Veganism Is The Future

This is a page that promotes veganism - a lifestyle practice that excludes ALL forms of exploitation and unnecessary cruelty, as well as healthy diets & lifestyles, and, most importantly, animal liberation. Here you will find only true and important info!

Gary Yourofsky's entire inspirational speech on animal rights and veganism held at Georgia Tech in summer of 2010. Listen to this amazing speaker who will blow away the myths, fill your mind with interesting facts, and help you make ethical choices for a healthy heart and soul. His charismatic and straightforward style is one of a kind - a must-see for anyone who cares about nonhuman animals or wishes to make the world a better place.

JESUS WAS A VEGAN...Video below

In Gods initial and ideal world, represented in the book of Genesis by the Garden of Eden, there was no suffering, no exploitation, and no violence at all.

God said, See, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is upon the face of all the earth,
and every tree with seed in its fruit; you shall have them for food. And to every beast of the earth,
and to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food. And it was so. God saw everything that he had made,
and indeed, it was very good.
Genesis 1:29-31

The consumption of animal flesh was unknown up until the great flood. But since the great flood,
we have had the fibers and the stinking fluids of animal flesh stuffed into our mouths...
Jesus, the Christ, who appeared when the time was fulfilled, again joined the end to the beginning,
so that we are now no longer allowed to eat animal flesh.
Hieronymus (331-420)

Peter
I live on bread and olives, to which I only seldom add a vegetable.
Clementine Homilies XII, 6; rec. VII, 6
(Adversus Jovinanum 1:30)

Matthew
Matthew lived on seed, the fruit of trees and vegetables without meat.
Clemens of Alexandria,
Paidagogos II, 1:16

John
John never ate meat.
Church historian Hegesipp according to Eusebius,
History of the Church II 2:3

Jacob
Jacob, the brother of the Lord, lived on seeds and plants and touched neither meat nor wine.
Epistulae ad Faustum XXII, 3

In the earthly paradise, there was no wine, no one sacrificed animals and no one ate meat.

As long as one lives frugally the luck of the house will increase; the animals will be safe;
no blood will be shed, and no animal will be killed.
The cooks knife will be useless; the table will only be set with fruits which nature offers to us,
and one will be satisfied with that.
From the epistles of Basilius the Great (329-379)

Jesus' message is about love and compassion, but there is nothing loving or compassionate at factory farms and slaughterhouses, where billions of animals endure miserable lives and die violent deaths.

If Jesus lived in our culture of violence, he would do everything he could to confront the structures of death and call for a new culture of peace and life.

Hosea: "I desire mercy and not sacrifice."

Jesus NEVER ate Meat   VIDEO BELOW... and said ...

"All who desire to be my disciple LET NO FLESH MEAT ENTER YOUR MOUTHS" (Lection 38, Gospel of the Holy Twelve)

Yet more than 97% of Christians Eat Meat....

"In the beginning, God gave to all, the fruits of the trees, and the seeds. and the herbs, for food; BUT THOSE WHO LOVED THEMSELVES MORE THAN GOD, OR THEIR FELLOWS, corrupted their ways, and brought diseases into their bodies, and filled the earth with lust and violence." (Jesus, Lecion 75, Gospel of The Holy Twelve)

......and that is why this video wasn't made in the hope of Christians changing their ways....because I know Christians and I know nearly all would never stop eating meat because as Jesus said......they "love themselves more than God and animals"

I would be totally shocked if even 1 out of a 1000 Christians who watch this stop eating meat. So this video really is just here to serve the purpose of informing people that....

CHRISTIANITY AS TAUGHT AND PRACTICED TODAY IS NOT JESUS' TEACHINGS.

Supersoul Connection - No to Violence (Album Version)...Video below

Speciesism IS discrimination, so please reject discrimination and go vegan! Other animals may look and think differently to us but so do other humans! Anyone who has an interest in not suffering should have that interest protected and we have no right to justify the exploitation of animals by pleasure/ habit/ convenience!

I've got a little eyeliner from "Everyday Minerals" on. They're a vegan/ no animal testing brand.

Believe in justice, love, nonviolence, peace and the end of all discrimination and exploitation, including speciesism: Go Vegan!
Humans are animals too, and all animals can feel pain and don't want to feel pain. Stop causing unnecessary suffering! What are you waiting for?

Be Vegan. Make Peace.

The Lemurians also emphasizes the importance of treating all beings with compassion which is the natural way of living for the soul. Adama the Head Priest of Telos says that we will not bring our animals to the surface until they can receive in your realm as much love as they receive in our realm. There is still a lot of animal abuse on your planet and this is not acceptable. A civilization their evolution is evaluated much by the way they treat their animals and it does not say much about your civilization by they way you treat the animals. Adama says until all the animals are loved in your dimension as in our dimensions you will not see our animals..@ 08.52 on Video below

Eat fruit & veg, and add color to your life! ♥

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/530007_277411179025719_1841196868_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/c131.0.403.403/p403x403/255528_277772745656229_307103216_n.jpg

The perfect breakfast... Fruit!

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/c48.0.403.403/p403x403/644104_277268825706621_1561690905_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/485698_277805198986317_4240463_n.jpg

Go fruit yourself!

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/644160_277291379037699_347768515_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/381092_276856465747857_520502735_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/292023_273291766104327_1071333813_n.jpg

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW

Veganism Is The Future

namaste

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Smart!

