What Fools: for a start they should not be eating beef .
Fake or Real Beef they should not be eating animal corpses of any kind.
One Spiritual Master said that 1/3 of the population of the World will die from eating animal corpses as it will come to a stage where they do not know what meat they are eating.
http://m.thelocal.se/45440/20130105/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• one of the main reasons I ignore many responces like yours is that I am not into arguing, convincing or trying to see who is right or wrong and have no desire to read or hear your arguments ending with name calling................

I only get involved in conversations with those who are willing to open their minds to possibilities that not hamper each and individual evolution. However never get into extensive arguments with those who are so convinced with their own limitations. Everyone has a free will to make choices on personal level all while I have the right to ignore their truth.............................

• "one of the main reasons I ignore many responces like yours is that I am not into arguing,"

And that is VERY wise of you since I'm also a very skilled lobbyist and can win any argument wether I'm right or not :)

The thing is, I also like to play "the blame game" (which this thread is all about) since I always win it, and from all the hours of thinking and refining arguments that I have done thu my life, there's not a single human on this earth that can possibly get "the blame game" to seem valid when they end up in an comparison-fight with me. I was a legal drug-dealer in my wreckless days for crying out loud.. I'm used to defend myself even against entire governments. Trust me, an anonumous name on a forum is "vacation arguments" to me ;)

"...have no desire to read or hear your arguments ending with name calling."

My argument didn't end with a name-calling. My argument STARTED with one. I'm amazed you even got thru the first sentence. And yet, you did. So, obviously you read the whole thing. Then you selected the things you could attack and left the rest out.
                    I'm sorry for luring you into that kind of trap but it IS a very efficient way of exposing a persons true position on the evolutional ladder.

"I only get involved in conversations with those who are willing to open their minds to possibilities that not hamper each and individual evolution."

You see me as limited (i.e "below" you?). Why do you keep talking to me if you already have dismissed all that I say?

You are defending yourself still, which points to an EGO-based personality (I am ALL ego right now btw) and well .. your final test will be to accept that you will NOT get the final word of the discussion between you and me. Can you handle that? ;)

• Well done, I.M. Ascending!

well done.

• The meat sold here in Sweden was not made in a lab, it was just coloured pork filet, sold as beef filet (which has a darker colour). Apparently the meat was produced in another country and sold To stores here in Sweden.
    I have To say im surprised how many people on this site waste time writing posts like this one and not even getting facts first.
    I guess people writing negative posts are the real fools as all they do is sending out negativity...

A tip, if you get annoyed by something, keep it To your self.
    If you find something funny or enlightning making others happy. Info which is of the light, then share it :-)

Love and Light Always
    /Jazerca
    • Does not matter Meat is Meat and so they eat animal corpses.. Have you ever been in a slaughterhouse...do you know how much pain and suffering the animals are put through ...how would you like to be put in a slaughterhouse and served on a plate for dinner...ANIMALS HAVE A RIGHT TO LIVE ...some people do not understand that the emotions and vibes of the animal killed goes in the meat...then you eat that dead flesh with very low vibes.
      Planet Earth is not going anywhere till the killing of animals is stopped.
      THE WAY YOU TREAT THE ANIMALS SHOWS HOW EVOLVED AND CIVILIZED YOU ARE.
      ASCENSION is not for animal flesh eaters as they take birth in the hellish planets...so says the Vedas
    • :-)

• fresh organic, hopefully straight from the garden, raw veggies and fruit is the way......... Not that real or fake courcass rotting in meat eaters stomachs. The level of ignorance on this planet is still high...............People cry for peace yet take part in commiting holocoust on 58.000.000.000 animals murdered every yr.

Some may say that fake beef is a step into transition from killing animals for food, I say WHAT ?.............how dumb are you. Can't you just stop , period ?...........how long will we be stupid to eat fake, laboratory or factory line food made with hormones, steroids, chemicals and only god knows what else ?

• Very true Assiya YOU ARE SPOT ON
  • We live on a planet where everything eats everything, anything that’s alive is alive because it consumed something else that is or was alive. there are no exceptions to this everything is eating something else. so if your alive then your part of this endless chain period. So this whole topic is pointless.  

• 70 Tonnes is a lot .. Lot of Swedes are messed up inside rotten .. and you are what you eat.
    Keep to fresh veg and fresh fruits for your own good or face extinction
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And does Biden actually control the US military...?? I think not....and why do the US and Russian forces share the same base in Africa, which is Niamey 101 military base in Niger...?? I thought the sides were supposed to be opposed to each other,…"
51 minutes ago
"And of course, when I speak of the US military I mean the real patriots, not the TV Generals" like Lloyd Austin....Who I admit, is corrupted by the deep state....
This so-called 4-star General, now serving the Biden regime as "Secretary of…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"L'd like to think the satanic biden admin was allowed to manifest-fester is more like it"
1 hour ago
"I will vote-it's the overnight ballot stuffing that's then counted-repubs call for recount and verification-satanic dem judges refuse then it's law suits, litigation and they'll find out Trump won as everyone has recently and no one does anything…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"I thought you'd like that, sweety.....😗"
2 hours ago
"AE...In response, I hope that nobody among the US electorate, will be put off voting Trump, just because they might believe that the 2024 election will be rigged...?? In fact, this election coming, Nov 5th, will be protected under paper ballot, plus…"
2 hours ago
Movella commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Zazuma Dad..💚💚💚 That lovely candle looks familiar..😉"
2 hours ago
"The dems in battleground states are going to cheat again and no dem judge will hear the repubs complaints or accept proof-it will take years again. We are dealing with satanic marxists"
3 hours ago
More…