More Ashtar Command Starships are coming in through the Interstellar Gateway so there is big build up for the coming changes.

The Galactic Federation of Light have the most powerful fleet in quality and quantity in this Universe and more are coming near Planet Earth so you know they mean business. Actually they are here on a Divine Mission to help with Earths Ascension so you will be seeing more in the skies and First Contact is set for some time in 2011. Some of the Starships are going in Inner Earth as the Galactic Federation of Light have one of their base Inside Earth. 

Below is a Beautiful Video showing how more Ashtar Command Starships are coming in through the Interstellar Gateway 

I AM A BEING OF SILVER VIOLET FIRE...

I AM THE PURITY GOD DESIRES

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Reply by Ravinder Singh - Your communication source speaks of combating scenarios of fear - this source does not speak from the highest intent. This information serves no purpose.
    • Hmm...

Why do we need THE MOST POWERFUL SHIPS in the UNIVERSE? Is someone going to attack us? And why just Planet Earth? I'd think that there's at least a few other civilizations needing help... the universe(s) are infinite, you know...

Powerful spaceships, in my opinion, would be there so they could have.. power. Why else would they be POWERFUL?

Just sayin'. Not trying to be rude. Just questioning. Which can be interpreted as rude and harassing in some cases. Which is OK, we need other perspectives on any issue...

That's why I think God (the All, the source, etc.) split- God was having a shortage of opinions.
      • So many times people have stated in fear that the Dark Force Aliens in their Spaceships are going to invade Planet Earth and take over this Planet so that is why i have clearly stated that THE Galactic Federation of Light ..THE MOST POWERFUL SPACEFLEET IN THIS UNIVERSE IS PROTECTING PLANET EARTH AND MORE OF THEIR POWERFUL SPACESHIPS ARE COMING SO THAT THEY CAN REMOVE ALL DARK FORCES ACCUMALATED OVER THE YEARS ON THIS PLANET. THEY WILL ESTABLISH LAW AND ORDER AND BRING BACK THE TRUE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST FOR ALL TO FOLLOW.
  • Tell me of Disclosure?
    There is much talk of disclosure and that fact that the Galactic Federation of Light will reveal themselves to the world by de-cloaking. This simply put – will NOT happen. The tools are available right now for anyone to choose the path they wish to follow. We would not be complying with free will if we were suddenly to de-cloak and reveal ourselves to those who were not prepared. The shock for some would be too great so let us do away with all these incorrect interpretations and raised hopes of a future scenario that simply cannot happen.

What do we believe then?
    Believe – you have the free will to believe whatsoever you wish as has always been the case on your planet. Revealing ourselves takes away your right to choose your belief. All beliefs can happily exist alongside each other if none of them can be proved to be the Absolute Truth and people are happy to believe their own version is the truth.

