Greetings all ,

I found this bit of Alternative News not seen in mainstream media outlets and wanted to share for discussion.

Also here are three photo's that were tracked the last few days of what some believe are the Spaceships coming our way.

Information is Power .I hope this information will be helpful and if anyone else has updated info on this please share.Namaste.

CmdrAleon

8yvm10.jpg

289fs06.jpg

k327er.jpg

Recent light has been shed on the reason that the SETI (Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence) project has been cancelled by the government. It seems that something was starting to happen. According to my sources the government black project boys have taken over some of the antennas and are now processing signals for the exclusive use of the United States Navy. The government seems to be highly upset that more than one very large object is fast approaching Earth.

Speculation about just what these objects may be, range from Ark ships that are coming to take away some people just before a cataclysmic event strikes earth. Another speculation suggest that we are about to be invaded and the peoples of Earth forced into slave labor to mine certain rare elements. We may be plundered or saved. Either way the near future is yet to unfold.

At the present time the object(s) are beyond the orbit of Pluto. It is estimated that the objects are in the neighborhood of 150 miles across by 30 to 50 miles wide. Not long ago a Russian Mars probe photographed an object fitting this description just before it was destroyed for unknown reasons. Later, an American Mars probe was destroyed just before it reached that planet.

The people that were associated with SETI are in a unanimous opinion that, yes, we are not alone in the universe. A few of those people are now continuing SETI with private funding. However, reports indicate that some antenna sites have been taken over by government and those antennas in particular are heavily guarded.

It is reported that the US Navy in conjunction with the NSA are attempting to keep the public unaware of what is going on. A few people who are in the know are concerned that the Navy, as a first line of defense may be attempting to convert the antennas for military purposes. It is a fact that some frequencies in the microwave band have been known to affect UFO’s and destabilize their propulsion systems. It stands to reason that such measures may be true in light of Ronald Reagan’s statements about the need for the star wars program and his inference that we may soon have to face something from “out there!”

To be sure, if you think about it, the greater part of the American public are quite content to hide from reality in the sitcom & shoot um up fare offered on nightly TV and take the UFO phenomena as a joke. It is no joke. Too many credible people have revealed to the world that it is not a joke. Some of these people include; Barry Goldwater, Astronaut Gordon Cooper, President Jimmy Carter, FBI Chief Herbert Hoover, General McArthur, Ronald Reagan and many, many more.

As for myself, I know what I know and of one thing I am certain; The future is yet to be. What people do to effect that future is in their hands alone. And alone they will remain because no government, save that of Belgium, is willing to admit to it’s people and the world that UFO’s indeed do exist and are a part of reality that people are just going to have to deal with. Believe it or not! Like it or not!

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth
By Pat Parrinello

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Athena: The Most Powerful Arcturian Starship
    One incident, had Grey aliens discoing the plentiful sources of negative energies throughout planet
    earth and sent word so their entire race could find a new home. As they entered the outer limits of our
    Solar System the Starship Athena waited patiently cloaked and ready to repeal the unwanted race of
    Grey’s. Seen as an opportunity the Reptilians sent for a fleet of their own war ships to combat the
    Athena in hopes that an alliance with the Grey’s ships would ensure victory; however, as fast as they
    came to fight, every Grey and Reptilian vessel was either repealed or destroyed by the powerful
    Athena and its ability to sustain an immense defensive shield and offensive weaponry that can only
    be described as extraterrestrial.
    This Starship in particular is unique in may aspects ranging from its fifth dimensional position and its
    etheric occupants who captain the great vessel. It is known to be fueled by illuminated crystals.
    These crystals have forces that can channel energy as massive as our celestial star (Sun) and propel
    the ship for millennia. These crystals are found in a planet, in our Milky Way Galaxy, not discovered by
    modern man. It also has a special room, the size of a football stadium, which has the ability to take
    any crew member back to the Arcturian home planet in his etheric (magical) body.
    Athena is also home to the most advanced databases of Universal information. This database has
    information regarding Earth life and life throughout the other Milky Way Galaxy planets. Arcturians are
    able to ingest information by means of their telepathic abilities. This process is similar to ingesting
    food but it occurs on an energy level. They are able to assimilate information one hundred times
    faster than the average human being on Earth and is the reason why they outgrew the need for using
    computers/electronics.

