Why Galactic Federation

Can anyone help me to answer these questions why is the galactic federation of so call light is interfering with me making contact with some old friends of mine from the far past. to also ask why they attacked them for trying to warn me after they said the gfol are not whom they say they are?. and why did they force me down against my will and try and fuck with my head with making me look into that thing just before i blacked out? just all because i disagreed with them. They don't seem to like when you stand up to them. why is that? 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• because the GFL are the evil leftovers of the reptilian agenda on earth

• I'm keeping open to all idea's :D 

• an excellent pdf of clearing-protection methods for sensitives-empaths

• My friends whom i speak of are different races of ET's in all dimensions including 3d some human foam and some not. i got the feeling you were thinking i was meaning trying to contact earth human friends who were not awaken from this life. x One of my ET friends said to me: there's problems up here as much as problems down where you are. for the sake of you guys we are not putting names to us. because the dark forces will just get hold of the name and use it against us and you.  Also i have great earth human friends here too who are making life here better helping me with sharing ideas and experiences. at the moment its just thru the internet as i have not met anyone in person apart from two close friends whom i share things with because i know they can accept me for who i am. i stand believing anything is possible without siding with just one idea. I'm keeping all senses open and i will welcome all but first the must gain my trust. also if i am wrong in what i say so let it be i have no ego in that way to be hurt. for if the gfol are light beings they will forgive me. xXx but i always do love your input. thank you x    

• This message was for April but its playing up lol 

• Good to see the bigger picture of the situation you went through.  Just before you go to bed make sure you do a meditation and ask for your guardian angels or those that are around for your highest good to be within your auric field and be with you at all times.  This will be a good time to get to know them and let them know your situation.  Write down your dreams especially the major scenes and objects you see.  Go to dreammoods.com and get your answers.  This is just all extra suggestions to hopefully help you out.

Peace, Love and Happiness

Mearl

Your Online Source For Dream Interpretations
    Dream Moods is a free online guide to help you interpret the meanings to your dreams. Check out our 6000+ word dream dictionary, fascinating discussi…
    • thank you, got a book for my birthday for writing down stuff in. most of my experiences are recorded on my computer. so i shall start filing in it this week xXx 

• Ahh okay thanks Hannah, the first part of the question on here made it seem like they were trying to interfere with your life in general, sorry about that. Yeah two different things here going 

Eh, well in anycase though. I think that for the most part of things, of course the GFL are going to do something to your friends who tried warning you about them in the first place, because the GFL that most are dealing with here on Earth, and I do believe that it is perfectly clear now, as Kelly Ann even has posted many many videos about this. The GFL that most Humans are going through right now, aren't who or what they say they are

This has been a real on going discussion on here for some time right now, because more and more are becoming aware that the GFL isn't something that they had thought it was, and that there is some form of GFL out there throwing around fake messages of love and light, and aren't exactly doing what they say are doing 

I think though that second answer to your question is pretty clear as to why they would attack them for trying to warn you about the GFL, after a few things that have been posted on here about the GFL things going on right now 

However I'm a bit confused as to what you mean by your friends are else where and not un awakened Humans? Do you mean that your friends aren't living on Planet Earth in a human physical body, or do you mean that they are on Planet Earth, but there soul has been from different parts of the Planets and Galaxies? I don't get the whole they aren't some sort of Unawakened Humans, because to me everyone living on Planet Earth is a Human, but there Souls have come from different parts of the Planets before coming to Earth 

Bless the Nite,

April 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The western central banking system is totally corrupt and this interview of Jared Bernstein, economic adviser to Resident Joe Biden, PROVES IT.....Just listen to this hapless idiot's attempts, to explain why the US Government chooses to borrow, if…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"I posted on here a few months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
12 hours ago
"I posted on here a couple months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ"
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and the Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
14 hours ago
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ&t=2732s"
14 hours ago
More…