, no religious beliefs stressed. no racial attitude. People just did what they liked to do the most on the earth and sometimes they would try to buy food even though money is irrelevant in the astral places.

During one talk with my father there, he was with a person who used to be an large ship owner here on earth. He was discussing taking a ship to another place. My father was a ship captain in his past life. The ship owner had the same attitude of being a superior to other persons because of his proprietorship, a trait which he carried over into that astral situation and which set him apart from everyone else there.

After a time with those men, I left that place and went down one of the dirt roads. A woman whom I knew when my body was a boy, came to me and identified herself and mentioned an incidence when I had to acquire a plant from her for my grandmother. She was happy to find me again after so many years of absence. As she was enjoying meeting me again, I silently left and when into one of the astral shops where food was sold. This was exactly as it was many years ago in South American with a family cooking foods in a small shop and selling those foods to passerbys. It was as if time has stopped in that astral place and never moved on to modern conditions.

After this I had a flash and saw that my father was still going to his house in Guyana which is not inhabited by his last wife and her children. At that point I left that astral place.

This is an example of what happens in some astral places, where the entire domain suits the nostalgic needs of a group of people, where everything seems physical though it is astral. But eventually all these entities will take bodies from new parents and come out in this earthly place as little babies with no memory of any former life.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It sounds kind of sad, because it can't he healthy to be stuck in a place like this? Are you sure they will get a new life on earth? A new chance of breaking free? I sure hope so...
    • Eventually their idea of living like that dissolves and then they become attracted to someone who they were related to or friendly with in their last body, or even a person who is a distant relative or acquaintance. That attraction will terminate in a pregnancy somehow or the other, and then that person comes back again physically as someone's baby.
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Emma Farrell posted a discussion in Lucid Dreaming
Tune into Dream Talk Radio on 24th Sept for a rare interview with 4 of the world's leading…
Sep 16, 2012
Emma Farrell replied to ∞Mel∞Infinitum's discussion Dreaming and Residual Effects in Lucid Dreaming
"Hi Mel,
I'm fairly new to lucid dreaming too, however, I do know that if a feeling stays with you…"
Aug 7, 2012
Michael Beloved replied to Michael Beloved's discussion The Astral Dirt Road in Lucid Dreaming
"Eventually their idea of living like that dissolves and then they become attracted to someone who…"
Aug 15, 2011
katrine replied to Michael Beloved's discussion The Astral Dirt Road in Lucid Dreaming
"It sounds kind of sad, because it can't he healthy to be stuck in a place like this? Are you sure…"
Aug 14, 2011
Michael Beloved posted a discussion in Lucid Dreaming
The father of my present body pulled my body in the astral world during the night to a place where…
Aug 14, 2011
Deliberate astral projection usually occurs from a lying position. It is easier to do it from a…
Aug 7, 2011
Astral Slave OperationDuring the night I found myself in an adjacent parallel world with about 5…
Jul 8, 2011
 Some associations in the astral world are forced, just as inthis physical world, a person is…
May 12, 2011
More…