IT'S OFFICIAL: A member of the U.S. Air Command with special clearance of White House, spoke earlier this Sunday, during an interview apparently aired only by Australian MSM, about the official plans of the U.S. military to fight a hostile alien invasion. Take in mind that TPTB are building a mega radio-telescope in Australia and New Zealand, for detecting an alien invasion and also the U.S. Army is deploying thousands of Marines in Australia, what strongly suggests that a major false-flag event will take place in the land of down under.

Curious is WHY they aired this video right in the Easter day...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread827927/pg1

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I can't wait for these fear mongerers to be ' shown the door'...we can all wave them bye bye with our love and light :)

• Then there is this!!

http://theintelhub.com/2012/04/09/us-army-preparing-for-martial-law...

This was on the front page of yahoo this morning.  This sort of backs up what the video above is talking about.  They mentioned that perhaps aliens might not want us using our nukes, it may destroy what ever it is the aliens are after.  This footage was taken recently in S Korea.  Right in time for N Korea to test another nuclear missile.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/ufo-hoax-south-korean-video-st...

• My thoughts exactly Nancy A...

This is actually something supporting the mass arrest plan.

Even the troops that were sent to NZ were receiving training for non-lethal takedown. When the Police barge into these people's houses, if they have a problem, the Troops that are sent to back them up are also trained in non-lethal force so they don't have to resort to shooting up the place.

Its also worth mentioning they could be, right now, actively searching out bunkers and stuff in AUS and NZ and torching them.

Drake said that just about the only thing the Cabal can do at this point is issue threats and be scary, and hope the people will buy it. Other than some minor stuff they cant do anything.

• The GFL knows the precise locations of all cabal exotic technologies....what they have remaining will also be confiscated, if they were to attempt another "false flag" op.....whether they use pretend "Islamists" or pretend "ETs," it will fail....

Note that this is only a media psyops attempt.....there is no hardware they have to back up their logistics....All project Bluebeam satellites have been removed and the actual abilities of the cabal are not on a par with their continuing media control...

My advice is, don't bother to put on your tin hats and sticky taping the house windows.....It's only a media scare story and/or late April fools gag....

• I like the way you did this turning Fear into something that is Good<3

• Yeah, this is ironically funny for ETs that supposedly do not exist.

• Actually Seren the worry I had was that by springing this they could suddenly make everyone Fear the ETs - - which could make things difficult to swallow for the Masses when the Mass Arrests occur.

Because then everyone might think that the mass arrests were actually some kind of Invasion effect, like our leaders have been killed by the aliens. The people wouldn't know what to believe.

But like I said the Underground movement is really in tune with the heart of the Military and they control a number of secret assets themselves.

So the Illuminati wouldn't be able to pull it off - since the actual people they would order to do stuff would Refuse.

• Actually to be honest using that anaology the Illuminati has been in Last Place all along when it comes to the "race" for ascension.

Even the common people who have suffered miserably and under slavery have been Ahead of them in all of the thousands of years they've been around. This is because rather than Learn lessons, the members of the Illuminati have actually gone backwards in their evolution.

Regardless of whether they're actually themselves learning the earlier-on lessons of Soul Evolution they're taking a very long time to do it by continuing to make the same mistakes over and over again.

Its like repeating Kindergarten multiple times - taking 3 years of Kindergarten is not going to teach you the lessons of a 2nd Grader. You just fail to learn the lessons of a Kindergartner.

• Here is an article about US troops training our troops here in New Zealand. http://news.msn.co.nz/nationalnews/8439691/us-troops-training-nz-so... 

Interesting it says 'a US-led training course in non-lethal weapons'

Preparing our troops here for non lethal take over of the cabal maybe? We shall see. I certainly know our government here is involved. Our prime minister John Key, has come from a history of being employed in Merrill Lynch During that time he was in charge of a number of business units including global foreign exchange and European bond and derivative trading. In 1999 he was invited to join the Foreign Exchange Committee of the Federal Reserve Bank of NY and on two occasions undertook management studies at Harvard University in Boston. Also it is believed he is a member of the freemasons.

• Im betting TPTB setup down under for its clear view of inbound Nibiru. We all knew this was going to happen ~ Iv been wondering how much longer we have to wait.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"I posted on here a few months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
8 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"I posted on here a couple months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
13 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and the Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
1 hour ago
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ&t=2732s"
1 hour ago
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and The Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And does Biden actually control the US military...?? I think not....and why do the US and Russian forces share the same base in Africa, which is Niamey 101 military base in Niger...?? I thought the sides were supposed to be opposed to each other,…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And of course, when I speak of the US military I mean the real patriots, not the TV Generals" like Lloyd Austin....Who I admit, is corrupted by the deep state....
This so-called 4-star General, now serving the Biden regime as "Secretary of…"
8 hours ago
More…