Making Athena one of the most advanced ships in the Galaxy is the occupants that inhabit the great
    war vessel. Although Arcturians are a peaceful race that believe in a higher plain of living, it is still
    necessary for them to possess starships capable of defending other races in in need as well as their
    home Planet(s). Because they do not ingest food like we do they are able to sustain their bodies
    through meditation. This also eliminates the need for sleep and other limiting functions that Human,
    Greys, and Reptilian bodies need.
    Related Arcturian Alien Articles:
    Set out to protect Earth, Athena is now known to be the most powerful and most advanced starship in
    the Galaxy.

Arcturus is the highest civilization in our galaxy.
    Starship Athena is an Arcturian Starship that has been said to be the most advanced and feared ship
    in the galaxy. For this reason, Arcturians have been able to protect and prevent any invasion of our
    planet Earth from evil races

Arcturian Starship Athena
    Athena: Battle For Earth
    The story of the battle between the Grey
    Aliens and the Reptilian Aliens. Looking
    for a new home the Grey Aliens declare
    war on Arcturians...
    Newryt: Athenian Commander
    Newryt (New-Right) is the Athenian
    Starship Commander for the Arcturian
    forces that protect Earth from any
    pending invasion...
    Protecting Earth: Athena
    With Grey Aliens and Reptilian Aliens
    having their agenda, they want Earth for
    their purposes; however, Arcturians
    continue to protect us...
    SO DO NOT WORRY THE ARCTURIANS ARE HERE...AND THEY WILL NOT LET ANY DARK FORCES SPACESHIPS DO ANY HARM TO US.
    I AM A BEING OF SILVER VIOLET FIRE
    I AM THE PURITY GOD DESIRES
  • The Arcturians Invincible and most Powerful Spaceship in the Universe ATHENA is here at this critical time of Ascension and Earth Changes on this Planet. It is watching every move and if these Spaceships approaching Planet Earth are of the dark forces having dark motives ATHENA will destroy them without any problems as it is protecting Planet Earth from invasion and has been for years.
    Besides the Galactic Federation of Light are surrounding the Planet Earth and there are other Spaceships from Higher Dimensions watching us and they are here on a Divine Mission to help us create Heaven on Earth.
    So there is nothing to worry about..... CmdrAleon and the rest have a goodnight sleep.
    I AM A BEING OF SILVER-VIOLET FIRE..
    I AM THE PURITY GOD DESIRES
  • Is anything said about when they are supposed to to be close that they can be seen from earth?
    Here in Sweden are severe chemtrail attacks every day so the whole sky is a more ore less thick gray haze so we cant see the sun properly.....
    Well I hope not to end up in a mine....its enough slavery on this prison planet already.....:):):)
    • prison planet?...
    • Greetings So'Ham I did see somewhere that they would get here by 2012.I do not recall where that informatiion came from .I am still trying to track these objects
      Namaste
      • Thank you cmdr and good luck with it
        Adonai
  • ..interesting...have to wait and see then... ;)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"I want to go home"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
After denial by the msm and fed gov for over 150 years-now this comes out? Admitting elongated skulls, too. Mythology, folklore and even the Bible tell us that giants once roamed the Earth. And, it turns out, there’s evidence to back this…
3 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. U.S. Congressman Hale Boggs was a dissenter of Louisiana Governor Huey P. Long. For those who do not know who he was, Huey P. Long was the politician known as "Kingfish," and he was…
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"Net zero is an ideological and quasi-religious fantasy and needs to be dumped, ASAP...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_m4lggW9A0"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Net zero is an ideological and quasi-religious fantasy and needs to be dumped, ASAP...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_m4lggW9A0"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The surveillance state may be working in Red China, but not so in Great Britain....And here is the proof.....LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQmBIh7WDbk"
6 hours ago
More…

A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. U.S. Congressman Hale Boggs was a dissenter of Louisiana Governor Huey P. Long. For those who do not know who he was, Huey P. Long was the politician…

Read more…