I'm putting this out to you all as my 13 year old daughter is having the toughest time in school. She's a pretty, clever girl with the world at her feet. Her only issue is her lack of self belief and the lack of being able to love herself for who she is. She gets so much attention and seems to take on board the negative comments from mean children that pick on your weaknesses or are just simply jealous. The only issue is they are winning at the moment and Caitlin's confidence is really slipping in front of my eyes and no matter what I do or say she can't seem to stop believing them. Anyone have any ideas at how I can help her break this belief that she's 'disgusting and not good enough?' It's so hard as a parent seeing this happen when she has always been so upbeat and positive. Any advice or tips from successful stories on how to help this would be greatly appreciated :'(

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This makes a lot of sense to me and is something I shall reflect on Lori Thank you <3

• Thank you Feather have had them myself but had forgotten which ones were which and they had slipped my mind. Shall make a note of these and try the larch and Cerato for sure. :)

• lol good old Bowie love him ;D

• She's totally already into it loves Green day the dance she does is street dance she'll get there nearly 14 clock is ticking further into her teens and I loved my rock and green day. However I turned more destructive and began experimenting with drugs and alcohol something so far she hasn't which is good. Trying to keep healthy outlets and activities high for her so she might hopefully skip that part. Thank you for your comments.:) 

• Your pretty much spot on here Tyler self image is a biggie for her and when hormones rage in our family weight goes up then down it did again with my eldest and then we balance out but the jibes off others relating to this picking up on it and teasing have played a big part in her self esteem weakening but shes choosing to believe what others have said and needs to stop. Trying to get her to accept the good and ditch the bad is tough when they are 13 and then they get older and believe you. I know the Universe is reflecting this back I am seeing this and it's frustrating as I have to let it be gggrrrrrr... Thanks Tyler ;) 

• Hi Kel, thanks I do tell her what it's like and that people that pick like this are just jealous she will realise this and on a good day seems to. It just sucks when they are 13 and finding it tough. I know it will calm down it's just quite a ride trying to help steer them through the rough times you wish as a parent you could do it for them. If only :) xxx

• Hi Louise,

You have lots of good advice already, my boys did go through similar situations when they were younger, but perhaps being boys they were better at shrugging it off. I would only add: I made sure that my boys understood the connection to nature and I would take them on long walks in forests etc and get them to feel the different energy and tell them that nature would always help them heal, they have both now got that awareness and often will use this tool of turning to nature when they need help.,.need an answer.

Hugs and love, Chris

• Thanks Chris and yes loads of good friendly advise off everyone which i'm really grateful for to all that have taken the time to comment. It's a wild one working with our teens and seeing the inner turmoil they can go through. Nature is a great tool for feeling better and in the UK we have now hit camping season so look out Glastonbury we will be with you soon. Hugs and love back at you <3

• That's the thing about self worth, everbody in the world can tell you how great you are but you have to find your real worth on your own in order to have it stick. If there is something that she likes to do that let's her delve into her own self and not the one everyone else tells her she isthat would be a great place to start with. She may like a certain boy but be tooo afraid to act on it sountill he notices her she won't feel like she's worth being noticed. This is normal girl stuff, she will be trying to find her real self into her 30s and forties if shes anything like any other girl:) but she probably won't want to talk about tit at first so have a lot of patience and if she knows she can talk to you about it and that you'll listen eventually she will seek your advice and appreciate your experiential knowledge.
    • Thank you Joey Heart we talk loads and she does come to me about many things not sure if it's the deepest parts but hope it is. Patience is an area I hope i'm good at but know it's not my strongest trait, could probably do with more work lol :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"More Cabal madness. This gets into Government and bank corruption and how the government may be trying to get into peoples bank accounts. https://youtu.be/ZnZUfa_FJWs?si=VIEyhq18e-QjWCRR"
31 minutes ago
"Russia taking action against JP Morgan seizing 440 million in assets. https://youtu.be/EBTKH8KjsjA?si=_eDmHHmIlGI5Ef8t"
41 minutes ago
"Speaking of Dark Cabal madness and their attempts to start WW3. https://youtu.be/1V2ObhYX4nw?si=pWkSvQWmldSps2A9"
53 minutes ago
"August has come up in the Q posts where they say August is typically a hot month hinting at events happening that month so yeah something like a World War trying to be started by these individuals or some other event does make sense so yeah you may…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And why do I think that under the forthcoming Trump Presidency I would prefer that he appoints General Flynn as his Vice President....?? Because Flynn is both a patriot, a military man, as well as an insider, who knows where the deep state has…"
1 hour ago
"The wide hips, narrow shoulders and full breasts indicate, yes...Albeit, a butch type of woman...Obviously selected to play the role, because of it....."
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Is that a real women carrying the nuke football?"
1 hour ago
"✌🏻Enjoy the show:

"He always runs while others walk
He acts while other men just talk
He looks at this world and wants it all
So he strikes like Thunderball
He knows the meaning of success
His needs are more, so he gives less