Replies

• At 23 you still have a lot to learn ~ I would give yourself time to really experience life before writing it off.  You can't escape from the things you are supposed to experience, but if you choose to, that is your right as well.

It's up to you what will happen, take it to the next level :)

• Hey, Hidden Reality,

Remember your name on this site - Hidden Reality, for it really is hidden.  If we all 'knew' everything that we will when we are not in this 3D plane, then the 'game' would be over, and we would be Home.  On Earth nothing is as it seems, we are here to discover our own individual Truth, checking out would mean that you would just repeat the exercise, so this life would have no purpose - you would not be advancing.

Resist the urge - I guarantee that MANY on this site have had the same 'emptiness' and the same wish to go Home - remember Love is ALLOWING - go within, ask for help, live with Intent, you will feel the magic start!  Patience (this life is just a speck compared to your Eternal existence), Trust (that ALL is as it should be), Intent (to live with purpose, starting with yourself), Allow (the Universe to guide you in Love.)

Hold Fast! 

• I hear what your saying. I am making serious in roads with a "cough" Baby Boomer, lol. They have been mindprogrammed for decades, its not easy cutting through all that crap. Lecturing them on the Fed and stuff will get them to question things but it is a very slow process. If you really want to make some serious headway talk to people about your personal enlightenment experiences. I get extra street cred because everyone who knows me knows I hate religion and was an atheist. But I explain to them the real truth and tell them of some very substantial experiences I have had and them knowing me know I am telling the truth. It has the effect of immediately cutting through their resistance to what I have to say, and that has always been substantial. It a curve ball they never saw coming and also opens me up for ridicule but they know I am serious and that really gets them thinking.

• I understand how you feel.  I am so sick of it too.  My kids are really the only reason I am hanging on.  They are my world and I seriously doubt I'd be here if it weren't for them.  Hang in there, it could be an amazing 6 months.

• Oh boo hoo.

You think you're the only one?

If you think you're awake. You really are not.

Handle it and stop crying. Keep your views to yourself unless you want to look like a fool.
     You won't wake any one up if they refuse it. Keep trying and they will laugh at you.

Life is not rainbows and unicorns.

If you're gonna kill your self. Be my guest. End right back here again for failing the game.

Harsh but I'm not gonna sugarcoat it for you.

• I once had thoughts like this. And I did act on them until I realized being here wasn't convincing others what you say is true; it is to be the truth you speak of. Stop looking outside in the world for satisfaction, you will find none, and look within at that which is in the way for you to be happy. It is really only you standing in the way of yourself. There really is no one else that can stand in your way since everything is in you. :)

This is at least the way I have chosen for myself. There are other paths. They are not for me, but they might be something for you. Try to ask your guides/the universe/your higher self for guidance in what direction that is best for you. They will probably throw many your way so that you might find that which is for you. All you really have to do is to be open for a way to happiness and intending to find the way and it will show itself. You don't have to find it. It will come to you.

Many blessings to you :)

• Don't give up.  I know that it is very difficult.  Maybe you could join some MeetUp groups, or meditation groups.  I think that those people would be more open to that sort of thing.  Most people are living in a dreamworld.  It's just easier NOT to think about things, but it only takes 5% of the population to change things.  Hang in there and stay on this site.

• You are not alone. You are young -insightful -and able to see what others cannot. The new earth needs your wisdom and light so use this alone time to focus on yourself - and envision what you want to see in the world. You might want to volunteer to give your time and energy to an organization just to get out and serve humanity in some way. Changes are coming and your purpose will soon unfold and you will understand with certainty why you chose to be here - now. Stay positive and expect awesome changes to come.  

• at first...u need to continue living, and get rid of those "friends" u got.... just because u are surrounded by ignorant persons, doesnt mean that all people are like that... now with the internet its more easy to connect with people with similar interests... can u imagine how much harder was life before the internet???

• Hey man. I know exactly how you feel.

Obviously this is the part where I tell you you're not alone; which is true, in a worldwide sense, but that doesn't always help, does it? We know that we're not the only people who think the way we do, but as we all seem to be so spread out, it's hard not to feel lonely.

I would highly recommend reading "Journey of Souls" by Michael Newton, and "The Prophet" by Kahlil Gibran. Both of those books help me in bad times.

I'm always here if you need a friendly ear. No matter what happens, don't give up.

Love and light

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And of course, when I speak of the US military I mean the real patriots, not the TV Generals" like Lloyd Austin....Who I admit, is corrupted by the deep state....
This so-called 4-star General, now serving the Biden regime as "Secretary of…"
18 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"L'd like to think the satanic biden admin was allowed to manifest-fester is more like it"
34 minutes ago
"I will vote-it's the overnight ballot stuffing that's then counted-repubs call for recount and verification-satanic dem judges refuse then it's law suits, litigation and they'll find out Trump won as everyone has recently and no one does anything…"
36 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"I thought you'd like that, sweety.....😗"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"AE...In response, I hope that nobody among the US electorate, will be put off voting Trump, just because they might believe that the 2024 election will be rigged...?? In fact, this election coming, Nov 5th, will be protected under paper ballot, plus…"
1 hour ago
Movella commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Zazuma Dad..💚💚💚 That lovely candle looks familiar..😉"
1 hour ago
"The dems in battleground states are going to cheat again and no dem judge will hear the repubs complaints or accept proof-it will take years again. We are dealing with satanic marxists"
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
More…