Whos is who?

I'd like to know who tells lies and who the truth. Why the interest on making fame or money? What is the real value of trying to deceive others. Are you team working with good or evil?

What’s your opinion about this Contact Report? Which you can find to read in full here: www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_233

A piece of this says:

21. And as for the name Ashtar, I refer to all the information that we already delivered to you several years ago for the public, from which it clearly and unambiguously follows that Ashtar Sheran has never
had and still doesn’t have those contacts with Earth people that are ascribed
to him by various liars and deceivers of the Earth.

So all those lying and swindling Earth people, who maintain that they would
have contact with Ashtar Sheran, are already punished by this fact.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Leila. I knew it all in other words, too. That's why I came here to meet people with the same mirrored intentions. You know what? I'm tired of words and messages. Messages are nothing with no action. That's why I'm here and in the next forum. Not to talk but to take actions. Luckily I found someone here who suggested me the Venus Project and Zeitgeist Movement. I'll use the rest of my time there and I'll work with them, too. If you want to continue, you'll meet me there. My time is over here. Thank you so much. I learned a little more after all.
  • Truth, Lies, Dark, Light... let's call the whole thing off! --- there are sinister forces out there, we know - we know. You wouldn't believe what is happening in California, its just amazing. But I've heard people in Arizona telling me the same thing about government turning into a "police state". There is a lot of "it" happening. It is important to support each other now. We may agree with different percpectives but the people who agreed to be here under the consideration of unity is the only thing that truly matters. You can't control another person's ego and its pretty impossible to sort out the illusions of good and bad. I think its a waste of energy to pick things a part like that because it takes us away from what is sacred. Thats my view, thats all. It doesn't have to be anyone elses and I respect that. I cannot stop a person from following Zorton the Arcturian and you will not be able to influence me to follow your ideals unless I already have them established. Unity is about soul relationship, scrap the rest of the mind blabber. The so called "evil" governments or dark forces are counting on humanity to continue to separate itself from one another. Arguing and debating about who's a better shaman, who is telling the truth, who's a liar, who's authentic, or messed up in the head just adds to the fire.
    • Great reasoning itwashereallthewhile. It means we have to be strong enough not to deliver and give up our freewill. So, let's keep on going and joining to the Creation Laws. Light and truth will always prevail and displace the darkness and lies.
  • I don't spend a great deal of time on sources, seeing as how all information has to be processed inside with the same meditation. I take in the information and chew on the message, holding it up to what is truth to my own reasoning and moral intuition. The only source that is reliable is the one that springs from inside you, as you already know what is true or not. Simply take it in, and explore the parts that don't resonate with you. I find it is much easier to find the truth of a message, than to search for the truth in a source, as people are prone to emotional excitement and mistakes. Searching for truth is a personal quest, I would no sooner take gospel truth from my own mother's lips without first holding it into the light within myself.
    • Nice message David. I respect your ideas and knowledge shared. The question is I'm trying to meet people to take actions in order to provide others the benefit of opportunities by means of demolishing the systems that make our Earth a Prison Planet as Alex Jones say. I'm just trying to gather people to help other to accomplish the mission of freeing the planet and getting rid of the evil systems.
      • Sometimes if you try to control an outcome even with the best intentions, things go horribly wrong. One cannot change the world without first changing the way people view themselves. I respect your passion and excitement to get things on the move, but sometimes it is necessary to realize the only world you can change is your own. Yes it is important to join like-minded individuals together for a common goal, but not at the expense of what is really important and that is to let go. Our egos fight us the whole way, that is how we view our place in the whole. It is best to realize how "God" works, not using mass influence like the dark hats have to, simply because they are not big enough, "God" is big enough to work with and in individuals. Like the old saying God is into details. He helps one individual through another, through bonds of brotherhood and compassion. Embrace the change in your own life and let go of all the things you cannot change. Influence and build up others, but in a world where most of us have to scratch out a living, is it wrong to say " If you are serious about this you will join us"? Or is it more important to let people come to their own realization of what they are supposed to be doing? There is so much that needs to be done, to try and force a physical change without a spiritual change is counterproductive. Not to mention the feelings of overwhelming which leads to despair, or bitterness at others that you feel are not doing their part. Slow down and realize it is all going to turn out how it will. Those who resonate to your calling will come, but there are countless many who are not ready for such an outward change, and even if they do their calling could be different. Some people who discover spirituality want to grab a hold of something tangible, like a church they shouldn't be at, when the best thing to do is discover the spirit by themselves. I only write this not to counter you but to inform some who have confusion on these issues.
        I do appreciate what you are called to do and I visualize that future, I hold it in my mind like a solid, and I pray for those who are called to do these jobs awaken and come to their sense of destiny. Namaste!
        • David - I couldn't agree more with what you have just written. That is one of the best contributions I've read on this site. You've put a lot of thought into that, and it makes a lot of sense. Well done!
        • Hundreds of years ago Johann Wolfgang von Goethe said “None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” It can help to illustrate that I'm not looking for words, but actions David. I'd like to talk about what can be done, how to organize each other in different countries, how to become activist, etc. Let's talk about what needs to be done to change a little faster. There`s no time to waste while the evil ones are fabricating the Mark of the Beast, for instance.
  • Thanks I insist. No time for bla bla. I'm a traveler and I'm here just to share and wake up together to new realities. All I have to do here I'm done.
    Blessings, go ahead. I'll meet you later in the long run.
    Love has infinite sides like truth has infinite faces.
  • JUST WONDERING ManuHernz ..

WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO SIT IN A ROOM WITH ALL OF US AFTER THIS DISCUSSION AND SIMPLY ENJOY BEING WITH US WITH NO MORE CHESS BOARD GAMES IN REGARD YOUR ENDEAVORS ? or own Gut level heart to heart bla bla .. ?

SIMPLY ENJOYING GOOD FOOD GRAPES ETC .. AND GOOD CLEAN WATER ...? OR WHATEVER THE DRINK MAY BE ?

I WOULD ... how about you .. put all differences aside knowing we are all here doing our bit for Mother Earth ...
    Just wondering ....
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
54 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
55 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The UK's Rwanda plan seems to be deterring illegal migrants from staying in the country, as now, since the Parliamentary vote for Rwanda exile, 80% of Irish republic migrants, are now flooding into their country from Ulster.....

So basically, the…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"The UK's Rwanda plan seems to be deterring illegal migrants from staying in the country, as now, since the Parliamentary vote for Rwanda exile, 80% of Irish republic migrants, are now flooding into their country from Ulster.....

So basically, the…"
3 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   A Gift To Transcend The Chaos In Our LifeBy Patricia Cota-Robles As we assimilate higher and higher frequencies of God’s Infinite Light everything that conflicts with that Light is being pushed to the surface to be Transmuted back into its…
4 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Awakening Manifestation By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings and love I, Archangel Metatron, extend to your being now. I come forth with the love of the Angelic Kingdom. I come forth with the love of the Creator. These I share…
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Lichtweltverlag  .Beloved people,in the love of GOD man is perfected and in the love of GOD the world is perfected. Everything is through the love of GOD and everything serves the love of GOD. Everything is connected in a unique way in the love of…
15 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!The disturbances in the matrix will continue, with each wave of light, its foundation will be more shaken.The barely operational system now is not meant to be saved. Fighting…
15 hours ago
More…