Dreaming and Residual Effects

minds

Hello Lucid Dreaming group! I'm new here and excited to share experiences.

I only experience lucid dreaming occasionally, but would love to learn all that I can.

I would like to start a discussion to get the ball rolling.

Here it goes: The "vibes" or feelings from dreams I experience follow me in waking life. It doesn't happen everyday, but I don't like the dream world affecting my mood unless it's in a positive way. (I feel almost like I am plagued as they are usually negative dreams. Not sure where the negativity stems from...) Does anyone else experience dream "vibes" during waking life? Are they good or bad for you? Do you think there is a way dreams can be transformed to be positive?

Thanks for any input!

Peace and <3,

Mel

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Mel,

I'm fairly new to lucid dreaming too, however, I do know that if a feeling stays with you after dreaming then it most likely is something your subconscious wants you to pay attention to. All experience whether you feel is good or bad is actually equal and all can be learned from. All dreams are a projection of the mind, so this basically it is your subconcsious talking to you, so yes, if you talk back (lucidly) then you can transform it into a more beneficial experience for your spiritual development.

Have fun!

Emma x

• dreams are a learning tool . your deep psyche shows you what is going on inside you on deeper levels.

dreams are different though .. a dream journal is a good start for a great venture of understaning ones sub conscious

dream vibes during waking life .. mmm .. for my personal experience i often have flashes in my mind from dreams that i have had at some happenings in waking life .. i must say that i have been researching my dreams for a long time now and getting these flashes really and truly helps me evolve my being here on all levels as we humans have quite alot to deal with ...

to dream a negative dream wherin for example your father is yelling at you or you are yelling at other people or what ever really .. it isnt that negative as you are apparently being shown what lurks in your shadows and you need to confront these negative feelings within you . understand them . forgive them and move on ... be it anger or fear .

you can also say before you go to bed ... i allow myself to dream dreams that i can understand and benefit my toal being. i dream from my heart. goodnight beautiful world .. see you tomorrow wonderful waking life .... etc

it definetely has an impact what you intent.... law of attraction they call it haha

• i learned lucid dreaming years ago but got bored with it. once i learned i am in a lucid dream while i am awake in this life and soon i will control the very universe itself.
  • Only you know those negative dreams. You have to analyse them because you know your life and your feelings. When you wake up from a dream you just remember the feelings what you have had in that dream. The feelings are the important things . Your negative feelings maybe derive from fear, weakness, pessimism, and so on you know them. Or you don't trust in yourself or in others etc. What I can recommend that when you are in a nightmare wake up yourself by remembering where you are sleeping and open your eyes. It always works for me. So I can escape from any nightmare or other dreams what I want to finish.
    If you want more lucid dreams you just have to focus on it more and more.
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Emma Farrell posted a discussion in Lucid Dreaming
Tune into Dream Talk Radio on 24th Sept for a rare interview with 4 of the world's leading…
Sep 16, 2012
Emma Farrell replied to ∞Mel∞Infinitum's discussion Dreaming and Residual Effects in Lucid Dreaming
"Hi Mel,
I'm fairly new to lucid dreaming too, however, I do know that if a feeling stays with you…"
Aug 7, 2012
Michael Beloved replied to Michael Beloved's discussion The Astral Dirt Road in Lucid Dreaming
"Eventually their idea of living like that dissolves and then they become attracted to someone who…"
Aug 15, 2011
katrine replied to Michael Beloved's discussion The Astral Dirt Road in Lucid Dreaming
"It sounds kind of sad, because it can't he healthy to be stuck in a place like this? Are you sure…"
Aug 14, 2011
Michael Beloved posted a discussion in Lucid Dreaming
The father of my present body pulled my body in the astral world during the night to a place where…
Aug 14, 2011
Deliberate astral projection usually occurs from a lying position. It is easier to do it from a…
Aug 7, 2011
Astral Slave OperationDuring the night I found myself in an adjacent parallel world with about 5…
Jul 8, 2011
 Some associations in the astral world are forced, just as inthis physical world, a person is…
May 12, 2011
More…