Okay, here is the scenario.... the telephones are out of touch because the electricity doesn't work the way it used to, the satellights are down, we have no media, no TV, no cell phone towers, no communication outside of shouting distance.  Certainly no internet...

We have no cars because the batteries are based on the old physics and do not function.  In fact, all electrical appliances as we know them now, will not function in the new polarity. 

What will you do when that happens? 

This is where faith becomes survival... where do you fit in?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I love the internet in many ways, so it would definitely be an adjustment, but we humans/aliens are very adapatable, I think we would be fine... :) 

Parody video

I can't say that having no electricity would bring out the better side of "some people", it would probably cause a breakdown in many different ways, but I think as a people we can overcome any change that is presented to us and thrive.

• We had a bit of a trial run over here a few months back.  In the area of Christchurch that I live, we were without power for 10 days.  While our cars still worked getting petrol was a nightmare so bike was definately the vehicle of choice.  Cell phone use was patchy.  We adapted pretty quickly to be fair, collected firewood to cook and boil water, just made a wee fire pit in the back yard, dug a hole and put a tarp around it for the toilet - sewerage was out for much longer, some parts of the city still cant use their loo.  People were alot friendlier, everyone was asking everyone if they needed help or food etc, everyone had so much time on their hands because no one could go to work, people had time for people, it was actually fan-bloody-tastic.

Its the small things that you miss that you don't think about like a shower!  OMG everyone go out and buy a couple of camping showers, they are worth their weight in gold.  :-)

I think I will be fine, we will adapt and life will become a hell of a lot more simple. 

• That is great, Karen, and a simple life is very appealing to me personally.  My concern is that was just 10 days.  What if it were longer?  Much longer?  We are adaptable, but in cities especially (and I live in Denver) could we rearrange our lives to exist without the kind of power we take for granted?  Think about economies and jobs... how dependent we now are on electricity/oil/gas for everything.  What if solar flares take out our usual infastructure in a longer-term scenario?  I find this kind of exciting.  However, most people and their jobs are not that resilient.  As a society were are interdependent, not self sufficient.  Communities need to stick together and support each other, but what about those bands of desperate people who are hungry and scared?  Or the ones who just see an opportunity in the chaos to take what they want?  You know what they will start doing.  In just a few days after Hurricane Katrina, people were looting and raping.  I would want to leave and go up to the mountains/woods myself and avoid some of that craziness.  I thought Japan was a great social role model after the earthquake.  Honor is a big part of their society.  I worry about some of my fellow Americans who are not so noble.

I would love living closer to the Earth like 100 years ago, but 100 years ago life did not revolve around these new technologies.  The infrastructure and knowledge and equipment are no longer easily accesible for most. I like to think about these things, not out of fear, but out of trying to be as prepared as I can, not only spiritually, but also physically... logistically.  I have a solar camping shower (I agree with you there).  I also have two big barrels of water in my basement, in case, and food. 

• We do have a tendancy to adapt very quickly, it's a beautiful thing. :-)
    • :)  That's nice to hear, Christchurch didn't get enough attention world wide. 
  • If you guys want to try an experiment, we can try to invoke energy to each other.  For example, without telling the other person... someone sends the energy, of say- an apple.  Over a period of time "apples" will begin appearing in the life of the sendee.  It's manifesting energy from a Creator perspective... we do it all the time subconsciously, but it's a tool we can utilize and practise with. 

Lol, I should broadcast a song, a really annoying one.  You know how a song gets in your head sometimes?  You find yourself humming it, though it's just something silly like a radio jingle?  Ha ha, if you find yourself singing It's Raining Men, Luke, you'll know it came from me tee hee.   

• Kelly.. please dont send the song ''Its Raining Men''.. I implore you .. the weather says it going to rain here tommorow..

but we sholud try that experiment, yourself, Kelly-ann .. all the Kellys.. lol..

7854_Kelly%20Family1.jpg

• ROFL!!!  Omigosh!  CLONES!!!!!!!!

Here's a rainy day song for you, sunshine :)  You remind me of this song, I love to sing it in the car. 

• I have thought about it many times. I am 64 I think I would try to take it positive if Internet, cell phones, TV and radio did not work any more. It would be a great challenge...everybody would be forced to help each other.

We will find ways to communicate...its easier for older people than for the younger generation who had these things for years. I live in Cph. But if it happens I would prefer to be outside in the country. Water is important, but the watersupply to the city will stop without electricity.

I beleive things  happen for a reason..So be it. I am ready

Namaste and Love to All of you

Soli

• after the mess or whatever the claim, I will enjoy my day.....................
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1545

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!The frequency of Earth continues to rise by the minute. Through the many portals activated on Earth, ancient vortexes, and especially through the lightworkers, who serve as…
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion 5000 year old vedic Shanti Mantra …HIGHLY RECOMMEND
"Listen daily for healing"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion 5000 year old vedic Shanti Mantra …HIGHLY RECOMMEND
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
In the world of scientific discovery, paradigms shift and theories evolve, but few conjectures have sparked as much controversy and fascination as the recent proposal set forth by Russian physicists Mikhail Vossen and Alexander Scherbakov. Their…
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"The Light, by Reel People....(2021 Remastered Version)👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icoe-AO2ADc"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll have to seriously consider making this one, an unofficial anthem for my sector command in East Anglia, GFL Ground Crew.....Selamat ja....!!😉

"IF IT'S LOVE THAT YOU FEEL, STEP INTO THE LIGHT....!!" Just dig those lyrics and vibes....👽…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Now, some brilliant arrangements and compositions, well played with more splendid bargrooves....Enjoy...ahem...!! Selamat ja...!! 👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV6KZgXIDl8"
10 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…