What do you want me to do with this information?
    Place it on the page where those who wish to find it – will do so. We will help others lead to these words as well. The choice is yours my friend. We are here to help those who seek to know – we cannot interfere with those that do not and will not seek us within their hearts. It is and always has been the heart that sees the truth not the eyes or the brain. The heart is the focus of all inspiration and its pulse is responsible for the pattern of vibration that comprises the thoughts of the higher self. Seek answers from your heart not your head – the heart will reveal to you the answers you seek – your head will merely tell you what you want to hear. Trust in your heart, seek us within your heart and you will find us. We are reaching out to everyone at the moment – there is no one amongst you that we will turn our back on. We are here and we are so desperate to help but only those that ask and wish to raise their hearts and head towards the light.
    Know that all are welcome for the days are drawing close and there are many still to find the path. Use these words to speak to the hearts of those that read them. You live in a world full of trials and tribulations and we love you so much for the hardships you have chosen to put yourselves through. We seek nothing in return but your love. Search within your hearts and you will find us. We are calling out – we are constantly sending you messages of love. Open your hearts and let us in and we will show you what it means to find heaven on earth.
  • There is nothing to worry about my friend as the Galactic Federation of Light have been protecting Planet Earth for a long time and now due to Earths Ascension they have more of their fleets and more are coming in.
    As the Galactic Federation of Light are surrounding the Planet Earth...they will not let any dark forces near Planet Earth. The Galactic Federation of Light is the most powerful fleet in this Universe and the Dark Forces will not attempt to come near them or near Planet Earth.
  • good thing we're all so civil.
  • Mr. Ravinder yes you are. You are passing information here which you know on some level is not true , and you are attempting to pass it on as if it is true.
    Many years ago I believed in all this Ashtar Command crap. I even tried to channel a message from Ashtar. I didn´t understand as of then that the channeled message came from myself and nobody else because there is probably no such thing as Ashtar. I believe that there are people in this life and beyound who may carry such names , but they have no ability to contact people on a vast scale.
    In fact , THERE IS NO SUCH EXTRATERRESTRIAL CIVILIZATION to my knowledge. While there are in my view indeed some extraterrestrial civilizations able to contact people , my assumption is that they´d do it on an individual basis. They´d park their ships around the planet and contact people by a person to person dialogue.
    It´d be a one way dialogue which would quickly spread all over. They can´t contact humanity right now because humanity hasn´t learnt how to responsibly take care for it´s own environment , and how to move through time. While there are a few who may be able to do so as of present , the fact is that most people are not fully aware of what movement through time really means. So we´ll have to wait for many decades until it becomes common knowledge. It´s as if all of us adults at the University of Iceland went to a kindergarten and demanded all the kids to start talking like adults.
    Let´s say that a vast sociological experiment is performed on an island somewhere. The subjects of this experiment are it´s inhabitants. They are all parents of preschool children. The University of Dakota decides to conduct the experiment , and sends in some of it´s best professors disguised as aliens. They wear white robes and use symbolism which has been calculated psychologically to suit the spiritual needs of the islands´inhabitants while the real agenda is to enlighten the islands´inhabitants about the importance of the islands´ecology. Slowly , a 60 year programme is put into effort. Then people are promised a fate date and once the fate date arrives , advanced technology is used to produce holograms in the sky of spaceships. Now the first generation of professors is gone , a new generation had arrived some years later and been superseded by yet another genration. The third generation replaces the second one and the fourth generation carries the ultimate benefit of the experiment. So it becomes automatically the job of the fifth generation to tell the truth - those who have passed beyound the fate date limit.
    Now the descendants of the professors of the original sociological experiment have to convince the masses that the extraterrestrial element was all a big joke and that the idea was to teach them how to behave responsibly toward the environment. See how easy it is to manipulate and mass indoctrinate people? That´s what most uf us begin to do to our children at a very early age. We tell them how to behave and we then mass indoctrinate them. Then some adults get angry that there are a few guys out there doing the same to them and that those guys are into politics and sociology. So here you have your petty story - it´s stuff that was sold to people by ´social engineers´. The idea wasn´t however to enlighten humanity about the environment. The idea was to keep people divided and keep some populations in the party line who supported all this Ashtar stuff. When I withdrew , I became ´the village idiot´to some who were still into this. It´s so easy to read between the lines into all of this once you have read a few physics and a few astronomy books and some few lines of astrophysics and seen some documentaries.
    You find out that there is tons of UFO kind of material out there and that none of the pilots of the craft appear to be overtly interested in contacting humanity on a vast scale. I used to think so too until I began to just move on and accept life for what it is and take the fact for granted that nobdy is perfect. It´d make perfect sense to me if the New Age movement was coined BEFORE the 1960´s , while the official explanation has been that the New Age movement was coined in 1965 or something. So who is the silly sod here? Both of us are. We have wanted life to be perfect in our silly thoughts , in our foolishness , and actually assumed that we knew more than what we really did know. Now ask yourself; do you want to contact humanity on a vast scale? Why would I want to contact humanity on a vast scale? Does anybody in the Ashtar Command crew here want to contact humanity on a vast scale? Then why should some white robed rednecks want to?
    • you are looking in the mirror backwards,you see a marxist where there is none, now, tell me about the mirror,why do you look in it?
    • The Point is TIME AND CIRCUMSTANCES CHANGE ...Ashtar Command and his fleet have been around for a long time ......well before me and you and they have been protecting Planet Earth.... as if they did not.. we would not be here in the first place...The time has come for Earth's Ascension [thank God] and as Ashtar Command and his crew the Galactic Federation of Light are going to help with Ascension because they know that during these period Major Destructions could result they are making themselves known.
