Fear of greys! HELP!

About two years ago I was browsing around youtube when I came across Bashar, his ideas fit in well with me so I continued watching. Watching his videos reignited my spiritual side and I began trying to contact my spirit guides, I only ended up having limited success. after watching Bashar I became interested in Extra terrestrials, often I read Christian comments on his videos and videos about spirit guides, saying they were demons etc. I mostly ignored them and continued looking around. I cant remember what came next, reading abduction stories or seeing pictures of greys either way they both scared the S*** out of me. For months, literally, I had awful nights sleep; I would end up sleeping on the floor in my mothers room through fear. Eventually I couldn't do it any more and found that in order to sleep I had to give up with my new found spiritual side... it worked, the bad nights went away and my life returned to normal. recently, for reasons unknown to me, I started looking into everything again. I found this amazing website with all these wonderful people. Im once again looking into disclosure, trying to contact my spirit guides and am reading about first contact. then today I came across more pictures of greys and read stories and once again, Im really scared. I have read about other races and I am not scared at all. In fact I love races such as the feline race, I think they look beautiful and I might have even have spoken to one last night :D ( telepathicly ). I don't think it helps that im fifteen. I really don't want to have to give this all up again but im afraid I may have to, please help me!...

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I would suggest saying prayers of protection at night.  I also do not like the idea of Grays but I have found solace in asking my angels to protect me and having a deep "knowing" that they will keep the dark thoughts and/or beings away from me so I can sleep peacefully. All of us have angel guardians who are there at our beck and call to watch over us and protect us and they are there just waiting for you to ask. They may be older family members or even personalities that you knew before you came to earth as a baby who love you and always will.  Try asking for their protection and it should make you relaxed enough to go to sleep comfortably. Good luck and sleep well.  Love and Light always.

• This is very good advice.   I have asked my guardian angel many times to surround me with a bubble of protection as I sleep and to keep negative entities away from me.  I do this before I fall asleep on those nights I am having an uneasy feeling.  Your angels are always there for you, waiting for you to ask for assistance. But you need to ask! 

Also remember that you are more powerful in your own right than you know.  The greatest deception of all is that people believe the dark is stronger than the light.  But light trumps all.  You can turn a light on in a dark room, but you cannont turn dark on in a lighted room.   Believe in your own goodness and light, and feel the strength in that and of all that is right in this world.   You are never alone.

So ask those angels to wrap their strong wings around you and keep you safe.

• Thank you, Im sure this will be helpful! 

:)

• Greys have been bastards yes, but nowadays they won't harm anybody anymore as I understand from multiple sources.

Just Love them. :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings,I am Mira, from the Pleiadian High Council, and I am speaking to my Brothers and Sisters of planet Earth.My message today will prepare everyone vibrationally for the messages in a near future.Each channeling discloses more and more…
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades which gets into more of Billy's contacts with Semjase. https://youtu.be/UZQoYmiLmgY?si=dm0Yb8-mKsBQg5VJ"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades which gets into more of Billy's contacts with Semjase. https://youtu.be/UZQoYmiLmgY?si=ZpnhLi7l_Z-KnUX9"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"My Friends, your comments are noted. But we are in a Dis-information War and anything is possible. We don't know what is true or not true until it has happened and then its usually some time after that that we can make an assumption on what is…"
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Acute Observer left a comment on Comment Wall
"Raise your frequency of thought, leave the intricacies of the 3'rd dimension behind, and focus on what the 4'th and 5'th dimension can tell You about Who You are in The Multiverse."
5 hours ago
Acute Observer posted a status
R U Guys still at the covidiocracy? ;) It has been over for years..
5 hours ago
More…