Hi there nice people!

Thank you for reading my topic, I appreciate it!

When I was 12 i was diagnosed with epilepsy. I got seizures 3 times a day and was put on medication. I was often " out of it" en my attacks got even worse and more frequent. The doctors didn't know what to do with me so they start drugging me with all kinds of medications possible. When i turned 15 i was on a medicationscale of a grown man. 

Last year i stopped with my medication, all by myself and didn't have any seizures since.

Now to my question: 

I'm really worried that all the drugs, the so called seizures and the mental issues i got from the 10 years wrestling with this is holding me back for my purpose. Actually, i think it was pressed back because of this reason. I was so spiritual, I've felt energies and saw a lot when i was younger, before the medication, thats why i believe and live by it. But I've never felt it as strong as i did. 
I think i still have something blocking me, holding me back and i don't know what to do with it. 
I really want to "clean" my body, but don't know how. I really want to feel energy again the way that i did, but i don't know how. I try to meditate, but i can't concentrate anymore. 

I feel really lost and sad and i'm really trying to stay on a good path and send light and love to all, but i often feel its useless because i'm 'broken'.

I hope that maybe someone can give me some advise, or maybe someone has been through the same thing...

Or maybe i just want to be heard.

I guess its all the above :)

Thank you for reading my story, i must seem really depressed and sad, but overall i really enjoy my life and everything in it :) So no worries on that part!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Your comment brought me to tears, i can't tell you how much this means to me!
    Thank you for this!

As an answer to your other questions, i did go to 2 different doctors after i stopped with the meds. They were not happy with the fact i stopped myself. I spend 6 months in an institute for epilepsy, where they tried to figure out (mentally instead of with the meds) how to help my case. After the six months they both decided that i don't need medicens for the time of being anymore, but this will change if my seizures somehow occur again. 

Thank you for your reassuring words, I hope im not broken, sometimes (on good moments) i really feel i'm not, but nonetheless there is something in my way. 

I will try to be patient, thanks to your kind words i might be able to . 
    I hope i can return the favor to you someday, i will not forget this!

With love,

Renee

• Hello Reneetje. There are few methods by which you can clean out your blocked energies and get to feel them or see them or even hear them as you used to in your childhood.

I will go a little bit in depth here. (but its all basics actually.)

Our Human body consists of 7 Major Energy Centres or Chakras. From the description which you gave, I can say that your Energy Centres are blocked. So you need to clean or clear out the negative energies out of your body. I will tell you exactly how you can do that.

8114576077?profile=original

The methods to clear/clean your negative energies and get back all positive energies:

1. Reiki. Reiki is an ancient Spiritual healing art. You can heal yourself and others too including plants, animals etc. You can find lot of information about Reiki on the internet. If you want to practice Reiki you need to learn it from a Master. A few people charge you and few people are ready to help you at free of cost. I suggest you go for the Free of Cost Reiki Programmes on the internet. If you want I can give you free websites from where you can learn the Reiki Healing art and heal yourself Spiritually, mentally, emotionally, energetically and physically.

This post is quiet lengthy, I will continue in the following  post....

• 2nd Method:

What you could is ask the beings of the Higher Dimensions of Light for Help. For example, Archangels.

There are many different Archangels such as Archangel Michael and Archangel Raphael.

For example you can affirm:

Archangel Michael is the first angel created by God. You can ask him for protection. It's very simple actually. You can simply affirm "Archangel Michael please protect from the negative energies, thank you."

Archangel Raphael is the Healer. Raphael means One who heals. You can affirm "Archangel Raphael please heal me at all levels: spiritually, mentally, emotionally, energetically, physically, thank you."

Please understand you can affirm anything you want. These beings of Higher Dimension of Light are always willing to help. They just need your permission from you to help you. They're always beside you wanting to help you. And there are Angels, Ascended masters etc who also love to help you.

Method 3: Research material on the internet about "Kundalini Yoga".

Method 4: You asked about meditation, didn't you? So I'll give you one exercise. This is a choice. If you wanna do it, then its fine or if you dont wanna do it, it's also fine. I will only cover a few basics and I won't go in depth. So here it is: The concept of "time" on earth is actually an illusion. So you can travel into the "past" and "future" and create your "present".

