AN IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO.. Lightworkers from other Planets incarnated here and Inner Earth Beings tell us what is best for us to Eat and Drink during this Ascension time....

Our diet's will certainly change with the Shift as our bodies change with the shift. I am a strict vegetarian and try to eat more organic food. I drink crystallized water by putting crystals in a jar and adding mineral water and putting by the window so the Sun charges it up. I know that the Moon is an artificial satellite so i do not think Moon charging is going to be any good.

I AM DRINKING 100% PURE CHILLED COCONUT WATER DAILY EARLY IN THE MORNING as it is one of the purest drink available on this Planet being enclosed in a hard shell so no chance of contamination..it is good for cleansing your system, refreshing and tasty. Remember you can live for a few days just on coconut water. For health benefits of coconut water please click on link below:

http://www.knowledgebase-script.com/demo/article-320.html

TELL US YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS ON FOOD AND DRINK

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Used to only be in the health shops but thanks to the Universe giving us what we need it's now in Sainsburys and Tesco. Haven't checked Asda or any further shops and it's selling well by the looks of it :)
          • Thanks, I'll try the local Sainsburys....cheers, Drekx x
  •  

Hi All,

Nice observations and comments....

What I am taught is that what you eat does have effect on your vibrations.

But if you eat without any attraction for that food or without any thought then the effect of vibrations is very low or negligible....

You can eat what you want as constraining yourself not to eat one thing will only increase your desire to eat that more and more ( May also cause you to take rebirth unnecessarily just to quench your thirst)....

Try and you will know ... When you see someone else eating it will bring sadness to your mind ....

So if you want to give up something regarding eating and drinking do not force yourself, let it come from within and it will come from the bottom of your hearts when it is the right time ... only catch it when it comes ....

What else to say ....

Let Love, Light and Divinity fill us ALL ......................

• Ravinder,

Remember those delicious green coconuts on sale by street vendors, at the roadside in barrows...?? I'm thinking of Mombasa, Kenya...  :-)  A machete is needed to open them...very tasty creamy flesh and milk...

Young-Green-Coconuts-by-Shi-Yali--asiastockimages-com-qpps_406464312968475.LG.jpg,440,315,crop

• That is great Drekx Omega...i do like Mombasa very much and have stayed there a number of times...Mombasa is famous not only for coconuts but other fruits such as mangoes. Mombasa bambori beach is one of the places to be as it is so much fun
  • Very interesting comment Mr Ed and i hope more people on this Planet follow your diet...it is very good for Ascension

Yes the Inner Earth Beings use replicators and once we are united with them we will be doing the same.

Yes it is important to give up meat as in 5th dimension meat eating is not allowed...unconditional love is the name of the game which all will play

• Hi Ravinder !

Interesting what you said about coconut water..

Me too use crystals in a jar. I drink 3 ltr of this holy water every day. I give thanks to the water and to Gaia when starting the day.. I eat much vegetables, nutts, raisins every day. I mix together a different vegetables, nutts and raisins so the food taste good.. I believe its important to enjoy what we eat and drink. I have cut down on eating bread and dinner..I too prefere ecological food... During the last months i notice that i can run a day with lesser food than before., Still, the weight are the same.

• Could someone share with me what crystals they use in water and why please?? Thanks

• Hey, the reason for doing it is to imprint the water positively and bring it back to life so to speak. Tap water these days is dead. Drained of it's mineral content and has all sorts added to it so it needs reprogramming if you like. The best water we can drink is fresh, even mineral water these days from the supermarket could do with a helping hand. Distilled water is good but distilling equipment can be expensive so if you use filters reprogramming the water is a good idea. Make sure your crystals are cleansed properly, bless them and dedicate them to what you wish them to do. So for example state your intention to positively activate and cleanse and charge the water you are placing them in. I simply say at the end may the fathers will be done. Be careful as to what crystals you use as some can erode in water so I always use clear quartz, citrine is good too and carnelian. You can google this to find out what crystals are safe and which erode. Hope this helps :) it is a brief explanation have the dentists lol...
        • This current civillisation has lost the science of water care...

The aetheric life force is often overlooked by conventional science, as they do not recognise the four aetheric sub-planes above the gaseous state...plasma, sub-aetheric, aetheric and super-aetheric...

By the use of the spiral motion, water can regain it's lifeforce...one reason why mountain spring water is fresh and alive is the manner in which it rolls down meandering streams and water courses...

An excellent website for you..which describes the work of Viktor Schauberger...who recognised these esoteric truths anent water...He also worked on the German alternative energy projects in WW2.

The Centre for Implosion Research: http://www.implosionresearch.com/

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"The aurorae are a blessing for Earth...and utterly beautiful to behold....

https://ik.imgkit.net/3vlqs5axxjf/TP/ik-seo/images/99999999-9999-99..."
59 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Just think how much healing this planet is in need of...Generally, but also due to the great harms caused by the covid vaccine...
Just think and feel for all those suffering people, all over the world, who's lives have been ruined by evil…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Aktaiwa stargate, in the Sirius B system, is now sending additional frequencies of blue creational light, including a newly invoked healing ray, for the entire galaxy...
The NINE are relaying ever more refined energies to us, from Lord Surea..…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"This link is absolutely true....A good reference to current ascension progress...Sandra Walter knows the matter well...

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/geomagnetic-storm-..."
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Geomagnetic Storm and New Plasma Effects; By Sandra Walter.
"Yes, absolutely true....Thanks for posting.."
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceBeloved Ones,The current planetary energies that we are consciously embodying are nothing like we have ever experienced before on our planet.A cosmic blessing and response from our Aurora family to the shift that is taking place in many of…
7 hours ago
The conclusion of events taking place on Earth seems inevitable, as countries that feel threatened by them are uniting into two distinct groups for their protection. Steps are being carried out to try and calm things down but some countries seem set…
8 hours ago
| SourceBlessings Beloveds~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
8 hours ago
More…