I have always wondered what really happened during WW2. There are pictures of Hitler shaking hand with a grey. Is that real? Were the allied really the good guys? And would the world have been better or worse if the Nazis won?

These questions have always filled my mind. I hope someone can answer some of them.

Much love 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Money is the root of evil

The elite, the nephilim, the Ashkenazi Jews, the illuminati, they are all the same they are all the Rothschild Zionists,

They love war they fund both sides

1848: Karl Marx, an Ashkenazi Jew, published, "The Communist Manifesto."  Interestingly at the same time as he is working on this, Karl Ritter of Frankfurt University was writing the antithesis which would form the basis for Freidrich Wilhelm Nietzsche's,  "Nietzscheanism."  This Nietzecheanism was later developed into Fascism and then into Nazism and was used to forment the first and second world wars.

Marx, Ritter, and Nietzsche were all funded and under the instruction of the Rothschilds.  The idea was that those who direct the overall conspiracy could use the differences in those two so-called ideologies to enable them to divide larger and larger factions of the human race into opposing camps so that they could be armed and then brainwashed into fighting and destroying each other, and particularly, to destroy all political and religious institutions. 

Say what you like you don't need money,

You don't need meat just milk and honey

Only when the power of love overcomes the love of power will humanity know peace.

Sorry for the double post I replied in  the wrong place, this form of communication id very new to me

Bright blessings J

• ...u can delete it then.... (see the little 'x' spot on the right side of your post???)
            • 8113845887?profile=originalThank you

still finding my way around, any tios hints or suggestions gratefully accepted.

Bright blessings l8113768884?profile=original

• so would we create a "new" money?

yes. . . if the world was based on the "economy" of spirit, of people ourselfs, helping each-other as this "new" economy, and this being the "future". and yes I'm telling myself I must continue to believe in this, this being the way out of the broken record, and myself also being too conditioned by it, (this broken record), for, um, a long time.

now this is an "economy" worth fighting for

• hmmm, I wonder if I was writing something, about such "difference" of an "economy".
            hehehe, I guess it wasn't obvious enough what I wrote, anyways, look closer
  • The history books are written by the winners
  • HUMAN RACE GET OFF YOUR KNEES

James you speak of Rothschild Zionists

Rothschild Zionism in its public expression is a political ideology based on a homeland for Jewish people in Palestine and a belief that the Jews are God's 'chosen race' with a God-given right to the 'promised land' of Israel (historically this is nonsense, as I show in my books)

They also believe that the real borders of Israel must encompass what is now Israel, including Gaza and the West Bank still officially owned by the Palestinians, plus Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Egypt and Jordan, or, as Genesis puts it: '... from the brook of Egypt to the Euphrates'.

That's the public expression of Zionism, but at its inner core it is a secret society created and controlled by the House of Rothschild.

They have sought to sell the 'Zionism-means-all-Jewish-people' lie so that they can condemn as 'anti-Semites' and 'racists' anyone who exposes the truth about Rothschild Zionism and its agents in government, banking, business, media, military etc.

• Strange questions can reveal stranger answers,

It has been said that if Hitler had not existed then the state of Israel would never have been formed,

This begs the question - Rothschild Zionists are they bad or good I believe that evil begets evil

• do you see in the future the whole world population all knowing such truths? or do you feel that yet again they will scurry into the shadows, and we will not see this tale that we must at least understand fully, so as to not let happen again?

I believe their is a larger player, that may help with this revealing in a more mass global way soon, I hope, but yes, this is not the whole solution to all our problems, not at all, but thankyou Templeknight for pointing out, um, interesting information
      • I know that part of our duty is to expose evil for what it is,

The nephilim geneticall altered us to readily accept the status of slave to provide minerals to protect Nirubi

The Rothschild zionists are their direct descendants, the manipulate countries and politicians and cause wars

They are the creditors for the US Trillion dollar debts

The RZ's set up their last and current central bank in America, the Federal Reserve. in 1913 Congressman Charles Lindbergh stated following the passing of the Federal Reserve Act on December 23,

"The Act establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President signs this Bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized.......The greatest crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill."

It is important to note that the Federal Reserve is a private company, it is neither Federal nor does it have any Reserve. It is conservatively estimated that profits exceed $150 billion per year and the Federal Reserve has never once in its history published accounts.

What are they doing with the money that each and every one of us works for, from nine to five, from the age of twenty to sixty five

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uos5qcnsWtg"
36 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://youtu.be/uos5qcnsWtg?si=x_YV2a3sB3o3bmuU"
40 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
59 minutes ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
1 hour ago
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
1 hour ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
1 hour ago
"Part 2 of Sheldan's talk about the Earth Allies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIsZMnTFFvs"
1 hour ago
"Good talk from Sheldan here about who the Earth Allies are and the role they play in helping us defeat the Dark Cabal. The Dark Cabal and what they have been up to is also talked about here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKUsEjgimtw&t=1s"
1 hour ago
More…