what are your thoughts of a Utopian society? can 300 acres of land support a community to thrive to spreed there wings and fly. I am looking for the people who have the same dream "to spreed enlightenment and to live in enlightenment"

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i saw this about 2 years ago when i first got interested it really open my eyes further :)

• never, run away. simply building a model a prototype. so the world can see not just dream

• no way Greece sounds great

• Sorry message posted twice. I guess I'm supposed to say more. LOL! Anyway I've been doing this community stuff for 20 years and it's difficult. It takes money and tons of hard labor. If anyone wants to explore community in Hawaii, let me know. I have one and it's probably not like you envision or fantasize it. But there are many communities here and most are own by the few, worked by the many. Some use WWOOFERS. If you want to experience community, become a WWOOFER (google it, join the network, travel). You can work on farms and communities around the planet, get ideas, contribute and maybe come up with some better ideas to do this. There are communities out there all over the place. There's a communities directory as well. Good luck. It's fun but hard work. I'm almost 60, birthday is Feb. 6th and now since I'm in community and getting old, I'm getting tired from all the hard work. No way to retire, so it seems. Anyone have ideas how to really make community work that feels good to all? I'm open to hear more.
  • Everyone can always do something unless they're sitting there comatose. Even handicapped can contribute in some way if only they are companions for others. Very few are so completely incapacitated that they can do nothing. Look at Stephen Hawking. He has developed his mind to contribute while his body is so decimated. Michael Tellinger speaks of contributionism, UBUNTU. Look it up. Read and listen to youtubes on the subject. The very weak will not survive the refugee process. Nature still has its way with us despite all we try to do otherwise. Nature reigns supreme. So if we get back to basics we all have to contribute, like our ancestors did, like our forefathers who came to the wild frontier and made it happened or perished. None of us have so much or are so enhanced that we can afford to do it all and pay for it all. The super rich don't give a damn about community or US for that matter, so stop looking for the savior. Each has to contribute, do his or her part and building community involves picking up a shovel, digging in the dirt, erecting walls and getting it all under roof. And then pray the roof will hold up and doesn't leak for inevitably rains will fall and winds will blow.
  • so the power plant is the bio gas-from inside plumbing or a central location wher the sewage is pumped? A lot of work and big bucks to get it done right

• They must be making pretty big bucks already in that organization. I've looked through their webpages, their network and their presentation videos. We're talking hundreds of thousands of invested dollars on the presentation material alone here. The speaker alone probably charged 5 thousand bucks. Especially on "ez-launch-video", I know that voice, it's a celebrity voice. Very very VERY professional stuff there. They don't actually SAY anything in that material but it sure is shining brightly. Almost as brightly as Greg's Seawalls. ;)

• yippie idiot

• Love will only flourish in compassion and kindness, no matter if it is 3d or 4d

• I like the Swiss cave hobbit like homesteads around the pond.......................thats nice, I took part of building one of them with dirt and used tires. I built it , only a wine celar but the main house was genious. ............the guy I worked for  joked with me one day , that electricity was the most expensive item on the bill................I always liked his project in Royal Arkansas.................(too close to main road and highway noise but his 30 acres of "bluffs and hills" was nice),..........................

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Acc members- Eyewitness Report. I was riding my ev scooter on the boardwalk at Asbury Park, NJ (since Drexk posted the ev scooter fires I'm rethinking sidewalk surfing) and I saw this; large olive shaped reflective black sunglasses on a head with a…"
25 minutes ago
"Drexk-that's my favorite pic of Greta!"
41 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
So much is changing through the world and inconvenience for the people involved is unavoidable. However, we must confirm that all souls involved were told of what to expect before they incarnated. They would have known their life plan and in general…
49 minutes ago
51 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source  It is the One.   Thank you.These times are unlike any other. They are being directed by a single desire – Enlightenment. Awake or not, there is an inner drive to improve life as it is conducted right now, on earth. There is an inner…
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"‘The food pyramid is a lie that was concocted by the government to hide the rising cost of food including meat and dairy. The WEF continues to push cereal and plant based nutrition.’
https://youtu.be/nJAgnJbm7so?si=r4jB1bzUupazn6sI"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uos5qcnsWtg"
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://youtu.be/uos5qcnsWtg?si=x_YV2a3sB3o3bmuU"
12 hours ago
More…