Your Meaning Of Life

I was considering this subject last night, the meaning of life. Some people will profess to know the answer, insisting it's THE answer. I think it has a different meaning to different people. For me, when I was going through the temptations of suicide this question began circling in my mind, and because I couldn't answer it at the time it made me even more depressed. Then I had a realization one day, of what MY answer was to the question.

Q. What is the meaning of life?

A. To live.

The answer was in the question. I was interested in what answers other people had come up with here.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Rae,

Before I read anyone elses opinion and pollute my own opinion, I'll tell you that I agree with you.  It is that simple.  I might elaborate a little and say that it is to experience things.

Love,

Ashenar 

• I had the same process actually. I was all depressive and suicidal and having one of those ridiculous existential crises and it hit me very suddenly, the point and meaning of life...to live, to exist, to be, to experience. So I try and spend my time out of my brain and out of all of the constructs and forms and exist in the space between thoughts and the space between space... in that existing space and to allow myself the experiences of existence - emotions, mental processes and all of it. Can't really describe it I suppose. You know it when you feel it. It just is. 

• Hi folks, Hi Rae, very interesting you were pondering the same thing I was last night. So a more accurate question is, what is the definition of life, from there we can then decipher more clearly it's meaning. If we look at this world, we see all different shapes and sizes of so called life, though since most can only see through the five senses, we are very limited to what we can describe of life viewed from this world. My opinion is that life is experience, or as some call it 'a ride'. This particular ride on planet earth is what it is, it appears to be designed like a roller coaster, with ups and downs and and sharp turns and then smooth straight aways for time to rest until some more ups and downs. We all are programmed beings and I'm not speaking of the conditioning that cultures and societies drum into us. My dog (yorky) is obviously programmed with certain instincts that are ingrained and the dog can most likely not overcome them, not easily at least. So life has different shades and colors as do the various life forms. Like a display of christmas lights, we all for varying reasons, radiate our lights of differing colors that add to the symphony of life in each respective world of dimension. Now as I observe my dog, I see a life form that wishes to have his needs met and be loved without condition, mostly likes to have fun and be in joy. Then at times, his programmed instinct kicks in and he becomes a different dog for a brief time, he switches to a fear based energy that involves survival instinct and this serves its function. Though, since I have a higher perspective of things compared to my dog, I can see his fears are unwarranted and therefore false, though he does not know this because his instinctual programming is so strong. Now this is directly applicable to human life forms as well. Though our programming from our creator source may vary to some degree, we obviously have this same instinct of survival and thus the energy of fear. Now fear is part of our programmed being, though it is only a part or an energy tool, it was never intended that we all live in this energetic mode of fear for most of our lives. It is supposed to be used in brief instances when our physical bodies may be in jeopardy when the fight or flight mode kicks in. So maybe my thoughts can start to show how defining life and its various programs running in the various life forms is how we can start to understand more its meaning. And so it would seem to me that life is then intended to be one of joy and abundance.

So then why does this world seem so opposite to this. Simply because that small instinctual program of fear and survival and its ability to enable a human being to react quickly to a given situation has been blown out of all proportion. And so we now start to understand even more, because we now see that it is about a balance of these instinctual energies. And as is obvious or not, over time many in this world have created a very intense roller coaster ride, instead of a nice train ride and all the various systems and societal structures help to foster the intense roller coaster ride compared to a nice train ride. This balance could also be seen to be the balance of the feminine and masculine energies or the many other names given to it. And this balance comes into being when beings are operating within the energy of unconditional love. Though at the end of the day as said, its 'A RIDE' and experience is always changing. I'm ready for a nice train ride, how about you folks, hehe.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"The aurorae are a blessing for Earth...and utterly beautiful to behold....

https://ik.imgkit.net/3vlqs5axxjf/TP/ik-seo/images/99999999-9999-99..."
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Just think how much healing this planet is in need of...Generally, but also due to the great harms caused by the covid vaccine...
Just think and feel for all those suffering people, all over the world, who's lives have been ruined by evil…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Aktaiwa stargate, in the Sirius B system, is now sending additional frequencies of blue creational light, including a newly invoked healing ray, for the entire galaxy...
The NINE are relaying ever more refined energies to us, from Lord Surea..…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"This link is absolutely true....A good reference to current ascension progress...Sandra Walter knows the matter well...

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/geomagnetic-storm-..."
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Geomagnetic Storm and New Plasma Effects; By Sandra Walter.
"Yes, absolutely true....Thanks for posting.."
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceBeloved Ones,The current planetary energies that we are consciously embodying are nothing like we have ever experienced before on our planet.A cosmic blessing and response from our Aurora family to the shift that is taking place in many of…
10 hours ago
The conclusion of events taking place on Earth seems inevitable, as countries that feel threatened by them are uniting into two distinct groups for their protection. Steps are being carried out to try and calm things down but some countries seem set…
10 hours ago
| SourceBlessings Beloveds~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
11 hours ago
More…