Hello there :)

I want to start by saying thank you for taking the time to read this post. It truly means alot to me to speak to people of similar frequencies. What I'm about to share is a personal struggle as I begin to understand my true potential and expand my awareness. I'm sure there are others who are experiencing this and may be able to help.

I have heard about people losing friends over their beliefs and as they increase frequency, and they begin to shift apart. But what about family? Parents, brothers, sisters? I struggle with the fact that, since my awakening, I continue to vibrate away from them. They don't understand me. And I do not push anything on them, I only share a new perspective. They bring all of their limitations and negative beliefs to the table when I am around. It is very draining. I can't carry on a normal conversation because I see things as they truly are. So I can't even share my side of the situation, because they don't get me. But I certainly can't just agree and say "well yeah mom, that is truly terrible, I can't believe she said that to you. I wouldn't talk to her no more" That's what she expects me to say. And when I say "let it go", or "try not to dwell on it", it starts a problem. I can actually feel their negative energy and can have moments of telepathy with my parents. They have some blockages that I can't clear and they actually, almost purposely, try to drag me down with them at times.

I have been limiting contact with them due to this, but it makes me feel like I am abandoning them. My sisters are open to new ideas. But they "never have time" for that "stuff". "That's nice but you don't understand what it's like" ect.

I'm sure you know where I'm coming from.

Anyways, I was hoping someone could share some thoughts as to an experience that may have had and how they may have worked through it.

Thank you so much for listening, and I send you all much love!

~Ryan

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ryan,

Thank you for posting this, I am in exactly same situation as you are in... My family have been very draining on me from time to time with their negativity while I constantly have been working LOT on myself on expanding my awakening and consciousness to higher level.  That is why now I have realized one thing... What is most draining on us is our "JUDGEMENT" on other.  As long we are worried about what other think of us, we will ALWAYS be slave to their thought UNLESS you break away from it and accept everything unconditionally the way they are while treating yourself in golden way.  You are WHO you are and that is what matter the most.  They will always find excuse to bring negative because they still believe they are victim of any situation.  At once when one realize they are never victim, but their OWN victim of their own entrapped mind of fear on their own pace and time, they eventually learn to let it go and forgive it all, and that is when they will break away from the loop of self victim mental.  

The best thing you can is to be honest with yourself, focus on WHO YOU TRULY are and express what is true you.  No matter what they think of you, just be true to yourself and focus on what you desires in your life from within your sincere heart, you expand that everyday.  Be like the water, water don't clash with anything, it flows around and through anything.  As long you judge anyone or situation, you will only create resist which attract MORE of resists to you.  So let it all go, accept all the way it is through you and eventually, they all change based on what is inside you.  Your inner is what manifests outer world and what happen now is the result of your past thought, feeling, and  your doing.  They are only temporarily so don't worry, keep rolling with your heart and be true you.  As you grow more and more powerful with 'true you' from inside you, you help awaken other in their own time.

And yes I know it is easier said than done, but that is why word "Courage" is invented... It is when we face our fears, forgiving it, accept it into us knowing we all are 'One", brace it and thank it all for the great lessons that it bought to you.  Keep rolling through your life being just YOU, being who YOU truly are!  Through time, you success more and more with your courage!

Treat yourself with great respect and accept the way who other are as way you accept who you are unconditionally   Anyone who doesn't accept who you are, doesn't accept way who they are.  Love yourself and other unconditionally as way you love yourself unconditionally.  It is great to know there are other who are facing same situation that I am going through and I always try my best to be just be me while accepting way who other are while respecting other as way I respect myself greatly too.

• Wow, thank you for your understanding and compassion. It means so much to me. Sending you much love and peace in return.

• Hi, I think we have the same family as I am in the exact same scenerio. I have an "ordered" phone call via my mother every Wed, 930pm, my mother is still bossy at 88 yrs old, sigh.

Last night she snapped, "Joanne, stop with the kookiness, I do not want to hear it".....all I said was, "fine", and thought, and why did I chose you to be my mother? Still trying to figure that one out. My mother and sister USE to gain up on me especially after my wonderful, LOVING, father left earth in 2010. Me and my Dad were tight, my Mom and sister are two peas in a pod, negative, negative, negative and yes it's very draining.

I only have my Mom and sister and 1 Uncle left on earth. I chose to only see my mother and sister 4x/yr, 3 hrs max. after that the fighting begins, my sister also is an alcholic so that fuels the fire. No, they don't understand me, they've called me every name in the book. Best thing to do and yes it'll piss them off but so be it..........smile, just smile......and while they are speaking negatively just in your mind keep saying Love, love love, sending you love, peace joy love that's what I do, smile and oh that hate that smile, why? because finally THEY CAN'T HURT ME, THERE CRABBINESS CAN'T EFFECT ME, WHY BECAUSE I REFUSE TO STOOP DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL.

