Giant UFOs Next To The Sun – July 22-25, 2012

Massive UFOs travelling at a tremendous velocity, far exceeding light speed.

Over a period of four days, from July 22 to July 25, giant unknown objects were visible on the Helioviewer.

On July 22, 2012 a massive unknown object appears near the sun. It has 6 streams of lights with totally different angle that the Sun is shining on it, plus it has lights all-round.

On July 25, 2012, again incredible unexplained giant objects appear next to the Sun.

Here are some photos:

July 22, 2012 anomaly

ufo sun anomaly Giant UFOs Next To The Sun July 22 25, 2012

July 25, 2012 anomalies

sun ufo1 Giant UFOs Next To The Sun July 22 25, 2012

sun ufo Giant UFOs Next To The Sun July 22 25, 2012

Videos:

July 22, 2012 anomaly

July 25, 2012 anomalies

Source and author: erigia007 * stephenhannardADGUK UFOs

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thanks for sharing Kalki.
    i have felt this for awhile now.
    we are not alone anymore, and i am starting to really believe as to what has been written in many so called sacred books that our space families are to be here now with us to turn on our d.n.a. wiring, for OUR so called our enlightment to happen, this is dangerous for when all of us in that ALL OF US of WHEN our I.Q. increases that even the poor will be at a genuis level PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY, CONNECTING THE DOTS, ETC. and still however they are at the starving way of life and become quite aware of why.
    i feel we will need our space families to intervene to help us all thru this rage many will have, and maybe compassion might manifest for the alfa humans who were bless with the I.Q. and training of skills needed to rule and born into the upper class way of living who have run this world their way.
    i feel the love for all of us from the space families of all the races here on this planet hellhole called earth, for we all have the instinct to survive and protect our food source, every animal, plant, and so called human.

blessings to all of us for we are all one
  • @amaiah: share ya opinion about  the scary music in all of those UFO videos on youtube. Its just so rediculously hollywoody -,-

• This is interesting. This looks like a giant mothership of sort that I read can span 100 miles large and 12 storeys high. I'm wondering if they're our family of light who's coming to Earth to "join in the party" as it is said that many different groups from our family of light are already near earth to witness the Ascension coming December. 

In fact, if they're last sighted 25 July and is traveling faster than speed of light, they would already be around Earth now cos the distance between our sun and planet Earth is about 150 million kilometers and assuming they're just traveling at the speed of light which I round off to 300,000,000 m/s, they take merely 500 seconds which is about 8.3 hours to reach us. Now I wonder who they are. It seems exciting. Annoying the youtube videos use such scary sounding music though... 

• It's been well known that our sun is also a portal.  That's why you see so many ships, they are going in and out.  And like you said, Amaiah, they're here to "join the party" in Dec.  Get your tickets and grab a seat, it's going to be a show!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1546

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Great vid about Billy and Semjase......And I can vouch for the ET preference for meeting contactees in the most idyllic natural beauty locations...
Not exactly the same as one of my meetings, but there are some comparisons, as per this blog...…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"With utmost respect for rev Skirvin, who has the right to post these Fulford updates, if he wants to, I do not believe around 90% of this material....And obviously, Fulford is a misinformation outlet....And the White Hats do not seek the United…"
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"this guy is showing his nwo roots-the republic on n america with the capital in canada-mexico is considered n america-this is what the cabal wants-and 6 other similar giant regions all over the world"
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth liked Krishna Kalki's discussion 5000 year old vedic Shanti Mantra …HIGHLY RECOMMEND
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe white hats have won the secret war for the planet Earth. We are now in an interregnum. However, not much will be visible to the public until preparatory work for new institutions and world norms is finished. Public announcements are…
4 hours ago
RichRaelian liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Mooп is Actually Aп Aпcieпt Alieп Space Statioп Created To Moпitor Our Plaпet
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"First part of Chapter 4 here of UFO Contact From The Pleiades gets into Billy's contacts with Semjase and what he learned from her. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX4Mff43zIY"
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"First part of chapter 4 here of UFO Contact From The Pleiades gets into Billy's contacts with Semjase and what he learned from her. https://youtu.be/eX4Mff43zIY?si=AaYlRC43AeKMV43y"
10 hours ago
More…