I OWE EVERYONE HERE AN APOLOGY!!!

Hello all. I have been on a great learning curve. Everything that I have been through has helped me evolve 10 fold. I had to go through the new age spirituality religion to move on with my evolution. Holy shit this has been a crazy ride. Our journey home. Where is home? How do we get there? Are we home? Are we infinite? Through out my years of truth seeking I have always been able to keep an open mind. As the saying goes your mind only works when its open. This is going to sound very offensive to many of you but truth is truth and must be spoken. We live by example. First off I want to say that I am sorry. I am sorry for falsely leading many of you further into the pit of dark energies. False gods, deities. After years of research into truth I never stopped looking for answers. Even when I though that I was 100% correct in my religious aspects I still kept on searching. I was quite shocked when I learned that people such as AA Michael, Saint Germain, Azna, kali etc are dark energies. Why is it that we give power to these so called ascended masters? We have no need to do this at all!! These deities feed off your loving energy. HELLO. The dark agenda has been in place for a very very very long time. Is it so hard to imagine that these entities planned the new age enlightenment agenda to go along with this time period of ascension. Ascension is real too. Is it so hard to believe that this new age enlightenment system is a system that feeds the negative energies that feed off of your love that you give to them all while your just trying to help humanity and yourselves? Why is it that we need to open our so called 3rd eye and chakras to ascend into a higher demension. Going through mind enlightenment will only get you through the great arena. You are an organic soul. All the answers you need are heart based. Not your heart chakra either...Delete that program that you have downloaded through false beliefs. The only thing that you need is you. Live through your heart, be YOU, be the organic soul cosmic you. It is so easy and we make truth so confusing. Reading the answers to the BIG question that all of us search for on the daily is quite mind boggling. Again I want to say that I am very sorry for misleading people into believing false gods. Ascended masters are of the dark forces. When you figure out our dream state, paradigm, galaxy, universe, cosmic universe, GOD and learn the BIG picture, not the GFL picture or just our galaxy picture. The picture is soo much bigger than what we on a mass believe it to be or should I say told to believe by many false gods. We are very special organic souls. Keep doing your research people!!! I am going to lose many many friends because of this post and I am ok with that. TRUTH OMG TRUTH the thing that I have been looking for for what feels like forever. Happy evolutions everyone.....The picture just gets bigger and bigger and QUESTION EVERYTHING...for real....Much Love everyone and keep your heads up...KEEP SEARCHING AND NEVER GIVE UP........We are far greater than this new age program that we have been lead to believe will free us from fear and ego...etc....Maybe this will be a bit of a shock and you will turn your shoulder and tell me that I am wrong/incorrect but that is ok. You are being guided every day by your higher self. You will come across the truth when your soul is truly ready. I am happy I met all of you!!! Feel free to delete me if you want, I will not be affected. Be you, Your Organic soul that needs NOTHING ELSE for your evolution. Question question question, I cant say that enough. Dont be fooled any longer....Much Love....

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• @POmR  no..God does have a plan for earth..regardless of ALL outward appearances!. the plan is to uplift each indivdual person, at their own pace to a relationship with him.

• See how the negatoes have back up and defend each other....?

The people who see the problem need to defend and not allow attacks.

Lets stop fighting here and now

Im sick of it and thats my opinion..

say what you want but the tone must be courteous.. not hateful...

excuse me for trying to be a peacemaker....

were wasting enegry on fighting but it wont lead to the truth....

Universal understanding....

coexist+3.jpg

• :)

• Delilan I dont even resonate with the word lightworkers anymore.  When I hear the word lightworker I hear recruitment for the new age spirituality religion.  The rabbit hole is deep, very deep.  

• Also, I think the whole New Age movement is about getting beyond religion, in every way, and embracing true Spirituality -- 

• the New Age Movement is just an expansion of information. actually it was a "release" of information that had been witheld from the masses for centuries.

• This is how I feel also

Its anciant knowledge that is past down in lineages.

• If I have no chakra system that is engaged or wangin 3rd eye how am I going to evolve?  I wouldn't according to spirituality.  Engage your chakra system and 3rd eye for enlightenment, So I have been told.  Sounds like religion to me...My opinion 

• @Contract2012..one step at a time..

• Yah, I don't see it that way I guess...

We are always free, information never made someone less intelligent -

Information can change as we learn more as a "collective consciousness"... We are all in this together in many ways...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Solar and Stellar Photons & Dimensional Junctions; By Gillian MacBeth Louthan.
"Actually, my dear ground crew Lieutenant Movella, has, through her own evolutionary challenges, created a DIRECT logoic pathway, expediting the healing flow of galactic level photons, from the aktaiwa stargate itself, via the NINE.....Thus…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Stephane Deschezeaux - "Make It Better," based upon the Whispers original...
👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RcwhPiyVMY&list=PLah2aDqe_S_Gj..."
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWe are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are very pleased to give you this progress report, as we know how important it is for you all to understand that you are still moving in the right direction. It is…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThere are profound and intense energies happening at this time. Do not ask for any upgrades or downloads to your dimensional field of light or you may find yourself in a time axis shift (one minute it is now the next minute you are into the…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"They need our eternal spirits to stay in these lower hell realms -parasites-something like the Matrix film, but really just invcade our energy fields and feed on us. Like that bizarre et I saw on the boardwalk looking to drain some human."
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
""The first time, I think they had a party under there. They took out the ABS cable," he said.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-05-15-brake-cables-soy-based-insul..."
3 hours ago
RichRaelian posted a status
Hello! Not much is new with me I just came here to see what is new on this site.
6 hours ago
More…