Intuition and Readings

I've done an Intuition workshop where I was given names and the age of the people only. Then I had to use my intuition to characterise the people according to a form I had been given. I was spot on all the time and my spiritual teacher said that I need to practice giving readings to people NOW.

Some time ago, when I was together with two not-so-close friends, I also gave readings to them, completely unprepared, out of the blue (with the help of my tarot cards, this time). Both of them also said that all info I conveyed intuitively was correct.

I feel that giving readings is a huge, tremendous responsibility and I feel very insecure in following the path though the proof lies in the pudding.

Any suggestions how to go about this? Your sharing your insights would be highly appreciated.

Love and Light

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thats why I mentioned to do the 'fun' readings. After you have done about 20 or 30 of them you start seeing little patterns and common symbols at times and you can get a bit faster at how to get the heart of the matter. When reading for some people who arent having any real problems in their lives, you might get their guides comes to you really strongly,or imagery of the higher self aspect and lightbody stuff. Other times you might see that there is a real heavy emotional aspect and you know you will have to tread carefully with what you say and how you say it. Again I suppose its about knowing your own inner language,reading the signals and knowing what they mean.

Like they say practice makes perfect....but I read somewhere another version of that phrase.....Perfect Practice makes Perfect lol Is always good to get the fundamentals correct in the beginning so you dont lead yourself into bad habits in terms of technique.

Be aware that even a very experienced reader is going to have the odd curveball thrown at them at times....sometimes there is an issue thats just so extraordinary that you might not understand it yourself till later. Things like that happen. Try not to be too harsh on yourself if you get things wrong from time to time. Forgiveness of self is important too.

Just one other thing....knowing how to clear your fields of unwanted stuff is highly recommended. Lots of healers can get a burnt out,drained feeling if they dont master that effectively. Its not like you have to make a checklist of all this stuff,just knowing about it is enough.

And then.....just follow your intuition!

(smiles)
  • Hey ya Spirit Growth

I've got a bit more for you,and others who might read in this regard. Just some of the things I have intuited and seen and a little bit of regurgitated stuff from things I have read here and there and had experience with. Whats coming to mind at the moment is from one of Sanaya Romans books,the Orin teachings. Spending time alone and getting to know your own energy can be important. Knowing how you feel naturally and recognising the effect of other peoples energy on you. Being aware of that can give you a good baseline to work with initially during a reading. I have seen some clairvoyants and readers who seem to respond to their subject in terms of how they are feeling. Particularly so when people are asking about a departed loved one when giving info about them. It depends on what your main senses are possibly. Some people are more naturally clairvoyant and see images and spirits,some are more clairaudient and recieve guidance in word or thought forms which are then simply transcribed. Some have strong Clairsentience,a simply an innate knowing of a situation.
    I figured this might be of help for you to be aware of in some degree,if its something you hadnt thought of before. For me I find that once I have set the intention to connect,I allow all those senses to come into play if need be and then by guaging those impressions as what is my energy and what is the other persons,or guides energy you can become more clear about what it is that you are sensing at any given time.
    There was some good advice written years ago in an Alice Bailey book I think it was. It mentioned something in there about 'registering the source of impressions'. I think that is something that perhaps alot of people new to channelling and really utilising their intuition might not always do. To be aware of why this thought or feeling has landed in the mind and where it has come from. Thoughts emanate from minds,it was written somewhere.
    Again I suppose it all comes down to knowing yourself and how you function. If you are the type of person that will fully connect your energy with the subject to ascertain what it is you need to tell them,or if you connect more with either your or their guides or higher self energy or any combination of those methods.Or if you are simply one who will go into a state of complete trust and go at it even with that strange feeling you can get when reading for people at times.
    Someone else mentioned there about courage. It does seem like that at first when you are a little unsure about it. It takes a little courage to do,but after a while,once you have proved to yourself that you can do it,the courage seems to evolve a little into something else I suppose you could say.
    I really liked what Indira said there earlier about leaving the one you are working with a sense of empowerment. Thats one of the best gifts to leave anyone. I trust some of this might be at least relevant and usefull in some way.

Blessed Be :)
  • Spirit Growth,
    May you swim with the dolphins!
    May your gifts lift you to "Love and Light."
    Yes ... deep ... where still waters run.
    Good luck on your journey.
    Bear
  • Hello Spirit Growth

You are right what you say in your last paragraph...which is why I have becoming so discerning what information I take on board and sometimes it's the NOT KNOWING that is the KNOWING..if you know what I mean! Have a most wonderful day!

Blessings
  • Spirit Growth,

“The intuitive mind is a sacred gift..and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honours the servant and has forgotten the gift” Albert Einstein got that one right.

In a nutshell , the more you trust your intuition, the more it will work for you. Ask yourself, is your intuition coming from a place of fear or a place of love...no matter how bad you feel something you can always deliver it with an integrity filled with love and compassion.

