~ I have to be honest~ YESTERDAY~ & TODAY~ HAVE BEEN MOST HARD TIMES FOR ME THROUGHOUT THIS PROCESS!!!! Yesterday... I started VIBRATING SO HARD~ SO HARD~ & am losing my old vision~COMPLETELY~ I will go out and EVERYTHING will just become blue & VIOLET FLUORESCENT PULSATION and when I look down it appears I'm standing on liquid & I WILL GET SCARED & THEN~ I will come back to 3D? I KNOW NOT WHAT IS HAPPENING~ BUT~ I feel as if IM TRULY DISAPEARING! I looked & read we HAVEN'T HAD A MAJOR SOLAR FLARE????? Which is usually the cause of these..."Transitions" I go through... BUT~THIS IS SO INTENSE & STRONG! I was TRYING to find a cause~ and read MS? I HAVEN'T HEARD OF ANYONE ELSE experiencing SUCH DRAMATIC and STRONG CHANGES TO THEIR ENTIRE STATE BEFORE? I feel SO happy & good yet ~ confused~ & sad? I haven't told anyone yet... as I just don't know whats happening~BUT~SOMETHING IS TO ME~ & IT IS OH~SO VERY REAL!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Dear Silas,

I'd like to refer you to an interview with Archangel Michael from yesterday, in which he talks about the following (amongst other things):

"AAM: As you know, [there are] these transitions, these shifts in energy frequencies that are available to the human race because they are designed, and that there are different types of energy and frequency downloads that have been given to Gaia, and to the human race, and to all of the kingdoms over time. But there is a particular frequency and energy that is being sent, and it started, actually, yesterday. So, it is being sent to the human collective directly from the heart of One. And it is whatever you think of as awareness, enlightenment, ascension, shift."

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/05/archangel-michael-on-nesara-disc...

So, yes, I guess we've been bombarded with a special kind of energy since April 29.

I haven't experienced what you have yet, but yesterday I felt extremely dizzy and feeling like I was going to lift off the ground and float at any moment.

Don't give in to fear, though, it's nothing to be fearful of.

• Hi Silas, Yep I agree with everyone and fantastic for you...yep out of your comfort zone its cool bro, we all there for yaxx

As for experiencing things yep Im the same, vibrations, flashes of light, pains in my head, muscles in my body giving me a good go and energy and motivation... fark...  THere are so many people around me just taking sickies left right and centre with all this going on and heaps and heaps of people saying I dont want to work anymore... they cant seem to function..

Good on you dude and breath!

Suzexx

• Hey man,

I had much of the same a couple of weeks ago, enormous waves of higher energy flooding through me, laughing, crying and shaking violently, my girlfriend was a bit freaked out!! haha I see pulsating waves of violet frequently now and from time to time have wooshing bodiless perception, awareness of God self, perfection, and how painfully beautiful this all is! I was freaking out a little too initially, feels like your whole world is crumbling around you??! I got myself a copper magnetic bracelet to help me ground through the changes, highly recommend!! But ultimately everything these lush people on here have said is so true, breath, relax and enjoy the ride etc, it's one hell of a rollacoaster, wooooooooooo!

Much love

Deanx

• Hey - it's a ride, buckle up, relax, be heart-led, hold on to those parts of the experience that give you a feeling of 'rightness'.

Something tells me a lot more of us will be there at some stage, maybe you are developing a 'blueprint' for those of us who will experience the same symptoms.  I know that there are many thousands currently going to ascend WITH their physical bodies, and know that the reason for this is to create a template for future humans, so eventually all incarnated humans will be able to as well.

Do whatever makes you let go of any fear.  Thanks for being a way-shower!

• Hi...

YOU are a "sentive-extraordinaire".....or more commonly known as.....an Empath Silas.....i believe deep down you've always kinda known this......yes?......but NOW.....well......  :)   .....you've asked, "show me the proof".....no?......other than your "observation" about what you are experiencing......how does it FEEL?.......are YOU in pain?.......does it hurt YOU?......or.....is it taking YOUR breath away?......is it awe inspiring?......YOU, Silas are BEing "nodged"......ground yourself....everyday......invoke the Violet Flame.......i do it 3x EVERYDAY......and i FEEL "teflon coated"......most of the time......don't get me wrong.....WE ARE ALL experiencing some crazy "vibes" on ONE level or another......i FEEL YOU Silas.....

ALL IS AS IT SHOULD BE.

YOU are going to BE just fine........  :)

Breath......in through the nose......out through the mouth.......