• In my travels to India in mid 60's I first learned about vegetarian life. Received that name in 1970's. Arjuna has a great friend. Love vegetarian food but still saw too many get fat and die of heart and stroke and cancer. The vegetarians of south India have serious heart issues. All due to vegetable oil. Ghee is better, coconut oil is best. None is even better.

• 8114359063?profile=original

• 8114452098?profile=original

• Lovely! Thank you XXX

• There are various better and healthier protein sources other then meat. Lentils, Chick peas and soy bean products are just to name a few. People go Vegan to help starving children, they follow the way of God, not to contribute to the sin of exploitation and torture of animals by buying meat or animal products, and to save poor, tortured animals. Veganism is God's way.

• Did you know legumes and grains have things in them called Phytates and Lectins? These things the plants create for defense against animals consuming them and to ensure their survival of the seed. They can't run, they don't have teeth or any other way of defending themselves.  These things are known for the anti nutrient properties; as in they bind to vitamins and minerals and draw them out of the body causing deficiencies. They also irritate the gut wall creating something called 'leaky gut syndrome'. Once the gut wall becomes permeable, undigested food particles pass through the gut wall prematurely. Once in the blood stream they set off the immune system. Inflammatory Cytokines flood the body to attack these food particles and also damage other parts of the body in the process. This is the cause of inflammatory conditions such as fibromialga, arthurtis and many many other strange modern day health conditions. Ppl who suddenly experience food sensitivities is because their immune system is responding after the gut wall becomes permeable (leaky gut syndrome). A huge amount of health problems only manifested once we shifted from a hunter gatherer diet to a aggriculture diet when we introduced grains, legumes etc into our bodies. Once a gut  becomes unhealthy, the bad gut flora flourish and outnumber the good flora. These release toxins into the body. All the undigested food particles in the blood stream as well as the increased toxic load are sent to the liver which struggles with the load. This causes a liver congestion.

Dr Natasha Mcbride is curing Autism in children with a diet called The GAPS diet and many mental conditions such as schizophrenia . This diet excluded grains and legumes because of their effects on the gut. Poor gut health in children leads to inflammatory conditions in their brains. She cured her own son. This is the diet that I follow and cured me of Chronic Fatigue Sydrome after being on a vegetarian and then Vegan diet for 8years and preaching all the same nonsense that you are. THAT DIET MADE ME SICK. If i wasn't an able online researcher and have discovered the truth for myself, I'd still be in bed or on the couch every day unable to function normally or raise my child. Thanks to vegan/vegetarian diet. 

Soy has been linked to breast cancer for women because of it's estrogen mimicking properties and really messes with the thyroid gland. Not to mention that in nature animals won't touch soy beans growing. That should tell you something.

• Beyond Vegan: man did not eat and drink for 70 years and he is still alive

• In Gods initial and ideal world, represented in the book of Genesis by the Garden of Eden, there was no suffering, no exploitation, and no violence at all.

God said, See, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is upon the face of all the earth,
    and every tree with seed in its fruit; you shall have them for food. And to every beast of the earth,
    and to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food. And it was so. God saw everything that he had made,
    and indeed, it was very good.
    Genesis 1:29-31

The consumption of animal flesh was unknown up until the great flood. But since the great flood,
    we have had the fibers and the stinking fluids of animal flesh stuffed into our mouths...
    Jesus, the Christ, who appeared when the time was fulfilled, again joined the end to the beginning,
    so that we are now no longer allowed to eat animal flesh.
    Hieronymus (331-420)

Peter
    I live on bread and olives, to which I only seldom add a vegetable.
    Clementine Homilies XII, 6; rec. VII, 6
    (Adversus Jovinanum 1:30)

Matthew
    Matthew lived on seed, the fruit of trees and vegetables without meat.
    Clemens of Alexandria,
    Paidagogos II, 1:16

John
    John never ate meat.
    Church historian Hegesipp according to Eusebius,
    History of the Church II 2:3

Jacob
    Jacob, the brother of the Lord, lived on seeds and plants and touched neither meat nor wine.
    Epistulae ad Faustum XXII, 3

In the earthly paradise, there was no wine, no one sacrificed animals and no one ate meat.

As long as one lives frugally the luck of the house will increase; the animals will be safe;
    no blood will be shed, and no animal will be killed.
    The cooks knife will be useless; the table will only be set with fruits which nature offers to us,
    and one will be satisfied with that.
    From the epistles of Basilius the Great (329-379)

Jesus' message is about love and compassion, but there is nothing loving or compassionate at factory farms and slaughterhouses, where billions of animals endure miserable lives and die violent deaths.

If Jesus lived in our culture of violence, he would do everything he could to confront the structures of death and call for a new culture of peace and life.

Hosea: "I desire mercy and not sacrifice."

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source  It is the One.   Thank you.These times are unlike any other. They are being directed by a single desire – Enlightenment. Awake or not, there is an inner drive to improve life as it is conducted right now, on earth. There is an inner…
24 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"‘The food pyramid is a lie that was concocted by the government to hide the rising cost of food including meat and dairy. The WEF continues to push cereal and plant based nutrition.’
https://youtu.be/nJAgnJbm7so?si=r4jB1bzUupazn6sI"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uos5qcnsWtg"
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://youtu.be/uos5qcnsWtg?si=x_YV2a3sB3o3bmuU"
11 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
11 hours ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
11 hours ago
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
11 hours ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
11 hours ago
More…