I always believe that the client should always leave the reader feeling empowered and positive (and I don't mean telling them rubbish to make them feel good) but whatever challenges you see ahead or present in their life, there's always going to be a positive going for it even though the client may not be able to visualize it there and then.

Most readers are like counsellors who just fill in the gaps but if you are serious about following this path then best to really delve deep within and know yourself (to the point where you meet your own shadow.) and you will not feel insecure about following the path or at least you will know for sure if that's the right path for you.

Using a crystal like Amethyst (one of the foremost stones for intuition) on the third eye is EXCELLENT. but there are others with similar high vibration and really strong energy. As intuition is related to solar plexus, you can lie down with a stone placed on the sacral chakra to aid the process...it will not fail you but you will realise this for yourself.

If you do try the crystals, it would be good to hear how you are getting on…no doubt your intuition will guide you to the right crystal for you.

IGood luck and blessings.
  • Spirit Gift,
    Intuition is a gift that seems to be stronger in some than in others.
    Intuition in itself can be both a blessing and a curse. Because in providing insight alone your results could be helpful or damaging.
    You are wise in seeing that giving readings is “a huge, tremendous responsibility.”
    And without a grounding and structured approach you could cause harm.
    You seem to be operating from a benign space in that you want to share with others. And, from what you have written, your gift is strong.
    My suggestion is to look and carefully examine if your intuition is coupled with the trait of empathy.
    Both gifts together are the gifts needed to be a counselor in the arenas of spirit, mind, and body..
    If these two gifts are backed by a motive of love and genuine caring there are several paths that can bring you the opportunities you desire in giving readings.
    First …the fact that you “feel” giving readings is a great responsibility and the fact that you “feel” insecure in your path are indicators that you do have empathy …
    Second … doing the work of understanding how your readings will impact the individual psyche (you can substitute “soul”) will require some study and experience under supervision. (perhaps through the instructor of that intuition workshop you attended?)
    Third … I suggest, if possible, pursuit of an academic degree in depth psychology. The works of C.G. Jung and James Hillman would be great places to start. These teachers acknowledge the traits of intuition, empathy, and the spiritual dimension attached to those gifts.
    There is even a very special school called Pacifica Graduate Institute that specializes in depth psychology with solid accreditation.
    Fourth … keep finding places, conferences, exercises, and mentors who acknowledge your gifts. Conversations with local psychics can be helpful but also confusing. Your instructor was right … “Use It or Lose It.”
    Fifth … keep a journal. You will have insights that you may not feel comfortable in sharing. Trust your gift. By journaling you will find ways to share your gifts with benevolent outcome. And you will build a base of your own inner visions …often the manifestation of intuition.

I write to you as a person who shares your gifts and have used them professionally for many years. I am now retired but I assure you that properly developed your gifts will grow stronger. And remember “the love you take is equal to the love you make!”

With warm regard,
    Bear
  • Well, I think that you can give readings, and it's something that you will probably get better at as you do it more and more.

There are many truths in many things, so it's really the intension behind something that counts. :-)

Go into your efforts with good intensions and try and focus on what you want to do.

I think most things we ask for are heard and addressed..... so it's important to be focused with your will and you will see results... :)

CosmicSmaller.gif

~ Love & Light ~
    • Really like that picture...
  • I meant through e-mail on AC- I wouldn't want everyone to know on a forum post =). It’s probably easier to do it in person.

Good luck!
  • Practice on me!!! lol
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1554

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 751

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Now, this video will make you laugh, as China is a land of fakery, to the nth degree....I've shown many examples on this thread, including their fake moon landing and fake eggs. And now, I'll introduce you to their fake policemen.....🤣

Actually,…"
2 hours ago
"Just about every new technology (I mean new, not gun powder,) in China, is invented ELSEWHERE....Research and development, in countries outside of the PRC, always......Certainly this rule applies to communist China.....In fact, as this video…"
2 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post LightLetter: Plasma and Geostorm Integration; By Sandra Walter.
4 hours ago
"And there were more lunar landing sites, of course, each with evidence, which is still there...No wind and rain, on the moon, of course.....And the GFL will not be landing nearby, to spoil those footprints...As for China, they are unable to land,…"
7 hours ago
"Eagle descent stage, on the lunar surface...Apollo 11....
Anyone with a good telescope, can confirm the sea of tranquility location, plus Apollo mission evidence of landing..

https://www.universetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Apollo-11-..."
7 hours ago
"Landing EVIDENCE taken by Earth telescopes can prove the Apollo missions were real....Sorry to burst the bubble.....The space race was real and actually happened..
And why China "landed" on the back end, so you couldn't see their lie..

Photo below…"
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
More…

The Federal Reserve will have the transiting planet Neptune in Conjunction (within one degree) with it's Midheaven (Mc) placement this summer. This is a major transit, and it strongly suggests some very difficult…

Read more…

Beloved family

As we journey together through the cosmos, let us remember the power of unity and inner light. Each of us carries a spark of the divine, a unique essence contributing to the greater whole. In these transformative times, let us rekindle our…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0