what are your thoughts of a Utopian society? can 300 acres of land support a community to thrive to spreed there wings and fly. I am looking for the people who have the same dream "to spreed enlightenment and to live in enlightenment"

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i dont have the land yet i am saving feel free to save as well its a community thing but if not i will start it i am just fighting time and money for the start up and then money wont matter all the extra food can be sold or anything that is crafted to pay the property tax and tax really just tax yup any extra will be for the people as a reward for good living at the end the people make there own check there own max wage.

i found land tho but the location is the key for a lot of thing involved i live in arizona in the usa i would love to have it in sedona but i know its costly for the land. 

have a Great Day Guardian of Earth may the energy feel abundant 

• "right on everyone yes the skill you want to master with,will be your job that will help the community."

I wonder who of us is gonna wanna be the undertaker, the garbage-man and the poop-guy (sanitation) and make it their life career? ;)

"there are many ways to build houses the earthhouse is the most newest way and it is great."

It is also a very heavy structure so you need to make sure that the ground is firm and solid. A ground radar scan would probably be a good idea before you start constructing anything. :)

"i am looking to reusable energy as well and crystal powered generators"

Do you know how to build crystal powered generators?

"water i found in the air h and o just need to put the 2 together and h2o water"

You can never extract enough water out of the air to be able to sustain a whole communitys daily need. One well won't be enough either. At least 1 well per 5 families is recommended, evenly spaced so that they don't dry out each other. First you need to check the ground-water though, since most of the ground-water in the US is seriously contaminated due to their idiotic "let's bury the garbage instead of burning it"-suicide-philosophy they've been running for I don't know How long.

"green houses for veggies and herbs and spices grow easy. fruit trees grow and grow have like 3 in front of your home you will have more fruit then you could eat."

We're going to need a granary.

"i would be cool to have different ponds for fish for shrimp and more."

And it would be an absolutely horrifying job to clean those tanks every week. The smell, the smell, oh god oh god the smell ;)

"the extra food can be sold"

I'm afraid not. All food that goes to the public needs to be controlled before it's allowed to be sold.  If someone were to get sick from crops from the community and we didn't have the right insurance or controls for that, the entire community could be ruined in a day.
            The moment you try to get money from the outside world INTO Utopia, your freedom will slowly begin to decay. The moment you want to make More than ends meat, you'll loose immediately.

"or anything that is crafted"

If the community wants to survive the money/tax-trap it can't produce useless trinkets. It needs to produce consumer items so that people will come back for more of it. Useless trinkets, crafts and arts are sold in 1 item per customer per lifetime usually. To be able to go around on that you'd have to turn the community into a tourist spot as well since you'd need to continously pull new customers to your market.

"i found land tho but the location is the key for a lot of thing involved"

I've looked through your ideas and done some small calculations in my head and we're gonna need millions of dollars just to get the infrastructure up and working. ;)

I'm also gonna calculate how many people we would actually need to be certain to have at least 1 person on each job at all times including sick days and accidents, to get the community to go around.

"i live in arizona in the usa i would love to have it in sedona but i know its costly for the land."

+ you have another problem as well. The next large (catastrophic) earthquake in the US is gonna drop that entire landmass into the sea with people and all. I wouldn't move there even if I were paid to do it. Choose another place please. Preferably far from the US.. ;)

• I have also had a dream of a self supported community. Living off the land, solar power, making homes and other buildings from soil (compresses earth), growing all their own food, no money, everyone sharing everything. I could be done.

• i believe its the future 

• 320 acres 1/2 section in land talk is 1/2 mike wide by 1 mile long.... Lots of land.... More than enough to sustain a community ... As long as you. Have a water source ... And a few other vital things... Feel free to contact me if you would like... An old farm boy here
    • nice thaxs for the word

• 300 acres is plenty..................I used to take care of 120 acres inArkansas.

• what did you do on thos acres? to Grow and what did you grow?

• i grew total of 2 acres of garden all by myself which was taken to farmers market and as home delivery to private homes and 2 restaurants. I actually delivered to Hot Springs mayor.................

also I took care of 5 houses which were guest houses for people visiting Viktoras, the owner of land who happens to be the most famous vegetarian in the vegan and raw foods movement. People were coming everyday to visit him so it was a lot to handle for me.

I drove a tractor around and cut the field to make the land beautiful but real reason was that also Viktoras sold the haybales .

I always collected wood for fireplaces for our guests who visited property in winter.

But the most fun I had was me in charge of kitchen where me and Viktoras prepered vegan raw foods for our guests during his food preparation and "spiritual" talks............

I helped him build a dam on the creek as a pool for guests but that project backfired at us when whole bunch of watermaqasins made it its home...............

I was always busy and left the property only when I traveled to farmers market...............

after almost 7 yrs there he droped a bomb on me and sold the property to some "ahole" from New Jersey who fired me after 3 days of being there. 

I am not bitter about it, I always knew that this is not my property and knew this might happen someday.

After that I moved to northern california, just above Nappa Valey were I started bunch of new gardens which are still there and thriving today..................and traveled a lot between various self sustainable communities volunteering and getting my education in building ecofriendly homes.

Before all that I started with working in 2 very special places

1~organic nurcery near san diego where Iworked for tropical fruits garden

2~when I visited Chico Cali I met this special older man who invited me to help him around his permaculture garden and orchard. with time I realized that I am working for a scientist who was involed in building and setting up a place today we know as BioSphere or also known as Biodome in Arizona..............

that pretty much sums up last 15 yrs.................

• Wow wish we had that type of energy here in Maui. On a half acre you can grow enough to feed dozens of people. And take to market. Everything grows like crazy here with sunshine 24/7/365.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"‘The food pyramid is a lie that was concocted by the government to hide the rising cost of food including meat and dairy. The WEF continues to push cereal and plant based nutrition.’
https://youtu.be/nJAgnJbm7so?si=r4jB1bzUupazn6sI"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uos5qcnsWtg"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://youtu.be/uos5qcnsWtg?si=x_YV2a3sB3o3bmuU"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
9 hours ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
9 hours ago
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
9 hours ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
9 hours ago
"Part 2 of Sheldan's talk about the Earth Allies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIsZMnTFFvs"
10 hours ago
More…