Who wants to practice telepathy?

Greetings my friends. Are you interested in practicing telepathy?

I am definitally interested.. but I need a few guidelines from you kind folks.. what do you know about it and how would we go about communicating with each other telepathically? I guess its not that difficult but we may need to practice, and also because of where we are at in our evoluion so to speak.

Now I know that each of us is on a different level to the next.. so I dont know how that effects telepathic ability but I'm up for trying it..

How would we know if it is working? .. would we return to this thread and report back to each other on what our telepathic conversations are? I dont know??..

Telepathy is real and so are we ready for it? .. after all the changes we are going through.. are we able to communicate at this stage through telepathy?

People in here share great knowledge and fantastic insights and being clear to recieving divine energy but how clear are we in our psychic abilities?

I am willing to try an experiment with anyone who is heart centered and open to the idea. Maybe those who are drawn to this thread may start some telepathic conversations. Maybe if we start to talk about it, it may open up our telepathic doorways.

I hope it works :)

Love and Light to everyone :)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Beautifulsunset - not bad!!! ;) my real location is pretty close to Passiac, NJ and your response holds some clues to where I was thinking, good job ;) I'm the same with phone calls... I'll send a thought to loved ones to call me whenever they can and usually they do.. When it comes to calling I'm so bad with timing, always catching people at the most inappropriate times, so now I just resort to a telepathic call me when you can, and it works for everyone ;)

send over a thought or a question and I'll *try* my best to answer...!

• i should edit to add that now i skip the telepathy and go straight to texting...works quicker! :)

• I am sending over a song in my head.  Can you hear it.

• somewhere over the rainbow? lol.

:)

• Stella, Stella, Stella, you guessed that song because I mentioned the game at the strip.  LOL

But no that is not it either.

• lol, honestly didn't read that message, but will go back to see/find the connection! :)

oh and the city i was thinking of earlier was pa--s... i think you and i are onto something or at least can pick up on each others thoughts! ;)

<3

• Oh silly me, that was another topic I posted on, maybe we are on to something, I was posting on Norma introduction about maybe seeing her on the srtip in Vegas, thinking she was the lady that came up to me and told me she won on the slot machine the Wizard of OZ. 

• hmm..my birth name is Norma..my profile pic on FB is painting of lady sitting on a rainbow..altho i don’t like gambling..only ‘virtually’..feel u picked up on my wanting to connect telepathically here..amazing~  u know me here as Joyana Suwati..older lady (77) but new(er) here~  honestly..the more we practice telepathy..it will speed up communications exponentially~  jsb

• I was telling Stella about the post I had made on Norma's introduction, she is new here also.  Not sure of anything, was talking about the Wizard of Oz game in Vegas and thats how it came up in this post.  I was thinking of a song and Stella guess Somewhere over the rainbow, but that was not my song.  I guess it hit home with you.  My favorite song when I was a little girl was Somewhere Over the Rainbow.  I use to have the ESP game when I was little, not sure how good I was at it.  Had fun trying thou.  Thanks for responding Joyana, very beautiful name you picked.

• lol, even a better story! i want to go to Vegas one day, Las Vegas that is ;)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uos5qcnsWtg"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://youtu.be/uos5qcnsWtg?si=x_YV2a3sB3o3bmuU"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
2 hours ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
2 hours ago
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
2 hours ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
2 hours ago
"Part 2 of Sheldan's talk about the Earth Allies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIsZMnTFFvs"
3 hours ago
"Good talk from Sheldan here about who the Earth Allies are and the role they play in helping us defeat the Dark Cabal. The Dark Cabal and what they have been up to is also talked about here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKUsEjgimtw&t=1s"
3 hours ago
More…