I've started my vision this morning and there will be many more to arrive.

Start YOURS here and please share with all of us, your moments of inspiration/s and what you would like to happen.

Get creative and don't be 'afraid' to 'dream'. Your mind and heart thoughts are essential to create your 'own heaven on earth' and merge them with the rest of ours. DREAM ON! Everything is possible. Remember, when you're posting your 'dreams', you're 'manifesting' it and letting it go out into the Universe to be 'charted' into your journey. 'Now' is the moment of creating/manifesting.

Use this website as your 'Canvass'...I'm sure that Ben will approve of it. Loving all of You here on Ashtar and whoever you 'think' you might be....we all love you and support your visions.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i dream of a time where there will be no more money and we work because we know instictively we do it to better our spiritual progress not our banking skills. I dream of a place where we work for free and get everything for free. I dream of a near time where we invent spiritual technology where we and technology are so in grained in oneness where our technology begins to be in true alignment with the source of all and begin to create harmonious creations that benefit us all creatures, minerals, animals, and sentient life forms for whatever that ails them. I dream of jeannie too. Ah just kidding because we have to becareful what we wish for. But i do dream we see earth for more than just a planet we share but by being more connected with mother earth, almost like how we saw the forest on avatar was being portrayed, in their connectiveness with the creatures and indigenous beings we saw on avatar. I was in tears when i saw that movie, it was like how mother earth connected to me when i was sixteen all that memory came flooding back to me when i watched avatar, once the film was realeased on dvd. I dream that we all forgave the darkness as it was them who taught us to be at oneness with ourselves and in all things and we remember as why we were here, then we release these teachers of duality from their bondage once we awakened from our slumber into the light beings we are. I thank the light too  for they gave us a reminder of bringing heaven to earth.

Peace out.

• Jason! I love this vision - so it shall be and so it is.

I must watch Avatar then. You're very right too - forgiveness breaks the wheel of karma and all the ego created since the 'dark ages'....we can all go back to those 'era' and forgive all that was and then...perhaps...we can all move on to be more sentient beings.

• Don't thank me, Goddess...thank yourself for sharing your many wonderful tomorrows with us and most of all, I would like for all of you to thank our heavenly Mother Father God for being our source of life and joy, which we are living in now.

Namaste - Honoring you and all your visions.

• Thank you, Leila, for being the first one to start our visions/dreams.
    • Wonderful Leila - Sounds like Shambhala/Shangri-La to me. I'm all for it.
  • I envision a world without religions, but the truth of living in oneness.
    I envision a world without taxes/bills of any kind, but freedom from financial worries.
    I envision a world without fossil fuel/carbon for energy, but the unlimited potential of zero piont energy for all.
    I envision a world without diseases/abnormalities of any sort, but a permanent healthy state of perfection.
    I envision a world that is also a galaxtic society, where everyone is free to roam the galaxies & beyond.
    • That is so beautiful!
    • I love those visions Joe...thank you. I want those visions very much too.

It is good that we all just write/type what's in our mind/heart thoughts. It doesn't matter if it is a 'reapeat' that somebody else have already mentioned it.

The more we add the energy here....the better and stronger our visions are! Keep it going People...all of us need to be heard...please keep on adding more energy.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"This gets into what's going on at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. https://youtu.be/ZPcbiSwJj0s?si=f98EeS9KUo66_DYj"
7 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"This gets into what's going on at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. https://youtu.be/ZPcbiSwJj0s?si=O1mxYzUCfdAh64Oj"
9 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Good episode of UFO hunters here about Area 51. https://youtu.be/8i6aHSXbfiI?si=Jm5w-bGPe-8--2Ov"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good episode of UFO Hunters I just found a little bit ago about Area 51. https://youtu.be/8i6aHSXbfiI?si=Jm5w-bGPe-8--2Ov"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"With regards Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades, the supply to Meier of malachite and other precious stones and crystals, is absolutely in adherence to Federation (Plejaren and the wider one) policy, with regards importing of…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"ETs definitely have a preference for meeting contactees in the most idyllic and natural, beauty locations...There are several security reasons for this, along with the calming effect upon the contactee....
This example, as per my November 2021…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings,I am Mira, from the Pleiadian High Council, and I am speaking to my Brothers and Sisters of planet Earth.My message today will prepare everyone vibrationally for the messages in a near future.Each channeling discloses more and more…
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades which gets into more of Billy's contacts with Semjase. https://youtu.be/UZQoYmiLmgY?si=dm0Yb8-mKsBQg5VJ"
9 hours ago
More…