For this you should visualize: In your childhood, when you were in good health and could feel the energies. Say, for example when you were "10 years old" you all was perfect and you could see/feel the energies very well. But, when you were "11 years old" your health problems started and you were admitted in the hospital for treatment. And there where all the problems started and it continued till for say you were 15 years old.

Now listen carefully and Visualize (meditate on this) this: Till 10 years everything was perfect and in the 11 th year  nothing happened to you, you were perfectly fine, you didn't go to to any hospital or didnt have any medical treatment. You just went to school, did all your homework, you were a good student and had good friends. And all your years 12, 13, 14 and 15th you had spent a good life and you could see all the energies and feel them growing. Your Spirituality is growing. And Now you're an adult and you are a perfect spiritual being now. You have no health problems nor you'll have any kind of health problems in the future as well. Just envision that in your future that you are a powerful superior Spiritual being with full of love.

Now this Visualization/meditation exercise is just an example. Just change the ages to your real ages. How this works is, it changes your cellular memory and your body cells forget about your past suffering and heal themselves automatically.

Method 5: Have faith in God. She will answer all your questions. She will definitely give you answers that suit you the best and which is for your good.

The Force is always with you.

Love n Light:)

Dinesh.

• Thank you so much Dinesh!
        Im going to start right away and try everything out!
        Thank you for giving me advice and (as we say it in the netherlands) a push in the right direction!

This is something i can work with and i am really grateful you took the time to help me!

You are a wonderfull being and i hope i can help you with something in the future :)

Thank you,

With love,

Renee

• You're Welcome Reneetje. The "free reiki" healing website address that I gave you is a good website, you just introduce yourself there and tell that you're a beginner. There are different kinds of reiki systems for both beginners and advanced people. So first start with the beginner level.

Practice it daily in your free time.

I think Reiki is the best option for you at the moment.

Also, all the methods (meditition) I discussed with you requires lot of practice, dedication and discipline. Then only you will see the results.

Please remember again, all methods that I have discussed don't heal problems immediately. So, please practice them regularly in your free time.

Love n Light :)

Dinesh.

• Wauw, seriously wauw! Thank you for taking the effort and time to do all this for me! 
      I'm really thankfull and would like it very much to hear more and visit the website you talked about.
      Its all starting over for me and i could use all the help offerd to me :)

Thank you so much, you are a wonderful being!

• There are many websites actually. I will private message you the website address.

Ask people there to help you.

Please remember the reiki healing methods/art don't heal you immediatley. It will take some "time".  You should practice them daily

(but under rare circumstances the healing can be instantaneous too, so keep your options opened)

I wish you all the best in your Spiritual Journey.

Love n Light:)

Dinesh.

• Thank you so much! I will try this before i go to sleep in an hour! :)
    Thank you for taking the time to respond and help! 

xx

• if you are trying to get heard - i am listening.

• Thank you so much :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"The aurorae are a blessing for Earth...and utterly beautiful to behold....

https://ik.imgkit.net/3vlqs5axxjf/TP/ik-seo/images/99999999-9999-99..."
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Just think how much healing this planet is in need of...Generally, but also due to the great harms caused by the covid vaccine...
Just think and feel for all those suffering people, all over the world, who's lives have been ruined by evil…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Aktaiwa stargate, in the Sirius B system, is now sending additional frequencies of blue creational light, including a newly invoked healing ray, for the entire galaxy...
The NINE are relaying ever more refined energies to us, from Lord Surea..…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"This link is absolutely true....A good reference to current ascension progress...Sandra Walter knows the matter well...

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/geomagnetic-storm-..."
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Geomagnetic Storm and New Plasma Effects; By Sandra Walter.
"Yes, absolutely true....Thanks for posting.."
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceBeloved Ones,The current planetary energies that we are consciously embodying are nothing like we have ever experienced before on our planet.A cosmic blessing and response from our Aurora family to the shift that is taking place in many of…
10 hours ago
The conclusion of events taking place on Earth seems inevitable, as countries that feel threatened by them are uniting into two distinct groups for their protection. Steps are being carried out to try and calm things down but some countries seem set…
11 hours ago
| SourceBlessings Beloveds~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
11 hours ago
More…