I just received a Email  from United Starseeds, (Reptilian Engery? Owner Dara) saying if your on this site there kicking you off. Why? I also got a personal E-mail from them saying they don't like Starseeds.net  I very much like that site...what is there problem? they want to control how you connect with others? Did anyone else get there E-Mails too. They also posted on there site (United Starseeds) the the Annuaki is behind SaLuSa.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I have had no problem joining other similar networks such as Jeleila Stars Nibiruan Council Ning website or the Starseed Community at Children of the Stars.ning or the USA Ashtar Command ning website run by Cmdr Aleon.

Cheers
    • I just received 5 E-mails saying from 5 different people there leaving this site, does Untied Starseed have somthing to do with it? I think so, also I just notice one of the names was "Psylord" on here and if I'm correct then he is on United Starseeds, friend with the owner too, (one of her spies?) going along with her when they kick me off there, becuase I question why? about Untied Starseeds......so there you go
  • I joined United Starseeds for a very short time as i sensed some very dark energy lurking there in terms of motives.
    I closed my account very quickly as what i perceived was not of the light.
  • exclusive=bad
    inclusive=good
  • I'am on that site and so far.They didn't send me and e-mail saying,"I was no longer a member!"I think that its not.That they like people connecting.Its because they can't stand people.Using this site for free.Money after all is.The bottom line regardless.If its known to be.The root of all evil.I hope they save.The members and call them back.I certainly would if.I was the creator of that site.
  • I posted a note back on United Starseeds, saying I don't like being discriminated and control who I connect with. I'm a Starseed/Pleiadian and I need to connect with many Starseeds. If you what to remove me because of that then go ahead. Starseeds.net was the first sight I sign up to and I have been in touch with girl who started it and I very much like that site. Since she (Untied Starseeds) I think she had someone on here checking it out for a while from what she wrote me in a E-mail. And since she/they? have a problem with this site, Well then that makes me think there must be something good going on here!...If you read her profile,on Untied Starseeds she did say she work for the goverment and she does have a ET implant. Soooo....really don't know what to think about that. I really don't think it has nothing to do with ning, otherwise why wouldn't she bring up other web-sites?.....So my whole point was, I justed wanted everyone to be aware, and I will stay on this site! Thank You!
    • Well, they just kicked me off of United Starseeds, tht's ok! because I choose this site instead....it was all about CONTROL....
      • Untied Starseeds, Dara the owner ) I think there is a strong Reptilian engery there, also from a couple other people who are intutive felt this way too....Ask her about Draconians, and if she gets made at you....well there you go.....
  • hahhaha...great way to show their advanced "spirituality", and unity consciousness...lol...
  • NOTHING, not even these sites, is what it seems
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
10 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
10 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Useless' resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
42 minutes ago
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Useless' resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
53 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"yeah Drekx - we're treading water in a septic tank"
1 hour ago
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
3 hours ago
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
3 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Are Your Thoughts Aligning With What You Wish To Manifest?By Mother Mary Through Octavia Vasile Dear beings of light,I am always here with you. I have never left your side, and I never will.Your reality is shifting now, and it is essential to…
5 hours ago
More…