umacnatk.jpg 

THE PURPOSE & MISSION OF THE GFL IS TO HELP FULFILL THE PROPHETIC REALIZATION OF THE DIVINE WILL OF HEAVEN........Which is to bring all of physical creation within this galaxy and eventually others, into light polarity....such that physicality becomes a perfect mirror of Heaven and not an imperfect mirror, as has been the case...

This desire for perfecton is the stated intent of spiritual evolution....such that creation and creator become perfect reflections of each other and thus become self-realised at cosmic levels. It is the intent of Lord Surea who is representative of PRIME CREATOR within this galaxy....

This mission will require that not only will Earth require to ascend to 5th dimensional expression, but all of the former dark empires too, such as those of Draconis (Sigma, Theta and Alpha) as well as the Orions (Mintaka and Belatrix) and Zetas (Reticuli,) be fully polarised to the light, also....

So all the darkest corners of this galaxy prophetically become lighted and aligned with the sacred will of Lord Surea, the great being who oversouls this entire galaxy, including it's physical aspects.....Surea is a galactic correspondence to Sanat Kumara on Earth, a Logoi.

The Galactic Federation of Light is the full title in English and is often shortened to "Galactic Federation," in common useage on Earth...It serves the divine will across many planes, including the physical plane.

There is just one GFL and there is no seperate organisation, nor "split," as some false channels may suggest.

This LIGHTED UNION is an instrument of divine will and IN NO WAY INDEPENDENT of that divine will....And when I use the term, I'm referring to the carrying out of the divine Plan, in accord with a prophecy for this "Milky Way" galaxy, that there would be a complete return of all physicality to the LIGHT.

The Lighted Union or GFL is an instrument of the higher will of the Galactic Logos...aka Lord Surea, who decreed that his divine will be unfolded by his agents within the Great Blue Lodge of Creation, presided over by Lord Aescapulus of the Council of Nine.

So the political centre of the GFL is the Vega system and the spiritual centre is the Sirius B system.

There is no greater "Federation" within this Milky Way Galaxy...and no rival to the GFL, which is 4 million (sol) years old.

For aeons the only real rival to the GFL was the Anchara Alliance, centred within the Orion star constellation sun, Bellatrix and it's allies within Alpha, Sigma and Eta Draconis former star empires...

With the treaty of Anchara, signed by both rivals (GFL-AA) in the earth year 1994 AD, that galactic war ended....and those former adversaries, including their allies, the Anunnaki, are now allied to the GFL...

Also I would like to clarify that there is no such thing as a "Galactic Confederation of Worlds." which is based on an approximation used in the fictional Star Trek TV series...

There are federations within the greater GFL, such as the Plejaren Federation.....But there are many false channels confusing the issue and pretending that the GFL and GF are different, when they are, in actuality, the same.

Selamat kasijaram zau.. (Sirian for "be blessed in the love and joy of spirit...!")

Col. Drekx Omega, Cmdr, GFL Ground Crew (East England sector)

drekxomega.jpg?w=300&h=300

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Orion_999,

I must say that none of the events described resonate with me...The so called "Pleiadian ambassadors: Tanka Wheneh, Tania Pieikai & Maka Nihaweh," are creations of fiction.....As is the planet "Despora."

My advice would be to take this with a grain of salt....

And thankyou dear friend....always at your service....

• Yes, some of that info is big time wrong, the names sertainly are wrong enyway and pleiadean ambassadors gives me a vibb that it is not right...

• I knew you would agree with me on this, Light_Diva....and your beloved would know the truth completely...

That planet described as "Despora" is reputedly within the Sirius B system and is a complete fiction, as I know of the 6 planetary bodies, including the gas giants and waterworlds, not one of which uses that name...and some use dual names as with Earth (Terra/Gaia) and we Sirians also give a dual name to Samanet (Muktarin.) But Despora is a made up name based on earth culture, the biblical "Diaspora," and a complete fantasy from a Sirian perspective....

