Replies

• aye, that was a good watch, raised my vibes a bit, the drugs bit hehe, and struggles he spoke about from mainstream kind of what did it for me, he's a good mind of understanding the tribulations of being on the edge, good to know and hear a voice like that, thanks for the post, interesting show, I'll have to investigate more, thankyou
    • Thanks for the kind words you two.  I really like Hancock's interviews although sometimes he is so somber it puts me to sleep, it was nice to have Joe lighten the mood a bit.  Also if you haven't seen it Joe Rogan did a movie "DMT the spirit molecule" based on Dr. Strassman's book and it is really good.  Unfortunately I cannot provide a link as it use to be free however now it is on iTunes and pay Youtube.  Joe also has some really good standup covering spiritual kind of subjects.  Have a good day, Bagheeeeera.
  •  

YOU my friend, are ALWAYS a pleasant surprise.......GREAT VID......been far too busy with doing the Daddy thing and MANY other "wierd" changes over the last few weeks......didn't know good ol' Joe ( used to love his Fear Factor show ) was into, what "we" all here, are discussing like water......this, to me, is just further PROOF that "we" are actually witnessing the "return" to full consciousness......

thumbs-up.png

Namaste

Peace

KH

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll definitely keep any kind of healthy cheeses in mind and look into it, also an excellent video from Elina that you posted a little bit ago about Russia. She provided some good and informative info. I've always liked Russia so good to hear what's…"
22 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes and I know Dr Berg obtains such cheeses, so it should be possible, across the pond..."
30 minutes ago
"I believe some of these cheeses can be ordered online, but I'm not 100% sure. Ill have to look into where I can find them. Maybe Trader Joes that I go to might have some healthy cheeses. I'll look around next time I'm there."
35 minutes ago
"Well, Berg himself has suggested that in the States, cheeses can be difficult to obtain, that offer sound quality, unless, as he says, they are "European cheeses."
He's right about cheeses from Europe being both excellent to taste and possessing…"
42 minutes ago
"Cheeses is something I need to look into. What cheeses would you suggest?"
57 minutes ago
"Always wild caught salmon, agreed....
BTW...What cheeses do you prefer...??"
1 hour ago
"Yes salmon is good to just like you mentioned. Wild caught of course. Right now I try and get my food from Trader Joes which has tons and tons of healthy foods. Plenty of keto products to get there."
1 hour ago
"Thanks, great to hear, my friend and I would certainly promote such a stance...From personal experience of the keto diet, you won't regret it....
I will also add, that it's OK to alternate, as well.....So eat eggs and bacon, when you can purchase…"
1 hour ago
More…