      Soon this Planet will be a Member of the Galactic Federation of Light and we will be a Galactic Society.
      There are beings who live in other Planets.. this is mentioned in all Holy Scriptures..there is no doubt about this.
      I AM A BEING OF SILVER VIOLET FIRE..
  • What is Ashtar? He´s like the word ´truth vibrations´. A marketization tool. You sell a lousy sci - fi story which has no technical special effects to a country whose governments have become ineffective enough (´you´does not necessarily have to strichtly refer to the person who has posted the above message about some Ashtar kind of Command somewhere´). You then mass produce and mass clone the story and turn it into countless different versions so that the people cling over to you and then you attempt to rip the truth off it´s soul. This is in my view a classic Marxist technique. In order to gain complete control over a peoples´posession in 21st century times , you need to provide them with a rationale by which they will switch on to your desire. You have to convince them that you are few enough to require a complete transfer of their possession into your hands. Next , you have to find ways to convince them that the New Age movement is essentially not marxist. You do this by telling them that since marxists are materialists and since the New Age movement is spiritualistic , they cannot be possibly marxist. If that does not work , you attempt to redifine marxism to them by attempting to inform them that marxism is not materialistic , and so , contrary to what you had said before , the New Age and marxists are really not that different.
    Next on your agenda is to tell few enough rather than many enough that invisible , nonexistent entities are coming to this planet. You then add ´but you needn´t be afraid of them´. Then you lie in wait and lie and lie as you announce that the big ships have come when none has in fact arrived ( I apologize for this verbal abuse if it hurts anyone) while you know all the time the truth. That truth is , that if there is any alien race operatinng on the surface of the planet right now , it must be that most of them would consider to take extreme measures against attempting to mess up with the DNA of the people of Earth or the planet´s environment. You also know that certain anomalies would take place such as birds flying too near people who have had some ufo experiences in some cases and of course not in all , and hide that from your readers. In an attempt to convince them that you are not attempting to employ any marxist techniques or skills , you have to convince yourself that you are not a marxist. Once having done that , you have successfully deceived yourself into becoming convinced you´re not a marxist. Since Ashtar answers mostly to capitalist - marxism , it is no surprize that most of the Staged Alien Invasion events have taken place over territories which have been occupied by the Magian New World Order.
    You know this - so you have to tell the people that are reading your messages that it was impossible to predict in advance where the next landing would be by those uninformed of what is going on judging by your standards. Upon viewing a message such as this , you attempt at first to disguise your inner anger by proclaiming yourself not to be angry because the ´divine light of universal love and wisdom´has guided you into not being angry. In this sense it is easier for you to be in control of your own self - deception rather than for your readers to find out the truth about the content of this message. When somebody such as myself comes and criticizes some B.S. in this manner , people become angry who have been brainwashed. The result becomes a strieving to attack us who know to some extent the truth about what is going on. And that truth is the fear that the marxist lie of the Ashtar Command will be exposed for the capitalistic mumbo jumbo it really is. So what is it´s purpose? It is to keep many enough people diverted from the truth about what is really going on and thus from expanding their horizons. Is it any coincidence that perhaps most of the original creators of the New Age movement were marxists?
    If we thus translate ´I am a being of silver violet fire´into ´I am a marxist´, and ´I am the purity god desires´into ´do not question the authorities´, you get what I am talking about. How is the Ashtar Command always presented on this and other sites about it? Usually as some authority figure when in fact it is merely an abstraction of some kind , a phenomenon which serves little if any use at all in the real world. There is nothing wrong in being an honest - to goodness communist or marxist who just wishes to keep their beliefs to themselves and who have saught to impose them on no one. What is wrong is , when some of these types go into what they consider to be ´action´and attempt to take over local bussinesses such as independently owned internet websites , and try to do it on the ground that they feel they deserve to own what they hadn´t owned before. I oppose all attempts to convince people that there is an Ashtar Command because I feel I have seen it for the B.S. that I believe it to be. So screw all this mumbo jumbo A.C. B.S! I repeat; screw all this Ashtar Command crap! No offense.
    Peace and love.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"The aurorae are a blessing for Earth...and utterly beautiful to behold....

https://ik.imgkit.net/3vlqs5axxjf/TP/ik-seo/images/99999999-9999-99..."
9 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Just think how much healing this planet is in need of...Generally, but also due to the great harms caused by the covid vaccine...
Just think and feel for all those suffering people, all over the world, who's lives have been ruined by evil…"
48 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Aktaiwa stargate, in the Sirius B system, is now sending additional frequencies of blue creational light, including a newly invoked healing ray, for the entire galaxy...
The NINE are relaying ever more refined energies to us, from Lord Surea..…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"This link is absolutely true....A good reference to current ascension progress...Sandra Walter knows the matter well...

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/geomagnetic-storm-..."
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Geomagnetic Storm and New Plasma Effects; By Sandra Walter.
"Yes, absolutely true....Thanks for posting.."
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceBeloved Ones,The current planetary energies that we are consciously embodying are nothing like we have ever experienced before on our planet.A cosmic blessing and response from our Aurora family to the shift that is taking place in many of…
6 hours ago
The conclusion of events taking place on Earth seems inevitable, as countries that feel threatened by them are uniting into two distinct groups for their protection. Steps are being carried out to try and calm things down but some countries seem set…
7 hours ago
| SourceBlessings Beloveds~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
8 hours ago
More…