WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN BEINGS OF LIGHT

Co Created 

Digitally Enhanced

Esoteric Wisdom

----------------------------------------------------------------

A few years ago, I visited the Motherland, Greece, for the first time.

The very first impression I had was 'this is home".

I had a remembrance of walking the streets of Athens at a time when buildings such as the Acropolis were still new.

...and so on.

One thing that struck me about Greece was the spirit of the land and people.

It was truly intangible.

And it didn't fall into place until I visited Olympia towards the end of the visit.

Ancient Greece represents the pinnacle of the Anunnaki influence on Earth.

(Apart from Atlantis and Lemuria, but they're just myths anyway,,,).

It is a civilization who sought to better themselves.

And it is in this capacity that the influence of the Olympus (Anunnaki creator) gods is most obvious.

When you visit a place like Olympia, you realize that it's sole purpose for being was for the betterment of humanity.

Competition born of self improvement and integrity instead of a fear of being seen to be lesser than.

""...it is the custom for athletes, their fathers and their brothers, as well as their trainers, to swear an oath upon slices of boar's flesh that in nothing will they sin against the Olympic games. The athletes take this further oath also, that for ten successive months they have strictly followed the regulations for training. An oath is also taken by those who examine the boys, or the foals entering for races, that they will decide fairly and without taking bribes, and that they will keep secret what they learn about a candidate, whether accepted or not." (Pausanias 5.24.9ff)"  http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/Olympics/faq9.html

and

"Not all athletes lived up to this code of excellence. Those who were discovered cheating were fined, and the money was used to make bronze statues of Zeus, which were erected on the road to the stadium. The statues were inscribed with messages describing the offenses, warning others not to cheat, reminding athletes that victory was won by skill and not by money, and emphasizing the Olympic spirit of piety toward the gods and fair competition. 

The earliest recorded cheater was Eupolus of Thessaly, who bribed boxers in the 98th Olympiad. Callippus of Athens bought off his competitors in the pentathlon during the 112th festival. Two Egyptian boxers, Didas and Sarapammon, were fined for fixing the outcome of their match at the 226th Olympics. All these men were immortalized as cheaters in the writer Pausanias' 2nd century A.D. guidebook to Greece, in which he describes the statues at Olympia and recounts the men's misdeeds".http://www.greece-athens.com/page.php?page_id=425

Modern athletes could learn a lot from such elegant values.

8110628292?profile=original

The Ancient Greeks honoured the human form.

The Ancient Greeks were politically progressive. (which is one of the reasons I believe they struggle so much in the current political climate. They still, at the core, believe in equity).

Pyramids, some of the othe buildings that the Anunnaki creator gods had a hand in, have a reason for being.

They are clearly tombs for the ridiculously wealthy, as well as astronomical tools.

A monument like the Acropolis however,was built by the people, (with a bit of multi d help of course), for the people.

A place where anyone can go and contemplate life, the universe and everything.

It is a monument to life.

It has no other reason to be there.

(Unless of course there are some interesting artifacts stored under there......

Makes for a handy hiding place, don't ya think).

The fact that so many social, scientific philosophical advances took place at that time is a testament to the influence the Olympus gods had on the Greek society.

So if the Anunnaki were hell bent on enslaving humanity, what makes Greece so different to the other civilizations they had influence over?

Perhaps its what men did with this influence that caused the enslavement.of man.

And not the influence itself.

Perhaps we'll soon find out.

6518196241_c4cd6eac03_z.jpg

WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN OLYMPIANS OF LIGHT.

acropolink

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ag_kyriaki/galleries/72157625247287307

olympicpic 

mine

home page

https://www.facebook.com/WeAreDivineSovereignBeingsOfLight?ref=hl

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "Pyramids, some of the other buildings that the Anunnaki creator gods had a hand in, have a reason for being.

They are clearly tombs for the ridiculously wealthy, as well as astronomical tools."

