I'm sharing a message I wrote to my email group.

Friends of the light~

Doing clearing work speeds up time and supports the ascension scenario which is much of what I came to do. Of course at some point, we'll create a critical mass and heaven and earth will come together. In the meantime I realize the darkside has agendas--making last minute attempts to confuse the masses.

My responsibility is to hold the energy for the divine plan and to keep my consciousness there. If we do that, we can still view what is happening around us as we stay emotionally unattached to what is happening. Then we still support the higher realms.

As we all pray for the return of the the Enoch's, the Melchizadeks, ancient prophets, galactics, ascended  and Christed beings, we'll all speed up time--connecting heaven to earth. Of course Jesus doesn't need a space ship, but doesn't mean he won't use one. He comes in a physical body descending into the lower realms, he dwells with us as one of us. Higher beings do use space craft. I've seen them. Ships from the higher dimensions are ships that are bioplasma which operate through heart/mind control and are not mechanical hard surface ships like in 3D. Arrests are happening, but obviously all is not cleared yet in the physical. While viewing the Olympic display, my granddaughter came in to watch. I found myself thinking that the darkside needed to be completely cleared before we could completely trust who's doing what.

As I made that observation, I received a confirmation from my granddaughter Shylah on how to view this. Many were predicting a false flag at the Olympics opening and what I saw was a space craft on that youtube I sent yesterday which other countries have pictures of as well, but initially viewing the space craft it appeared to be in between the bioplasma ones and the mechanical ones so I was having a hard time discerning. (Later I could see it was bioplasma.)

I had been in creation--setting the intent and holding the energy for contact the week of the full moon when all of this unfolded. I felt divine intervention at the full moon was definitely a strong probable time--for at least the first wavers who have been preparing. At first it was really strong, but later I was having a hard time holding the energy of it (which later I discovered I had some infiltration interfering with and causing me to doubt.) So as Shylah, my 8 year old granddaughter who sees through the veil, watched the the youtube she said, "Oh! Those are the good aliens." I said, "How do you know?" And she said, "Because the bad ones aren't real."

Even though she's experienced the darkside and the light--in other words, the darkside used to be a reality to her, but lately she wants to be with me and is only wanting to know truth--having been shown crystal cities so things have shifted for her. I was quite surprised to see that now in her reality, they don't even exist. So guess what? They don't exist. That's how universal laws work. It's possible she isn't even so called "right" but that's not the point. The point or the ultimate "truth" is whatever is in our reality is what we'll experience, and she would give no other answer because that's her reality and her experience--that's called "binding Satan." Does that make sense?? Those who perceive only that which is good is what they'll experience--and that is the only "true" reality--for everything else is of the illusion--so in other words, the false flag isn't real--at least for those who don't view it as real. LOL

So stay emotionally unattached without judgment. As we view what is happening, instead of getting "into the drama," pray for others and the world, keeping love in our hearts and we'll transcend the illusion of 3D.  What is currently happening is bringing awareness of us all to lovingly discipline ourselves to view only that which is "truth" -- the only "true" reality. 

I've also learned in my clearing work to bless the darkside or they infiltrate because they know the work I'm doing. When we keep love in our hearts no matter what is happening, nothing can harm us. It's when we go into fear or anger, we are influenced by negativity. Now is the time to ask to receive the spiritual support needed to keep our eye single to God's glory so we feel love inside ourselves which transcends the illusion of our 3D world. That's how we'll bless ourselves and others!! Light & Love~Janice

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for this post! We're still in a time of duality and so even messages do get distorted with differing opinions. It's only natural and it's how things are here in 3D Earth. And your granddaughter sounds like such a gem! 

• It is okay that it doesn't exist. We often are made to feel we are naive or foolish--that we can't see. The reality is we can see!! Wonderful to know there are those around who live in "truth."

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"I posted on here a few months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
5 hours ago
"I posted on here a couple months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and the Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
6 hours ago
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ&t=2732s"
7 hours ago
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and The Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
7 hours ago
More…