What exactly is chemtrails?

As I can understand, chemtrails are some toxins lead out of the engines from jet planes. I do know a lot about airplanes and how their engines work and have never heard that they on purpose add chemicals to the engines except for the fuel, or is there anything else to this topic?Much love 2 y'all

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• its ok sometimes we forget, infact brains are designed to forget, those little details are easy to mix up.

• The Cabal dont use ordinary passenger airlines to do this dirty job. Its a black budget out of secret bases of which most were underground bases including two in europe. Google or go Youtube Nick, there is a ton of facts and proof out there just waiting for U to catch up.

And ofcourse your friends dont lie to U, they just dont know....

Namaste

• yeah the people responsible for the waste systems on planes are their own department, the regular mechanics usually dont work on those systems

actually in your comment you are spreading a tiny bit of misinformation. contrails are not from the engines exhaust, it is from the HEAT of the exhaust cooling rapidly leaving crystalized moisture, contrails can stay in the air longer than a few minutes "Contrails tend to last longer if there is higher moisture in the atmosphere and associated higher level clouds such as cirrus, cirrostratus and cirrocumulus already present before the plane flies through."

govts wont actually deny this as many govts are doing chemtrails, they just wont tell you exactly what they are spraying or they will tell you it is for weather study or other things, which some of the chemtrails certainly are, the UN has something to stop chemtrails for chaning the environment, however we all know nobody listens to the UN, resolutions are almsot 100% ignored by nations

• I have seen a post on a forum that was started by a guy who used to work for a company that made the chemicals they would use. Some had different purposes, to alter the weather, but some had the purpose to alter the moods of people. The government uses chemtrails to control us.

• What i know is that these chemtrails are made up of Barium and Strontium, which are both alkaline chemicals on the periodic table and they both are silvery and metallic
  • chemtrails are not coming from the engines, there are separate dispersion nozzles at spots on the wings, the temperature of the engines would ruin the chemicals they want to spray.

• Yes I thought of that too Jim but if that was the case then casual jet mechanics would ask questions, and this whole thing would have been blown wide open a long time ago.

That also requires additional chemical tanks, which would show up in the specs. They would be discovered - the mechanics would ask "what the hell is this thing?". And the chemicals would need to be stored, and loaded too. Which is a separate task than loading fuel.

I really doubt that the mechanics and flight crew would be in the loop... this is definitely not an obvious thing... and the most likely story is that its in the fuel (since nobody questions the fuel).

• airplane mechanics are set up with specialties, each guy does his own thing, you dont ask questions about stuff if you have to work on something that isnt your speciality, a mechanic described exactly what you are thinking, he wasnt supposed to work on the waste system, but had to because the usual guy was sick, he noticed stuff on the plane that wasnt in the schematics, asked questions was suspended, personal computer hacked etc.

even happy kelly knows about the chemical spraying technology, the fuel burns too hot for chemicals to survive, and the metals would ruin the engines, it also has been blown wide open years ago, in fact there is a UN resolution prohibiting the spraying of chemicals in the air for a whole bunch of different reasons. some research would help you immensely

• I used to have a copy of the patent used for the dispersal of the chemicals on my old laptop ... it was patented in the early sixties, the excuse for making the smoke visable was to identify friendly craft by their "spume" ... of course it goes much deeper but I'm sure that patent is still around google and it does explain how it works and their methodology. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"I want to go home"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
After denial by the msm and fed gov for over 150 years-now this comes out? Admitting elongated skulls, too. Mythology, folklore and even the Bible tell us that giants once roamed the Earth. And, it turns out, there’s evidence to back this…
2 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. U.S. Congressman Hale Boggs was a dissenter of Louisiana Governor Huey P. Long. For those who do not know who he was, Huey P. Long was the politician known as "Kingfish," and he was…
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"Net zero is an ideological and quasi-religious fantasy and needs to be dumped, ASAP...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_m4lggW9A0"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Net zero is an ideological and quasi-religious fantasy and needs to be dumped, ASAP...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_m4lggW9A0"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The surveillance state may be working in Red China, but not so in Great Britain....And here is the proof.....LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQmBIh7WDbk"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"More Cabal madness. This gets into Government and bank corruption and how the government may be trying to get into peoples bank accounts. https://youtu.be/ZnZUfa_FJWs?si=VIEyhq18e-QjWCRR"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Russia taking action against JP Morgan seizing 440 million in assets. https://youtu.be/EBTKH8KjsjA?si=_eDmHHmIlGI5Ef8t"
9 hours ago
More…

A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. U.S. Congressman Hale Boggs was a dissenter of Louisiana Governor Huey P. Long. For those who do not know who he was, Huey P. Long was the politician…

Read more…