Second Sun???

Ok, so I have been hearing and seeing this rumor on a second sun. I am pretty sure this isn't the comet Elenin or what they say is a comet. I have also heard this might be our dwarf star. Debunkers say it is fake and that it's just lens flare off the camera but there is a clear difference between the ones that are clearly lens flares and the ones that actually look genuine. This one video looked pretty convincing to me. Lens flare, dwarf star, or Nibiru? Faked or not faked? You decide :-)

>

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I beleive this too. Nasa has shown that not only Earth is warming up but all the planets in out solar system seem to be having this same warming effect.

Warming on Mars, Pluto, and Jupiter

Solar System Warming Up

I have also read an artical somewhere about it being because we are moving closer to the black rift. I will have to find that link a little later when I have more time. Gotta go!

Thanks for more videos again Christy, I have some to add myself

• Hehe...I was going to mention this as I feel it is important to think a little more outside the sphere if we are going to understand the ascension...There is way more photon energy around in the solar system than ever before,its simple science to really as we know the way stars grow...so our sun is getting bigger,wonder what life will do next?Spontaneously evolve with everything else:)...sometimes the sun's rays are so strong I can feel them through the planet...its an interesting effect when trying to return from dream healing missions...:)
    • Yes, Exo please do tell more of your experience using these techniques with the camera to produce a simliar effect. I would love to know and compare. I do try to experiment and look for some logical answers myself then first then assume the infromation is real. I would like to experiment on my own but do not have a high enough quality a camera to do so at the moment. I will try to see if maybe I can ask around to people I know and and see if any of them have a camera worth while to borrow so I can experience. Nether the less, strange and exciting things occuring all over and couldn't help but gaze at this video in awe.

I will keep you all posted and see what I can catch ;)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source,    Hello Beautiful Soul!After strengthening our spiritual connection and being illuminated by cosmic coding in April, we now have the opportunity to “Be the Light” in May through spiritual awakening.This requires us to move beyond the…
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWe are the Andromedan Council of Light, and we are very excited to be connecting with you. It is a wonderful time there on Earth to be seeking out your own sense of fulfillment and satisfaction, and that is because you have never had more…
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🦅Yes, Chris Miller is the "iron eagle" on Trump tower.....He served in 5th special forces group, a Green Beret. He later served as director of the National Counterterrorism Centre, from August 10th to November 9th, 2020.
And from November 9th, 2020,…"
5 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Basic conclusion at the end for the uninitiated. As was the case with Jimi Hendrix, the cause of death of Rolling Stones guitarist (and founder) Brian Jones appears to be very questionable with "death due to actions of another"  getting ruled out…
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"e-Scooters and e-Bikes are a major fire hazzard, as this video confirms....Anyone thinking of buying one, forget it....Especially dangerous, if manufactured in Red China...

"Fires sparked by faulty e-bikes and e-scooters have injured at least 190…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"e-Scooters and e-Bikes are a major fire hazzard, as this video confirms....Anyone thinking of buying one, forget it....Especially dangerous, if manufactured in Red China...

"Fires sparked by faulty e-bikes and e-scooters have injured at least 190…"
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"don't stand to close to your ev while super charging
https://www.brighteon.com/948b0ea9-c6db-4f57-8a97-9b69a23ce549"
11 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
More…