Or possibly not...though as you say, both possibilities are equally valid and unprovable...

http://nuclearpyramid.com/great_pyramid.php

It is proposed here that the Great Pyramid was a nuclear fission production mill, and it was a technical and financial success. It did not create energy but packaged energy within artificially created isotopes of plutonium. This hypothesis is not fantastic in the sense that it would be a physical impossibility but is fantastic only in the fact that it upsets the conventional history of man. The case for this claim is developed in the remainder of this paper. The approach is to drop preconceptions about religion and culture, and look upon the Great Pyramid as a business investment.

Nuclearpyramid.com
    • Hey Reiki,

Clearly there are quantum machinations going on within the pyramids that are beyond what we are capable of understanding.

the point of this discussion wasn't to compare the monuments of old against each other.

rather to serve as a comparison of reason for being.

Olympia can not claim to be a marketing exercise.

It offers no obvious multi dimensional, scientific, or astrological benefit

Perhaps you could say it was a place to glorify the Olympus gods.

But in truth, it is a monument to the potential of humanity.

8116035283?profile=originalA breeding ground of impeccability:) if you will

And the feel is consistent through  out the Greek monuments.

They are more than just a means to a end.

They are an affirmation of life.

• LOL just thought the lead in was great for that link.

There is always a possibility that like the Egyptian temples of the mystery schools, the hidden occult knowledge was built into the design of the temples themselves and not the overall layout of the building complex, and is hidden without the "secret decoder ring." Based on the state of the ruins in contrast with those of Egypt there is a lot less to work with in the present. Both cultures were well versed in sacred geometry, esoteric practice and philosophical spirituality/worship.

For instance, the Greek's extreme detail to Phi within the statues of the human form compared to similar Roman statues and the high levels of sacred geometry built into the design of the temples in Athens based from the point of visual perspective rather than the design itself.

I cannot speak of Olympia with any true understanding or from experience as I've only been to a few of the smaller islands and have never read up on Olympia itself...although...I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. [Cheezy American TV commercial]

I do love the vibe of the country and people though...just something magical about the culture for sure.

• undeniably Reiki.

It is why I say at face value.

There is a feeling of benevolent physics at work at there.

clearly related to sacred geometry.

and other things that we mere mortals are not privvy to.

everything is positioned just.......so..

i wasn't going to mention the romans, but in spite of the seeming similarities of the structures, the energy and purpose are quite different.

the Roman structures feel like humanized version of the Greeks.

they trade "because I choose to" flamboyance' for ego driven opullance.

they lack the elegant "touch of the gods" purity as compared to the greeks.

Speaking of mystery schools, the oracle at delphi  does have a reason for being....

delphi_1812_jpg_600x.jpg

Once again it seems about the right shape to hide something under.

• (Quote)Perhaps its what men did with this influence that caused the enslavement.of man.(quote)

Or perhaps we were Enslaved from the start, however I would imagine certain civilizations were manipulated for particular purposes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gumrSyAatk4&feature=share&li...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"The aurorae are a blessing for Earth...and utterly beautiful to behold....

https://ik.imgkit.net/3vlqs5axxjf/TP/ik-seo/images/99999999-9999-99..."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Just think how much healing this planet is in need of...Generally, but also due to the great harms caused by the covid vaccine...
Just think and feel for all those suffering people, all over the world, who's lives have been ruined by evil…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Aktaiwa stargate, in the Sirius B system, is now sending additional frequencies of blue creational light, including a newly invoked healing ray, for the entire galaxy...
The NINE are relaying ever more refined energies to us, from Lord Surea..…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"This link is absolutely true....A good reference to current ascension progress...Sandra Walter knows the matter well...

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/geomagnetic-storm-..."
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Geomagnetic Storm and New Plasma Effects; By Sandra Walter.
"Yes, absolutely true....Thanks for posting.."
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceBeloved Ones,The current planetary energies that we are consciously embodying are nothing like we have ever experienced before on our planet.A cosmic blessing and response from our Aurora family to the shift that is taking place in many of…
7 hours ago
The conclusion of events taking place on Earth seems inevitable, as countries that feel threatened by them are uniting into two distinct groups for their protection. Steps are being carried out to try and calm things down but some countries seem set…
8 hours ago
| SourceBlessings Beloveds~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
8 hours ago
More…