Let me guess your family is miserable right? Of course, same scenerio, the poor me syndrome. Let them ponder, let them weep, let them find their way as there is nothing and I mean nothing you can do about it. I've tried, I've learned, so take it from someone who has been there, done that.

It is up to THEM to see the light, you just carry on with your HAPPY peaceful life. Do not let their manipulation, guilt, get to you. Let them go.......

It took me 22 yrs of counseling to get thru all the abuse. It's so not worth it. You only have 7 more weeks so just hang in there. Email me anytime if you have any questions, joannegriffing@verizon.net.

Just know you'll be ok, and they will be ok, they just aren't ready and no you can't force the issue. By them watching YOU (smile) maybe they will see your way is so much more fun. I know my mother and sister are at awe (and no they would never tell me, "wow so proud of you", wow I couldn't do that" (I get along well w/my husbands x wife and that is something they don't understand and they saw how well I got along with everyone when they went to my daughters baby shower) and yes they think that is "weird", getting along. Who would lose out if I chose not to get along? ME, so until they figure that out just forget about them.

I know the Holidays are coming up, Thanksgiving is usually an easy one. As far as Xmas this year so my husband and I can have OUR 3 daughters here at once are choosing to celebrate life/Xmas on December 21st, it's a Friday so we will have our oldest who is 30 yrs old and her boyfriend, our middle child, her husband and BABY (1 month old aww) and the baby girl (okay she's 24 yrs old) and her boyfriend. They know why and no our own children aren't getting it either but we raised them to BE positive, happy, children, which to me is why they all have homes, boyfriends (good ones) jobs, friends and are happy, so we decided they are already on the right path, but we still want them here on Dec 21st.

And no we are not telling anyone this is for US/OUR family no sense in hurting others, we just want to have all 8 of us together, that's 9 w/baby!!!

So my point is you do what YOU want. YOU do what makes YOU happy.

Remember Smiles....

xo

Joanne a Light Worker ready to go home.....please. 

• I am so grateful to you for your thoughtfulness. Thank you so much for lifting my spirits. Sending you much love and peace.

• I am beginning to think it is all about changing our perspectives around, changing our thinking around. I was scared that I was going to loose my family but that fear caused me to panic. Unneeded and unserving. I have been thinking about me talking to a flower or a dog about my beliefs. Neither of them care they continue to be in the moment. One will look at you and want a treat, and the flower will continue to grow. I was thinking that it is about going within and doing the work within us and setting an example. If we raise our vibrations to a high degree we automatically can shift and change the energy around us. We can help our family awaken. I was thinking that if I raise my consciousness to a high degree then it will help others.

I once heard about heroin addicts who were taken to "rehab" and the rehab was a illuminated monk (I believe I am not sure if it was a monk) they where healed and detoxed from the enlightened illuminated monk.

Faith and trust my friend.
    • Changing my perspectives seems like an uphill climb :) But totally worth it! Sending you much love and peace. Thank you.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions of populism, which took the form of Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elabrated upon, further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with Marshall...Recommended…"
1 minute ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"The seed planet is of great importance and of course I can quote here from esoteric literature, pertaining to multiple references to Sirius, such as The Secret Doctrine and A Treatise on Cosmic Fire:

"The consciousness of the cosmic mental plane is…"
8 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"One question Drekx, for you or your contacts. Now I don't believe we have any stargate like the Sirian aktaiwa stargate in our solar system, but will rituals performed on Terra after she ascends to 5D have an amplified impact in our galaxy, being as…"
22 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Thanks for the updates Drekx. And superb work Movella, well done! 👌"
34 minutes ago
Drekx Omega posted a status
In order to ascend, one must first know Light & dark, intimately..
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As we create the forthcoming star nation of Solaris, it must be noted that the power to invoke diety and especially for the white magician, requires the use of the power of words and names...
In the decades of the intermediate teachings of SH,…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Solar and Stellar Photons & Dimensional Junctions; By Gillian MacBeth Louthan.
"Actually, my dear ground crew Lieutenant Movella, has, through her own evolutionary challenges, created a DIRECT logoic pathway, expediting the healing flow of galactic level photons, from the aktaiwa stargate itself, via the NINE.....Thus…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Stephane Deschezeaux - "Make It Better," based upon the Whispers original...
👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RcwhPiyVMY&list=PLah2aDqe_S_Gj..."
4 hours ago
More…