.....and so it is.

Words of wisdom as spoken by the great sage "Dirty" Harry Callahan.

A most peculiar way for one of the fluffers to be opening a discussion. A man's (person just doesn't have the same impact) got to know his limitations. We of the fluff talk variety will preach to anyone who wants to hear, and to anyone that doesn't for that matter, that we are infinite beings with infinite potential. Capable of wonders beyond imagination. Free of the limitations that hold us bound to a 3d Planet Earth.

And of course, this is true. Someone must have believed that we are capable of being more than we are, or we'd still be relying on lightning strikes to start fires. Someone saw a fire and thought, I can do that. But I can't create lightning. And off they went, with a vision in mind of how things could be. If they could only replicate the act of God in some way on Earth, they'd be able to enjoy the delights of barbecue corn they experienced after the last act of God went racing through their fields. Any time they chose. Without the wasted corn.

Within every being on the planet lay a gift that separates them from everyone else. A gift that, if realized, will allow them to fulfill their purpose on the planet during that incarnation. Some people are born aware of this gift. Some people discover it as a consequence of living their life. And some people, in fact the majority of the population never awaken to the mastery they posses. (Though that number is rapidly increasing). Which is a tragedy because if everyone did awaken  the world would be in a very different state to what it is. 

So back to the limitations. It is one thing to believe you can fly, jump out the window, and prove that gravity does in fact work. It is quite another to accept gravity works, and the potential exists in an infinite universe to overcome the effects of gravity. Birds do it. planes do it. We designed and built planes that do it. Therefore if you go away, give pure intent, and let your higher self work on it, there is every chance that you will overcome the effects gravity. (magnetics is like that. You could almost do it on the moon).

So how does one claim their mastery? Through inspiration. aka, raised vibration. You may have the solution to hunger on the planet stored in the divinity of your dna. If however you are in a state of depression, chances are you will never discover it. And so a potentially planet changing gift ends up going to the grave with you.

Not all of us have gifts of that nature. Some people are artistic. some are musical, some are inventors. and so it goes. You may not have the solution to world hunger. But your words of fluffy inspiration may inspire someone, who inspires someone, who inspires someone, that does have it. And they may travel in a circle of people who all have undiscovered world changing ideas. Ideas that will be potentially realized because you fluffed some random person.

This is how the love and light brigade change the world. They have dreams. They recognize their limitations in achieving those dreams. They set appropriate goals that have the net effect over time of removing those limitations. And they inspire others to do the same. And they accept that it's going to take some time. So they settle in for the long haul. And learn to enjoy the process.

This is how the momentum of love changes the world. One person at a time. Starting with the Man in the Mirror.

WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN BEINGS OF LIGHT

an-agent-of-change-how-to-change-the-wolrd.jpg

IT HAS TO BE WORTH BELIEVING ITS POSSIBLE......

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• perhaps..

I can think of worse ways of sharing the love.

Fluffy_Animals_by_ResidentGryphon.jpg

• LOL, good one!

• Dear Jana,

My doors are always open for a fluffing from you Jana. 

And what goes around comes around.

I've been saving this particular fluffing especially for you. 

alpaca-43450_640.jpg

• Do you think there's a market for drive by fluffings?

fluffy-cat-18.jpg

I leave you to ponder that, :)

• If there is, all you fairytalers could retire just in time for all the magic that you'll see on December 21st!

• Dear Lucy,

somewhere along the line, someone told the biggest lie of all. That the ascension process is to be taken seriously. And a lot of people have believed it. 

It isn't. In all honesty, what we collectively believe and do is a joke, w believe in UFO's, ffs. And spirit. (And if you don't, then maybe you are on the wrong site). 

And that is the point. To solve the paradox. To realize that which you deem to be serious is a joke.

Because nothing matters enough that you would be abusive towards you fellow man because of what they believe. That would be just like religion.

Who cares if nothing happens on dec 21. I certainly don't. I AM enjoying my life today. And so is Jana. And people like us. . And that, as far as I AM concerned, is as good as it gets.   We don't have an agenda on the outcome. The people complaining about us do

What is the point of doing all this work to be miserable. I could be miserable in a job. At least I'd talk to real people and earn an income. I do these because I recognized something instinctively a long time ago that I felt compelled to follow. Didn't make sense to me then. I questioned my motives then like you question my motives now,

I don't care about being right. I care about enlightenment. Be it today, tomorrow, next week, next decade. I AM going to enjoy my life today regardless. Because that IS the ascension as far as I AM concerned. The GFOL and dec 21 are incidental as far as I AM concerned. Dec 21 2012 is Gaia's ascension day. And you can either choose to go along for a multi dimensional ride with her to paradise, Or not. If you do, things will be different. Markedly. If you don't then you'll be complaining about how all the fluffers are liars. Because little will obviously change. Say whatever you like about me. Won't change my life or what I intend to do on dec 21

• Before ascension - very fluffy. :)

ngbbs48bc5c5922b4a.jpgAfter ascension - not so fluffy :(

cat-powers-630-jpg_174000.jpg

• Golden-fluffy-dog-1.jpegWE ARE DIVINE, SOVEREIGN FLUFFING BEINGS OF LIGHT

• Everybody falls the first time ;)

And yes, what you said it's true, usually in the Astral, when someone try to "fly" for the first time, is hard, VERY hard, because our minds are tied to the concept of gravity.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"The aurorae are a blessing for Earth...and utterly beautiful to behold....

https://ik.imgkit.net/3vlqs5axxjf/TP/ik-seo/images/99999999-9999-99..."
10 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Just think how much healing this planet is in need of...Generally, but also due to the great harms caused by the covid vaccine...
Just think and feel for all those suffering people, all over the world, who's lives have been ruined by evil…"
49 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Aktaiwa stargate, in the Sirius B system, is now sending additional frequencies of blue creational light, including a newly invoked healing ray, for the entire galaxy...
The NINE are relaying ever more refined energies to us, from Lord Surea..…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"This link is absolutely true....A good reference to current ascension progress...Sandra Walter knows the matter well...

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/geomagnetic-storm-..."
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Geomagnetic Storm and New Plasma Effects; By Sandra Walter.
"Yes, absolutely true....Thanks for posting.."
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceBeloved Ones,The current planetary energies that we are consciously embodying are nothing like we have ever experienced before on our planet.A cosmic blessing and response from our Aurora family to the shift that is taking place in many of…
6 hours ago
The conclusion of events taking place on Earth seems inevitable, as countries that feel threatened by them are uniting into two distinct groups for their protection. Steps are being carried out to try and calm things down but some countries seem set…
7 hours ago
| SourceBlessings Beloveds~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
8 hours ago
More…