Okay, here is the scenario.... the telephones are out of touch because the electricity doesn't work the way it used to, the satellights are down, we have no media, no TV, no cell phone towers, no communication outside of shouting distance.  Certainly no internet...

We have no cars because the batteries are based on the old physics and do not function.  In fact, all electrical appliances as we know them now, will not function in the new polarity. 

What will you do when that happens? 

This is where faith becomes survival... where do you fit in?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ya Delilah,

I think it's doable on our end, getting the ETs to agree may be the more difficult part. But I'd rather try and fail, than not try. All civilizations that reach our level must go through something like this, so I don't think that it's that big of a deal. It's just a question of doing the work, getting an agreement between us and the ETs in place, implementing it, and then managing the development of relations properly.

Time will tell.

Thanks

• Hey SC,

THat pretty dam good alternative solution...

CHeers

Suzexx

• Hi Suzie,

Thanks

• Ka,

Candles and beans would be a good start.

It would take more than that to keep things going.

Somebody would have to think about and provide alternative solutions to make the best of a bad situation. That doesn't make me gloom and doom, it makes me part of the solution if something like this were to happen.

• Ka,

I haven't read the thread, what do you think would happen?

It also depends on what caused the electricity to go down, is it temporary like from a solar flare, or is it permanent? The question doesn't say anything about the electricity coming back on, so my answer was based on a need to transition to a non electric industrial base. It could be done, but it would take time.

• Hey Stargazing, hey sounds like you dont need lessons in survival! Your already livin it....

SUzexx

• Yep Im with you Jon, what ever happens happens, just adapt and improvise.

Suzexx

• And they wore fury undies.... Cant do that.... lol
  •  

If it happens, our bodies are electric, so there would probably be an extinction of our race. All biological function is partially electric, and if it ceased to function, the planet would become barren in an extinction event. There've been several in the planet's history purportedly. Ranging from from partial at less than 50% to near total at 95% or greater.

If it didn't kill us, there would be a disease and starvation based die off to the the level of what industry could support after being converted over to remain functioning on mechanical, thermal and chemical power like chemical processes and wind, water and steam turbines, turning jack shafts to power industrial equipment that didn't need electricity, like pre cnc machine tools and other equipment that could be converted to run on mechanical or chemical power only. A lot of electrical based processes can be replaced with alternative technology.

A rough guess would be a surviving population of somewhere in the area of 2 to 3 billion people, maybe more. China and India have large manual labor agricultural segments of their societies that don't require electricty. So it would all depend on how quickly it happened and how well it was managed. Higher than horse and buggy because a lot of the existing infrastructure could be retrofitted to function without electricity. But a partial die off couldn't be prevented if electricity went down suddenly, because it would take time to retrofit society to get the food and other life support functions operational to their current level.

I don't think that I'd become a farmer, I'd probably transition to some type of small business.

• Yes, time to retrofit.  So true.  I like your thinking.  It makes sense.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1545

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!The frequency of Earth continues to rise by the minute. Through the many portals activated on Earth, ancient vortexes, and especially through the lightworkers, who serve as…
41 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion 5000 year old vedic Shanti Mantra …HIGHLY RECOMMEND
"Listen daily for healing"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion 5000 year old vedic Shanti Mantra …HIGHLY RECOMMEND
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
In the world of scientific discovery, paradigms shift and theories evolve, but few conjectures have sparked as much controversy and fascination as the recent proposal set forth by Russian physicists Mikhail Vossen and Alexander Scherbakov. Their…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"The Light, by Reel People....(2021 Remastered Version)👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icoe-AO2ADc"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll have to seriously consider making this one, an unofficial anthem for my sector command in East Anglia, GFL Ground Crew.....Selamat ja....!!😉

"IF IT'S LOVE THAT YOU FEEL, STEP INTO THE LIGHT....!!" Just dig those lyrics and vibes....👽…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Now, some brilliant arrangements and compositions, well played with more splendid bargrooves....Enjoy...ahem...!! Selamat ja...!! 👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV6KZgXIDl8"
9 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…