Likewise, this idea that there are two "Federations," one based on the Sirians and Orions...?? A completely fantastical mind-juggling act of earth human brazen tomfoolery....  hehe...!!  :-)

• More on the Firmament layers and HAARP interference, here at my earlier posted blog:

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/commander-drekx-ome...

• The earth grid system once placed  crystal temples at major node points, maintaining the firmament layers at differing elevations....They were (and will be again) permanently open at the north and soul polar regions, above the main Agarthan continent entrances....And ships have long entered inner earth from space using those direct routes, which have been kept open deliberately.

When those temples were destroyed in 4000 BCE, as they were prior in 9,400 BCE, gaps of appeared in the layers, which cracked and fissured, bringing down flood waters that caused deluges in both epochs...

Satellite technologies, as they currently exist will not be needed for cosmic wide holographic comms, so will not crash into the firmaments layers when they are reconstructed fully by the Agarthans...The clean up opersation on earth will be repeated in space, so no debris will be permitted near the layers...

If hyperthetically a space craft needed to enter the firmament layers, it would phase out of physicality while passing through....Also, if a hole was needed to be created in the layers, that could be arranged (unlikely though) from the temple control mechanism...

Meteors are too small to damage the layers, but if damage were made by a larger bollard, the temples would reconstruct the damaged area by increasing their electro-gravitic output.....Atheric energy creates gravity signatures that levitate the icesheets into place and keep them there while the tellurian grid is operating fully..

Think of the Firmament layers as "living water" and taking regular sustenance, to operate at maximum efficiency, as with a human body.

• Thankyou very much Drekx...I needed to get this explained.  Any other info to share?????

• Hello forestgirl....Now we are ACC friends, you will have access to my page....Always feel free to visit and comment....I have many blogs and discussions that may interest you...Brows, peruse and post, as you feel guided to......Kind regards, Drekx

• WOW Drekx you really out did your self with this blog. I really enjoyed it and everyone's contributions here. Thank you and Congrats Brother.

Love and Light

• Thanks very much Drekx, I will go to your page and read the Sirian articles, thanks BroStar!!!  :D

• Thank you for you insights they are greatly appreciated, I had an ulterior motive as I have recently become part of the ground crew (Trinity Project) working on the grids to strengthen them, alongside empowering Gaiamma and sending calming love energy to all the inhabitants of earth, and I do not know much about the rest of the situation only of what I am guided by the higher member of the crew to do to fulfill my part in this wonderful project and would like hear & to get the truth of the true journey out (our souls path) along with broader knowledge on the whole situation, so to hear from greater storehouses of knowledge is awesome and greatly appreciated.

Love and Light & Laughter to all

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1546

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

ameliajack updated their profile
9 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Russell Brand gets into The WHO's corruption here. Keep an eye on them they have their little meeting coming up later this month where the chances are high they will be planning the next scamdemic they want.…"
14 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"King Charles snubs Prince Harry's visit to the UK and frankly I don't blame him....Of course, royalty is not something we will possess, or entertain, when ascended, BUT, as for now, it's an institution we can observe, with some satisfaction, within…"
32 minutes ago
"Yes, keep the vids coming, Justin...👍🏻"
1 hour ago
"The elites are self-indulging their absurd luxury beliefs, in the forms of CRT, Net Zero, ESG and DEI.....These luxuries can no longer be afforded in the real world and must be thrown over the figurative side of the ship of state, into oblivion, as…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Glad you enjoyed it Drekx. I'm gonna try and post part 2 of chapter 4 later today. Good chapter so far just like the other chapters."
2 hours ago
"Great vid about Billy and Semjase......And I can vouch for the ET preference for meeting contactees in the most idyllic natural beauty locations...
Not exactly the same as one of my meetings, but there are some comparisons, as per this blog...…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"With utmost respect for rev Skirvin, who has the right to post these Fulford updates, if he wants to, I do not believe around 90% of this material....And obviously, Fulford is a misinformation outlet....And the White Hats do not seek the United…"
6 hours ago
More…