Namaste

Peace

KH

• Hi ho again, these comments are good & heck NO, you are not sick!!!

OH YEH, my friend is still very much alive and loving life!

LOVE your comment ROLL WITH THE FLOW, & hey my Youtube user name is GLOW WITH THE FLOW as we're ALL shining at different levels too. I've come across many meditation videos that are soopa chilled

I've always believed that there's no such thing as normal and if there was ...I wouldn't wish to be 'it'...

Everyone, everywhere is going through exactly what is appropriate for their highest good. You betcha we're all different & although we are ultimately one, we are all going through this ascension process at different paces. I witness many amazing things with the individuals around me every day & my own experiences include seeing & feeling loads of colour. I work with it.....mostly Gold (as it's very pure) & Violet flame (it transmutes and 'cleanses' everything). 

You are surrounded by many helpers (we all are) & all is as it should be....

Love to your dear heart  0:-D

• I had a really strange experience about 2 years ago, when I started working with the Violet flame through meditation. At first it was really like I was loosing sense of balance, although I was sitting down, but really felt very strange. After a while I got cured unexplicabbly of all major health problems I was having (otitis, sinus, and others mostly in my head; as far I could see through what came out of me I should have been dead quite soon). Strangelly it never came back and now when I meditate on Violet Flame I feel a lot more centered and stronger than ever. Indeed, these days I went out in the sun for meditations and although is just beggining of May the rays were so powerful that often I got dizzy after a while, and the colours I see now are so much brighter then ever (and surelly i'm not smoking anything :)))) So don't worry, Sillas it's all ok, probbably a lot of us now are like buddist monks, who in the period before illumination are unable to integrate in the normal world as practically they see the nonsense about it. Lucky them, for having monasteries to live in and people to take care of them, as many of us are still struggling with everyday needs (mostly others around us). So keep up and as it's said balance comes when we're like trees: heads up in the skyes, but still well grounded in the field. For now it's the only way we can survive

• Hey buddy, you're not alone, I've been experiencing some major lightshows, vibrations and energy waves and pulsations... its part of the process, you are far along in it, what they call a first waver, ride it out...
    Lol, a woman knows what its like to ride it out, its what we do during child birth, we ride the pain waves until we can't even think anymore and then its over and the happy times happen and you forget about how much it bloody hurt....;-)
    YOU are giving birth to your new reality, so happy for you!!!!
    Do you know how to ground energy? Sometimes its the only way to center yourself is to pull down energy through your crown and give it to Gaia, like righting an out of control speeding car....
  • Silas, I just saw your msg now,

its different for everyone, your not dying, its gonna be ok, have faith my friend, your protected :)

love <3

• Hi Silas, I would agree with the grounding comment. That would be a good start for you. Much change is happening, don't fear it but yes do some grounding. I have had many strange feelings myself and found it helps. Namaste

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1554

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Now, this video will make you laugh, as China is a land of fakery, to the nth degree....I've shown many examples on this thread, including their fake moon landing and fake eggs. And now, I'll introduce you to their fake policemen.....🤣

Actually,…"
38 minutes ago
"Just about every new technology (I mean new, not gun powder,) in China, is invented ELSEWHERE....Research and development, in countries outside of the PRC, always......Certainly this rule applies to communist China.....In fact, as this video…"
50 minutes ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post LightLetter: Plasma and Geostorm Integration; By Sandra Walter.
2 hours ago
"And there were more lunar landing sites, of course, each with evidence, which is still there...No wind and rain, on the moon, of course.....And the GFL will not be landing nearby, to spoil those footprints...As for China, they are unable to land,…"
4 hours ago
"Eagle descent stage, on the lunar surface...Apollo 11....
Anyone with a good telescope, can confirm the sea of tranquility location, plus Apollo mission evidence of landing..

https://www.universetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Apollo-11-..."
5 hours ago
"Landing EVIDENCE taken by Earth telescopes can prove the Apollo missions were real....Sorry to burst the bubble.....The space race was real and actually happened..
And why China "landed" on the back end, so you couldn't see their lie..

Photo below…"
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
More…

The Federal Reserve will have the transiting planet Neptune in Conjunction (within one degree) with it's Midheaven (Mc) placement this summer. This is a major transit, and it strongly suggests some very difficult…

Read more…

Beloved family

As we journey together through the cosmos, let us remember the power of unity and inner light. Each of us carries a spark of the divine, a unique essence contributing to the greater whole. In these transformative times, let us rekindle our…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0