let us share home remdies

We, the members of AFG, all know what Ayurveda is, so instead of throwing much light on what ayurveda is and what are its principles LET US SHARE SOME TIME TESTED HOME REMEDIES for common ailments.

Let this become a platform for sharing knowledge which will not only enrich our intellect, but help us have a healthy body.

Let us share knowledge, which will benefit at large

ONLY A HEALTHY BODY CAN HAVE A HEALTHY MIND.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Beautiful discussion!! thank you for starting this.

I have just recently began a very adamant ayurvedic study AND course of herbs. I am in LOVE with rasayana prash tea, which is an overall body health enhancer~ I ordered it from garrysun.com~ it tastes DIVINE and I can already feel a boost of my physical body as well as my mental, emotional, and spiritual body from taking a tbsp twice a day for 4 days now.

Am also taking jatamansi for anxiety, and manjisthadi ghana which is a blood purifier to cleanse my blood and body from years of meat eating,processed food eating, past alcohol drinking, smoking, etc. As I have converted my lifestyle habits, eating patterns, and even daily health regime to ALL NATURAL I see it as a wonderful way to refresh my system for my lifelong way of all natural food, beauty products, remedies, etc. Also am applying amla oil to my scalp 2x a week to 'cool' my mind as I am a very strongly mentally intellectual thinker, which adds to my anxiety. :)

Only been on the herbal tablets for a few days and feel really wonderful!! 

When I am finished with this first course I intend to order some shilajit, one of the most profound anti-aging herbs in ayurvedic medicine, and continue to take whatever herbs intuitively stand out to me as a form of nourishing my mind, body, and soul.

I personally ordered my lot from garrysun.com and can attest that these herbal tablets are the REAL DEAL. They come straight from India and are 100% legit herbal tablets. They have no coating and are little balls of compacted herbs, very potent herb smelling, but easy to swallow, no aftertaste, and easily digested, for me anyway. 

I think it's beautiful and important for all to find out what their dominant dosha is, for instance I am very PITTA dominant, and reading the descriptions is uncanny to how much it fits who I am~ and follow the guidelines of ayurvedic herbs, lifestyle, and yoga for you own particular dosha. I will happily keep informed how I am doing with my herbal tablets and following the guidelines of my dosha.

For anyone interested in learning more, taking a dosha quiz for yourself, and understanding all about you and your dosha I'll post a few links I've found below. Hope all are well. Much Love and Light to you all!

http://www.evaidyaji.com/

http://garrysun.com/

http://doshaquiz.chopra.com/

http://www.himalayaninstitute.org/yoga-international-magazine/clean...

Garry N Sun
    Ayurvedic herbal supplements and longevity products, bath and beauty items, and aromatherapy, also offers free consultations.
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

D1V1NITY replied to lalit's discussion let us share home remdies in Ayurveda Focus Group
"Beautiful discussion!! thank you for starting this.
 I have just recently began a very adamant…"
Oct 27, 2012
lalit replied to Asavari Honavar's discussion The philosophy behind Ayurveda... in Ayurveda Focus Group
"dEAR aSAVARI,
let us share some time tested remedies which would benefit society at large."
Oct 27, 2012
lalit posted a discussion in Ayurveda Focus Group
We, the members of AFG, all know what Ayurveda is, so instead of throwing much light on what…
Oct 27, 2012
ev replied to Asavari Honavar's discussion Ayurvedic Recipes... in Ayurveda Focus Group
"just started a new healthy diet...due to my so called "MS" ...and it feels great! i feel better…"
Aug 23, 2010
zoe replied to Asavari Honavar's discussion Ayurvedic Recipes... in Ayurveda Focus Group
"Thank you, friend"
May 6, 2010
Asavari Honavar posted a discussion in Ayurveda Focus Group
The knowledge of Ayurveda has been passed down to us in texts called the SUTRAS or small phrases…
Mar 1, 2010
Asavari Honavar posted a discussion in Ayurveda Focus Group
Ayurveda teaches that food is the Prana (Life Force), of living beings, and that life is a…
Feb 3, 2010
dolphinjoy1212 replied to Ben-Arion's discussion Basis for Ayurvedic Philosophy in Ayurveda Focus Group
"Yes, Ayurveda really works. I found it about 12 years ago and it helped me balance my energies and…"
Feb 3, 2010
More…