i understanding of losing an immediate loved one from your own family it is with sad loseness but never spiritually forgotten that my mother passed away. Different feeling than it was when she was here. It feels like a whole punched a time warp in space and tookj my mother from her sickness. The way she left is beautiful my heart goes out to you mum.

Now i understand when people thought they had a huge loss, and understand why the creator spoke with kindness when a young child lost his cow and that the child heard from God how the creator lost a loved one called christ jesus from the earth plane when jesus had to go and conqour death itself when their was a momentarily los between the connection by jesus and god when jesus had faced his darkest hour in the underworld.

same feeling just a different way to go about it.......

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanx for your wonderful sentiments everybody, when this was  happening, a whole hosts of crafts flew over my house throughout the whole  course of the week. And during the maori traditional ancestral send off when doing the Tangi we did the maori Haka. 1 of my aunties saw  with me a three ufo's flying past. Two flew away from me and shaped  out into a v formation whilst the thrid one flew slower inbetween the two, so in my head i was thinking maybe it was a tribute fly over flying away from the front of me 2 crafts in v shape  straight ahead of me whilst a third 1 flying slower away from me. I knew then  it was there way expressing there condolences to me And my family. My aunty  was in awe of it And and that sghe was gobbed smacked beyond belief. She did not know what to make of it so I stood there and explained what, who, and why they are here. I  said to her that they are my star family. They once said a message and that i am one of them but somehow i spiritually already knew that, as i felt their christed essence, then I truly  understood it. Thanx guys what beautiful tmessages to understood death, but but she never will be to me forgotten. Death is not to be frightened of, seeing someone die is not a bad thing depending on your whole outlook on the situation, i felt spiritually liberated and so did my mum.

Thanx all what wonderful thoughts and beautiful sentiments.

• The physical loss of someone is never fun,

But it sure seems to me Your heart already knew how to properly process that,

Well done! Jason,

I leave You with a Great hug, much peace and a knowing smile Brother,

Be well (=

Steve

• I am sorry for your loss. Please accept my deepest condolances. It is important that you keep positive, and take care of yourself. Be strong and calm.

• Jason, my heart goes out to you,  from one who knows what those feelings are. let your feelings come, as often and as intense as they want.  When my mom passed, I felt as you do, when my dad passed I had little emotion.  I loved them both so much but for reasons that i didn't really care to disseect, my reactions  to their deaths were different. So be it, they know how much I loved them and no doubt your mom does too. You'll see her again, and again, and again....  

Bless her and Bless you, Julie

• Loving thoughts go out to you, so sorry for your loss.  I lost my Dad in 78, and my Mom in 2010.  My Mom had a stroke, she was a very heathly 82 year old, it was Dec 15th of 2009, she passed 17 days later 1-2-2010 after we all chose to let her go, she didn't want to be on machines to keep her body alive.  It was the hardest thing I have had to experience, just going back and forth everyday to the hospital waiting for her to pass.  We all came together, my brothers and sister, everyday to her bedside, she never woke up to look at us, it was so sad saying our goodbye and she lay there slowly passing.  17 days is along time to continue without food or water, sounds awlful, the doctor said she was braindead and would not come out of it.  Not sure what to believe but we honored Mom's choice of no machines.  I believe she waited until after all our birthdays and Christmas and New Years to leave, that is what we all felt.  We all had a celebration of her life after the funeral and it was very comforting.  I feel she was there enjoying the time with us in spirit thou. 

I still cry many tears for losing them both, but feel I am blessed to have such wonderful parents in my life.  I also believe we will all be together again all of us very soon. 

Take Care Jason, much love to you.  Hugs

• I can understand the pain of losing loved ones and all it brings.  I can relate with the gaping hole that is felt mourning loved ones.  My Mom passed Nov 2nd and my son passed in January this year and my Dad will most likely pass this month or next due to cancer, so I am also struggling with losses that at time seems too intense to bear.  But I have to go on, as we each do, and it is not easy.  Death holds no fear for me because I have had two NDEs and I know that which awaits on the other side is far more glorious than words can express.  I guess that sometimes I just wish I could have gone with them, but it was not my time.  I think of them fondly every single day, and they are in my dreams.  That gives me some comfort because they speak to me while I am sleeping and give me encouragement and love and I can feel it.  Yes M.  I know what you mean about that void, that is the hardest part that I struggle with daily.  I just try everyday to be thankful that they were in my life and feel blessed for the time I spent loving them.  The part that is hard for me now is knowing that my Dad will pass soon, but I fear not for him.  He is at peace, and he is in his 90s and just wants to go be with my mother, and I should rejoice when he goes to her, but it is not going to be easy, I am bracing myself.  I just celebrate that their marriage and love endured for over 70 years and that they will be together again and watching out for me as they always have, and that they will still love me.  I think about what a joyful time it will be when we are all reunited again.  That is what keeps me going. 

• well she was suffering from lack of red blood cells, oxygen starvation, lack of body movement like as in pysio therapy to exercise the muscle and body, carpal syndrome was the worst one of them all. Having said that the freedom of the body was taxing on my mother she knew true freedom now was the releasing of her soul into the spirit world..A few days later after her passing i balled and teared my heart out for the now not being with my mum in the physical when suddenly a sense of freedom was lifted out of my chest back, neck, head, heart, and emotional energies and somehow became unblocked. It seemed befitting how mum went throughout her last remaining years to free herself from her blocked chakras that in spirit my mum must have seen i too was trying to emotionally clear my body, so i think she asked god if there was one thing she could do for me and somehow she came to me when i was crying over my aunty and removed what ever these blockages were, and now since i was 16 yrs of age i am now free from the burdeons of being blocked. I sense in me the freedom to choice anything i desire and know it will be done and recived in full. I don't know what just took place but for the first time i now too am experiencing the power of peace, it is every second of my days it is free it is free it is free to be peace to man on earth. It is this sincerity of my connection to my mother that allowed me to be released from the chains and bonds i did to myself....oh how i pray the peace i feel to all mankind and to all sentinel beings in the true sense of the word peace on earth what a wonderful christmas present, to be free of blockages.....

peace! out......

• Beautiful...<3

• It is a huge loss Jason and my father crossed over in January this year. It was a new one for me too and I still think of him every day with massive smiles and tears shed. I miss him sooo much and although he's with me it's not the same as physically sharing this life with me, chatting on the phone, hugs etc... Be really kind to yourself and much love to you at this time. Xx

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKRCpwGG6RBtMLdm1XEjljhyVurn_KwgUg0Yb8P7aSQsoj9Qe9Og

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The globalists in Dublin, order their police to baton charge Irish citizens, protesting illegal migration...This behaviour is typical of the globalists...Always putting foreign criminals before their own people..It's happening everywhere, but is…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"The globalists in Dublin, order their police to baton charge Irish citizens, protesting illegal migration...This behaviour is typical of the globalists...Always putting foreign criminals before their own people..It's happening everywhere, but is…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
3 hours ago
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
3 hours ago
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Yousaf's resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
4 hours ago
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Yousaf's resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"yeah Drekx - we're treading water in a septic tank"
4 hours ago
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
6 hours ago
More…