Not sure if I even know how to explain this but when I read the posts it seems like everyone has experienced something that blends into a past life with memories and everything. I love reading the posts but other then a few flash memories that I cant explain, I have no definitive proof that I reincarnated before yet my gut says I have. So many of you talk about it like it happened last week. I don't even known who I was and this makes me feel out of place here. Is there a way I can regress myself to find out who was I? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If U are totally blank I would suggest grounding exercises. Its something as a prelude to meditation which would be my next suggestion. And its not that hard, there is no right way or wrong way to that. Just sit/lie in a peaceful, quiet room, no tv, computers, cellphones etc and just listen to yourself breathe.Try not to think of anything, cut off all the dailies and the "junk" that usually fill our lives on the northern hemisphere.

Dont try and force anything into mind and dont go "now I have to remember", the more relaxed and laid back your approach is the easier the initiation.

As all things worth learning, it takes time, so be patient, in time it will come to U. If U do a meditation and come back with no obvious results, dont discourage yourself its all fine and its all beneficial.

Advantage by starting now is that time is compressed so what "normally" took 40-60 years or maybe a whole lifetime to learn, now only takes a few months.

Just listen to yourself, talk to yourself ask your guides, both spiritual and personal guides, ask the Archangels to assist U and state your intent. Sounds easy, and so it is, once U get the hang of it.;-)

Namaste Friend

• Rick,

I don't have memories of my past lives. I am also not a healer, not a reiki master nor have I traveled consciously to the astral world like many posters here. Do not feel that because you do not have those experiences it means that you are a lesser person than the posters here. It just mean that you didn't choose that experience for now. Remember that we chose what we will experience before incarnating here. Everyone is different. Just continue doing whatever resonates with you.

• a lot of my childhood memories came flooding back recently, some of which seemed to have changed to what had actually happened from what i remembered it as initially. i remembered the last moments of one past life when i was 15, i was falling asleep and just kept asking who am I? why do i feel like i don't belong? maybe try asking for answers? they might come to u as dreams. I have never tried meditation personally as I have a hard time staying still for long enough. but I heard from other who do meditate that it helps to clear their conscious mind. 

• I think your all right and especially when you said On a Need to Know Bases. That would resonate with me. I have a faint feeling of belonging and when I start loosing that feeling I panic. Chicken little here people, thanks for putting back on the tracks.

• I too have only a fragmented memory regarding past lifes.

The reason I know about past lifes are all those experiences I have and can't place in this life it's experiences.

Who says the past is not formed in the now? ;)

For example; I believe I can dream tonight, and experience an entire lifetime in the past. So maybe inbetween today and tomorrow I spend an entire lifetime in the past, and form so my reality in the now? ;)

•  Have you ever been walking in a art gallery or any place where they have old scenes of places, or a thrift store or antique shop and saw something that drew you. Do you have a out of the Era type of music you just love? Or cultural place you feel drawn to more than any other?  These may be indicators on old memories. Right now the Akashic records are now open to all and can be tapped into fairly easily. Tentinyturtles  is right, the best way is to ask guidance to help you to retrieve some of the more important ones in meditation. Stick with it, it can be drawn out in many ways. You can trance dance and get some out that way as well. the Native American shamans used spirit walks. 2-3 days fast and out in Nature meditating will also trigger memories. Sweat lodges and fasting, but you have to be careful with that and have a person watch out for you with that 1.  Also too there are facilitators who can spontaneously trigger them with acupressure. I find Music is a good trigger for me. Hope that helps, have fun with it.

• Rick!!

I have never had any images of ancient egypt or anything but one day I was sitting in meditation in the sun soaking it in, and I was getting images of egypt. I would think that meditation would be a great way to start, and also dreams. I have been having islamic dreams where I am a muslim lately.....

I would say start with something you did that felt familiar like from the past cause if you where a temple dwelling monk in a past life you might find yourself trying to get back to a temple in this life. Did you ever have an experience where you did something, like go hiking and held something that it spoke to you of long ago....?? that might be a great place to start..

I also did a past life regression (well it was actually an abduction hypnotherapy), but she took me through a past life,  and could see myself as a merchant (complete with camels)  in the middle east along time ago, and felt like It was silly like i was making it up......

Past life regression, thinking back in time to when you did something that felt so familiar.....yoga, meditation...but then what i think is that these lives or past lives will reveal themselves to me when the time is right, and when i am ready. the buddha was able to remember past lives because of the spiritual experiences floated to the top and was brought to light.....love and light to you

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"More Cabal madness. This gets into Government and bank corruption and how the government may be trying to get into peoples bank accounts. https://youtu.be/ZnZUfa_FJWs?si=VIEyhq18e-QjWCRR"
2 hours ago
"Russia taking action against JP Morgan seizing 440 million in assets. https://youtu.be/EBTKH8KjsjA?si=_eDmHHmIlGI5Ef8t"
2 hours ago
"Speaking of Dark Cabal madness and their attempts to start WW3. https://youtu.be/1V2ObhYX4nw?si=pWkSvQWmldSps2A9"
3 hours ago
"August has come up in the Q posts where they say August is typically a hot month hinting at events happening that month so yeah something like a World War trying to be started by these individuals or some other event does make sense so yeah you may…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And why do I think that under the forthcoming Trump Presidency I would prefer that he appoints General Flynn as his Vice President....?? Because Flynn is both a patriot, a military man, as well as an insider, who knows where the deep state has…"
3 hours ago
"The wide hips, narrow shoulders and full breasts indicate, yes...Albeit, a butch type of woman...Obviously selected to play the role, because of it....."
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Is that a real women carrying the nuke football?"
4 hours ago
"✌🏻Enjoy the show:

"He always runs while others walk
He acts while other men just talk
He looks at this world and wants it all
So he strikes like Thunderball
He knows the meaning of success
His needs are more, so he gives less