There are lot of fake beings and coorporations nowadays, what was made to keep us busy, to take away our time, and in this way we will not improve, we will not reach the liberation. These fake persons ( Ashtar Sheran, Aurora Ray ) were made business from the improving, and from the Galactic Federation of Light. They offer knowledge and „ufo ride” for money. If somebody is from the Light, always gives free will. Real lightworkers like Alaje and Laura, they are pleiadians, offers their knowledge and help for free, but anybody can support them with money. I think the petitions are also fake coorporations. This is another trick to keep us busy. Galactic Federation of Light doesnt need petitions to get to know who would accept them if they would come. I think Cobra is also a fake person, person of darkness. He offers meditation cds only for money. 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• YES! I wroten about this a lot, and I try to be clever and see what is the good way. I try to help to others, also. Facebook is a system of cabal, to prevent everything. So sad.

• "I think Cobra and his optional chances to the victory of light is just made, to keep us busy, to give hope that we can change our future. We cant, because the future is determined. Not the whole, but the most important endings, for example the ending of dark age, and the beginning of golden age, is already determined, by The source. We can change, if we dont feed low-frequenczy beings from etheric level, by our hope and light, but we help to others, we work for a better future, we connect with our higher selves, we meditate, and we listen to our inner voice, and we try to hear our Galactic Family. Every another happening is just a trick from the dark ones, to keep us busy, and to prevent the victory of light. Everything is determined, but the dark ones can control us, through the time. This is their prison to us. Please see with your heart dear ones, and dont believe that if we dream a better future, we will get it. The way of the better future is working as one, the whole humanity, and dont let that any false person or happening prevent this process, to delay. The light and the GF of l will come. The time is our decision. Time to wake up and work. Namaste"

• Dear Aniu, I mean not the real one :) He is cleverer than registrate on fb for example, and make business. http://www.gofundme.com/WeRaLLONe Here you can see, 111dollar= ufo ride. If you pay, not will happen anything. We know, the real GF of L dont offer such things. The worst that lot of people believe that this person is the real Ashtar. Namaste, Ty 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe change has arrived. If you read this message, you are shifting timelines to a higher vibrational one. We won’t diminish the magic of this moment by detailing everything happening now, but it is very useful to support the change through…
5 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Thanks for your kind opinion stated, dear Movella......Much love...Drekx x

Or, as Sirians would say in their language; dramu kas....!! ❤️

https://ancestoraltars.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/green-candle-..."
1 hour ago
Movella commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Great blog!👌🏼 Really informative 💜✨"
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Great video.. Trump is supported by the light and he will win 2024 by a landslide! God bless you President..❤️🤍💙"
2 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Thanks for that Drekx. So I think I am finally starting to understand the great blue light. I guess it is like evolutionary information coming directly from Logos that can be programmed with information packets depending on the particular planet or…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Trump speech in Michigan.....President Trump spoke about some of his plans, when he wins in 2024.......👍🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjRUnr77G04"
2 hours ago
Movella liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
4 hours ago
Infinity posted photos in Stargate explorations team
4 hours ago
More…