Clearly things are not right and something has happened to Greg. His site showed a message that something was to be announced and then a message came out that clearly is not from Greg and tells many lies that are obviously there to add confusion.

I know what is real or not and this message contradicts itself over and over.

The desperate illuminati will go to any lengths to deceive the people and have made a big mistake in their attempt to trick us.

They did not take into account that Greg is an actual member at this site (and perhaps others) where he personally posts his own messages. And he has not posted it here...which further points to a hack job.

It is true that we may not know what Greg even looks like...or if he even exists...but some of us know what we have experienced and learned over this lifetime and will not be shaken by the simple words of an agent of the dark.

I have forwarded the message in question to Sheldan Nidle and expect a comment by tomorrow from him & I will post it when I hear back from them.

Clearly Greg has never been MIA before.

Clearly Greg has never posted a warning for a post prior to posting.

Clearly the message contains many lies and contradictions within.

Clearly it is not the words or energy of Greg or anybody of the light.

Clearly Greg would not quit or retire from his life calling before the job was done.

More as it becomes available...

Ascension Earth 2012

http://www.ascensionearth2012.org/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you believe this message. You believe extraterrestials talk with us, and just posted a message on a site..

• did i say i believed it? noope, just said it makes some sense.  go bother someone else.

• well that co-incides with a dream i just had, just before going directly to the ashtar site.

In this dream a man walks with a really good honourable man, he noticed this man seems to be a target, but this man he is with said to the guy who was with him to walk back to where you came from as this honourable man walked to the guy whom looks like he was going to target this man, anyhow the guy who walked backed felt like that the guy who looked like an army person was to suppose to look like he was going to sniper him, but the honourable man began to talk to him and whatever the conversation he had went well, but the guy whom the honourable man was with before approaching the army gunman, told him to walk away, as he felt, a genuine fear for the honourable mans safety and life, as he had an un eerie intuition that he was going to be murdered, but not now, not with this gunman man, in which he had approached, but another, but the sooner the first gunman stood down, after the unknown conversation with the honourable man, then straight away, another guy from some where else, whom became the second gunman, from where the honourable mans friend went back to, walked in the direction, from which this gunman stepped out of between two cars, and a bbq shelter shed in a sort of an invisable shield or some sort of cloaking device, like he, some how, was able to be wrapped like a blanket of atmosphere around him, like how a ufo sheilds themselves from aerial attacks, this sniper man stepped out near a small opening that came out of no where and started up towards the clearing, walking towards the honourable man and was about to take the honourable mans life then the sniper although he saw the other guy, who was told not to walk with him that was walking away from the honourable man also saw the second sniper, and knew he knew that the sniper was going to go for him next, and ran back away from the second gunman and headed back towards where the honourable man was shot and killed, but he too was instantly killed, however the man who was walking with the honourable man had to flee from the second sniper and knowing now as he intuitively felt that he is now being targeted, and went towards the end of the enormous park, around to the right of the park around another cornor to his left and then left again into a house so he knew that the only way to escape the mans sniper tail, was to go run back towards his house and hide out for a while, knowing that he was not the real target for assassination, he instinctively knew that he will be targeted some other way instead. And now he is going into hiding for the safety of the rest of his life. He felt they will target him through the elcectronic methods. Not kill him but to make the rest of his life sufferable instead.

How weird it seems to fit this scenario.

the night i had this dream is the 1st of september 2012

the scene is a park, then the honourable man walks with man, then a snpier with a gun dressed up in army greens was going to shoot honourable, gets shot himself as well as honourable man, friend of honourable man runs off and second sniper spots him and tragets him but could not get a good shot so he tells his boss to electronically make the rest of his life miserable not to interfere with this assassination or say or do whatever to bring this knowledge to light because this shooting was not meant for the man walking with the hourable man before his death but because he was there will be the target if found and caught.

• I sensed it also, Uriel/Auriel.  I could sense it on his profile page and at time, on his blog site.  A really dense negative energy.  Greg wouldn't speak to anyone.  I myself, tried multiple times.  Go to his last post, "The Harvest".  He got caught in a lie about a book that the "GFL" channeled they told him not to published.  2 people on his blog site found it on Amazon and on Lulu.  I posted it.  Greg saw the comments, removed the book on Lulu, removed on of the comments on the blog site (yes, Mr. Ed, Greg removed the information), and posted an alibi story IN BLACK LETTERS!  If that isn't evil, I don't know what is.  As you have sensed, Uriel, it may be that Greg has been taken over by the dark.

• Anyone can go back as one month to see how far this man has fallen into a dark abyss.  Instigating violence, threatening to go after others that disagree with him, messages of drug abuse, wanting the names of other channels that talked about containment, threatening them with arrest warrants of fraud and treason, the cabal sending us to prison camps and some for sex slaves (with vulgar content)...is these messages coming from a 5D spiritually advanced, higher light beings??  Absolutely Not!!  A complete lack in spiritual discernment.

Greg even goes as far as to name 3 races in the GFL, reptilian, grays and himself.  Yes, he mentions himself.  Also saying that their was no invasion of earth by the reptilians, they and the grays are friendly races and HE RECEIVES MESSAGES FROM THEM!  To the naive and newly awakened, they are deceived head over foot.

It amazes me that he still has followers even after reading all that typed messages (if they had the patience to read it all).  That much typing daily has to take it's toll on the body soon or later.  Plus the reading Greg had saying he was taking substances to channel messages, the erratic message about him, Glenn, his dog, Rico, talking about himself in the third person...I'm no doctor, but it sounded like his mind was slipping from reality.  

This was probably the best thing that could happen, that is, for Greg to stop completely.  If he is getting help, his body just crashed due to the long posts and substance abuse or in a hell of his own making, no one knows.  It is best to leave it up to God and the angels.  Send him some healing his way and continue to work on your spiritual path. 

• Bingo!

• Great idea Ed.  Bring Sheldon in on this, for he will surely tell us what is going on, LOL.

• Yeah, from one fraud to another...

• We can’t find Greg, what should we do?

Has he been hacked or just feeling blue?

Many of us here do not understand,

What is going on with Ashtar Command.

But don’t you worry, no please do not fear

For the mighty Sheldon Nidle is here!

• LOL, good one!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise that the food and drink they inevitably consume…"
1 minute ago
"In Alice in Wonderland, they painted the roses red....In Red China, they paint the trees green.....LOL Welcome to the Chinese, lower astral plane experience....🐲🤣

"China is planting Fields of Stones stuck to Metal Bars - No, Really."…"
24 minutes ago
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
30 minutes ago
"Has Allah sent a message to Iran, with the death of President Ebrahim Raisi..?? Maybe, as Raisi's luck had certainly run out, on that foggy mountainside, helicopter crash...Maybe his karma was so great, it caught up with him...??

Also, Raisi's…"
58 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Argentina is doing really well after taking out the trash there. Just wait till the trash is taken out in the US and then the rest of the world. That's when things get really good. Let freedom ring :) https://youtu.be/WxMpP6UkxIQ?si=mu8tAmUcKGpDPPtu"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWelcome dear seekers and readers.The world has become an intense and frightening place for many. As the flow of high frequency energy expands it is serving to expose and manifest dense energies that have long been simply ignored or covered…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sooner Creepy Joe is gone the better. These Deep State individuals are the very definition of sick in the head. https://youtu.be/V4_5KG2PjdU?si=2g6hQlKrE9pz9TrN"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWe are here now....We love you.Beloved One, you are making great progress on your Ascension path and each moment offers a new opportunity to create a new reality.Often times, the third dimensional Illusion Matrix occupies the majority of…
3 hours ago
More…