I think it was the 28th of October last year when my vision changed.

I still see perfectly well the only difference is this distortion, which is called Visual Snow. I had no idea what had happened to me and why, I just seemed to wake up one morning and I saw all these 'pixels' as some call it. It's like watching cable tv all the time. 

I started looking on the internet for information, but It was hard to find anything useful about it. If you would check Wikipedia they mainly state that they have no idea how healthy people can just wake up one morning and have this 'condition' (I still see perfectly fine but just different so it's not really a negative thing) 

After searching the web, finding more and more people who suddenly saw like this, some are even born with it, I noticed that a lot of people who recently got it all seemed to notice it late October/ early November, could there be a connection?

Does anyone on this forum have it and how did you get it, what's your story?

I also want to bring a thing called Scheerer's Phenomenon under the attention, because I suspect a lot of people here see the same thing I do. You know those white specks you see when you look into a blue sky? Wikipedia claims they are just white blood cells moving in the capillaries in front of the retina of the eye, but how is it that not all people can see them? 

I can remember seeing them as a child but there weren't as obvious as they became to be since last summer, I always had to focus on a bright blue sky and I would see a few 'sprites' moving around like molecules. I've been trying to find answers, why do people see them and other's don't? As is happened suddenly I was more interested in the spiritual explanation, I just want to know why I see them and others don't. 

As much for the spiritual explanations I found; Seeing 'Prana' , apparently Jesus and Buddha saw them too. So that would mean you see them after a Kundalini awakening..

Do you have another explanation?, I'd love to hear it!

(This is an awesome site I found with simulators and many informative stories!)(If you have no idea what's I'm talking about check out this simulator gallery)>http://www.migraine-aura.org/content/e27891/e27265/e42285/e42288/e57536/index_en.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• it started happening to be in the beginning of 2011. i used to have great eye sight, i can even remember what it was like to see clearly.

but your right when you say its like watching cable tv all the time, like there's some sort of screen between my eyes and reality. but don't you sometimes see little sparkles? im seeing them more and more.

have you ever been outside and thought you could see energy? it has all the colors of the rainbow and it flows everywhere. its still very hard to see it but its getting easier. i started seeing that when i started to lose my sight.

im not sure what is happening to us, but it might be ascension symptoms, seeing energy who knows!

hope i helped!

• Those energy sparks you see, I started to notice them this summer, I would only see a bunch, now as you say they can be visible anywhere and I see thousands of them, I see them even now when I look at my computer screen. 

Have you also become more sensitive to sunlight? 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"I posted on here a few months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
4 hours ago
"I posted on here a couple months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and the Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
6 hours ago
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ&t=2732s"
6 hours ago
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and The Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
6 hours ago
More…