Pain

Reading about healing pain and guilt in here has given me a discussion idea to share in this forum:What is pain really? I think, it is an emotion based on many layers of our cellular memory and not only on our consciousness and memory of the present life. Pain comes from a lack of feeling loved and accepted, whether we experienced that in previous lifes or in our childhood and now. It is of my opinion, that there is a tendency to hang on to the "hurt" feel, because then we can feel as victims and sometimes it feels quite good to sort of let go of the responsibility of staying happy. It is a huge task to say no to feeling lost, left and unloved, whether it is true or not in our lives. Some might say, we planned it all before birth and some would claim, that it is part of the big game - darkness versus light.I believe, the only thing we learn, going through pain is, that it is a powerful feeling to feel happy almost entirely divine - so why not just be happy? Do we really need to feel pain first? Do we really need to be judged by a karma law or judge ourselves? Has divine bliss got nothing to do with feeling happy?There are many people, who really have a reason to be unhappy because of their circumstances and they are often quite happy and then people, who are blessed in many ways in life, loves to be unhappy and play the victim-role! Those people, who are happy in a sad and stressed situation, they are really giant heroes and very unblocked with a constant feel of abundance and gratitude.This is where we have to lift ourselves up and not be bothered with sadness and self-pity. It is a struggle to stay happy, but we have to do it! Guilt is another story,mainly about self-forgiveness and setting ourselves free, so that we are no longer emotionally attached to a particular situation or event, that is still interfering us on our supposed light-path.Many thanks!Charlotte.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Guilt is the opposite of innocense and lies in the head chakra.
  • I have thought about this myself. I think you are on the right track here. I have noticed that if I decide to be happy and feel thankful of what I´m blessed with in a difficult situation everything gets much easier. (not everyone know that they can decide their emotions) I have also experienced that if karmic-pain is brought up and dealt with, then it´s gone. About the people who seem to have everything and still are unhappy, I have learned that material things don´t make anyone feel better. It´s how you feel inside thats make the happiness, if you are able to be thankful for all you have been blessed with. Love and light to you all, my dear sisters and brothers.
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Healing Today posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
Here are some Reiki healing affirmations that may help you with your energy healing practice.Reiki…
Jan 14, 2015
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
There will be another fr'ee- distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their…
May 17, 2014
Anush posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
This exerciser will take you through a step by step balance of the auric and chakral energy, it…
Apr 20, 2014
Anush posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
In these times a lot of light workers are being energetically attacked from the dark side.  During…
Apr 20, 2014
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
 New-Free Distant HealingSaturday March 22, 2014 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles)  There will be…
Mar 19, 2014
Healing Today replied to Healing Today's discussion Affordable Reiki Classes in several Florida cities in Spiritual Energy Healing
"New classes are added on a regular basis. Please check website for current dates.…"
Jan 14, 2013
Healing Today posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
Healing Today has provided traditional Usui Reiki classes and attunements to hundreds of students…
Jan 14, 2013
ReikiIlluminated replied to ReikiIlluminated's discussion The most amazing Reiki Day!! in Spiritual Energy Healing
"No....thank you for sharing this experience!!! Keeping this vibration to myself would be purely…"
Oct 1, 2012
More…