Sheldan Nidle Webinar 44 - First Contact Fleet

Welcome to PAO's Live Webinar for October

When the landings arrive, many of us will be invited to visit spaceships.

Once aboard, we will be shown many intriguing aspects of galactic life.

In this Webinar, Sheldan will give us a preview of what those visits will be like.

Topics include...

• What types of ships comprise the fleet and how do they travel throughout space?

• Sizes and shapes of the ship’s fleet - typical interiors and what they look like.

• What are the differences between sentient and non-sentient ships?

• What kind of energy or vibrations do these ships emanate?

• Who make up the personnel onboard and what do they typically do? How do they travel around the ship?

• How many ships will be visiting us during first contact and what is their purpose in coming?

• Why will scoutships be sent here when first contact begins?

• If we visit ships, how will our 3D energy levels be adapted so we can go aboard comfortably?

• Will some of us go directly to the fleet instead of Inner Earth to be mentored into full consciousness?

Sunday, October 20, 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. PDT
Thursday, October 24, 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. PDT

Talk to Sheldan Live... simply by using your home computer

(After the Webinar, Sheldan will answer your questions)

Sheldan Nidle Updates

http://www.paoweb.com/updates.htm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yes thats right .. there is a hell .. its dealing with some folks in Ashtar Command !

• @Ann Oying...

actually, Ed is right again here ... the darkest souls need to be detoxified so to speak .. their souls need a good clean and they will, I believe, be sent right into the central sun and their frequencies will be fine tuned, brought back into alignment with source energy and so on .. I have heard about that many, many times..

and also, because ALL shall indeed return to full conciousness, then it makes sense because those who refuse to comply simply cant go against the Creator forever .. remember, it is designed in such a way that ALL shall return to the Creator, for the Creator is where we ALL sprang forth from...

slowly ... but surely ... we are ALL returning home.... and that includes the worst of the worst.

• I must repeat a phrase I heard in the early 90's. It seems applicable now: "The facists of the future will call themselves antifascists". ;)

Sh!$, That deserves a kiss-plus1 award!!!
     :)) Thanks... You made my day. :))

• First contact is very much like a bank loan.. you'll only get it when you dont really need or require it.

• Mr Ed , to Believe that we will enter 5D within a few years is soooo New Agie.

This is not true , aswell as Nidles "messages"

This is the harsh truth :

This means that over half the population of human beings desire to live in light and are willing to act upon that.  They recognize who and what the problem is and wish that problem to be solved.  They recognize that Israel, or rather the Talmudist, Zionist agenda, is the cornerstone of the world’s misery and suffering and want that issue to be addressed in an adequate and expedient manner.  They recognize that global banking, as found to be run by the City of London and the Rothschild and Rockefeller syndicates, is the core fuel that runs the machinery and mechanisms of the psychotic system of oppression that they have been experiencing.  They recognize, more and more, the manipulations of media, education and organized religions, as they are all operated by this dark system.  They want real change and they are no longer willing to place faith in the persons of the systems that they have endured as their leadership.  They are willing to effect change without them and in spite of them.

http://abundanthope.net/pages/kibo/10062013-0137-cst-CM-on-recent-s...

10062013 0137 cst: CM on recent stabilisation
  • I dont need no first contact to know they are here and that they exist, people who dont know it need it. 
    I dont need to visit no ship nor to live in one, they dont need to study me i think they know more about me than i do.
    Life for me currently is beautiful, our planet is giving us more love and peace than anybody can and ever will.
    I have my soulmate here, im full of love and everything is just beautiful. No need to change anything in my life..

And of course much PEACE & LOVE to you guys from Aurora <3333333333333333333

• Ahhh yes! I agree. I am keeping my feet on the ground in the loving arms of my family who are right in front of me. Spread the love.........Thanks Aurora.

• Im glad we have the same opinion regarding this topic :D
        Why change something that allready makes you happy and enjoy the life how it is, Earth is not a bad place.We just make it bad for ourselves then blame other ppl and just want to run away from problems.. They think that visiting aliens may help solve some problems in theire life..No thanks Im staying here as this is the most beautiful experiances im currently having and i dont want to change it! :)

• I'm very happy for you Aurora, but I wonder if the people in Syria or Afganistan or people losing their homes to forclosure, or the people who don't even have a home or those that don't have money for food to feed their children or those living in slavery would think everything is fine and wonderful.

• I agree with you Orb Seeker, I don't think everything is fine here, not even close but I also think we don't need alien contact per say to fix things ourselves. I think looking up to the skies for a savior is what people have been doing for centuries while right here on the ground we are in chaos. We have the tools to free ourselves.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"The aurorae are a blessing for Earth...and utterly beautiful to behold....

https://ik.imgkit.net/3vlqs5axxjf/TP/ik-seo/images/99999999-9999-99..."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Just think how much healing this planet is in need of...Generally, but also due to the great harms caused by the covid vaccine...
Just think and feel for all those suffering people, all over the world, who's lives have been ruined by evil…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Aktaiwa stargate, in the Sirius B system, is now sending additional frequencies of blue creational light, including a newly invoked healing ray, for the entire galaxy...
The NINE are relaying ever more refined energies to us, from Lord Surea..…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"This link is absolutely true....A good reference to current ascension progress...Sandra Walter knows the matter well...

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/geomagnetic-storm-..."
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Geomagnetic Storm and New Plasma Effects; By Sandra Walter.
"Yes, absolutely true....Thanks for posting.."
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceBeloved Ones,The current planetary energies that we are consciously embodying are nothing like we have ever experienced before on our planet.A cosmic blessing and response from our Aurora family to the shift that is taking place in many of…
8 hours ago
The conclusion of events taking place on Earth seems inevitable, as countries that feel threatened by them are uniting into two distinct groups for their protection. Steps are being carried out to try and calm things down but some countries seem set…
9 hours ago
| SourceBlessings Beloveds~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
9 hours ago
More…